Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (246252 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by rossyc(f): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
chajakyle:
Pls can one use bb to generate his password I'd?I tried using it and its not generatin!!
. Yes it can. Simply click on that venue then wen d nxt page appears click on generate I'd, u will be asked to input ur email addy or phone number, when u must have done that click on submit. After few seconds check ur spam folder for the password.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by deji1908: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abeg, let's cut these long stories short.
PLS, WHO'S GOT AN IDEA OF HOW THE TEST IS LIKE?
WHO HAS DONE THE TEST BEFORE?
PLEASSSSE SHARE
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Urlahwahleh: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pls house. I tried to generate my passwrd but I av inputed my mail more than once when I can't see any mail regarding the passwrd but now, they v sent me like 4 diffrnt passwrd but I don't know whch one to use, any help or useful hint will be apprc8.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by dammie4j(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
slimmy05:
Stop exposing your crass ignorance and be productive. You think everyone who come here is jobless.

You need to change your deluded brain. You are an eyesore

u seem 2 be a very jobless person who's hinged all of his hope on ds rare opportunity so wouldn't blame ur high degree of desperation. I got work 4 u 2 relieve u of ur present predicament. jst swallow ur ego and ask uhhhhhh cheesy grin
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by deji1908: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
It's not a Personality Test but A psychometric test shocked

4 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by deji1908: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Urlahwahleh:
Pls house. I tried to generate my passwrd but I av inputed my mail more than once when I can't see any mail regarding the passwrd but now, they v sent me like 4 diffrnt passwrd but I don't know whch one to use, any help or useful hint will be apprc8.

Use the last/latest password sent to you.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Urlahwahleh: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
dammie4j:

u seem 2 be a very jobless person who's hinged all of his hope on ds rare opportunity so wouldn't blame ur high degree of desperation. I got work 4 u 2 relieve u of ur present predicament. jst swallow ur ego and ask uhhhhhh cheesy grin

Guys I actually think U don't need to take it too far Coz what I blv is whether this is real or nt ,Scam or nt, none of us shall lack and we will definitely eat and shelter. So I think what we actually need is what the test is going to be like or if its real but if not, hw we won't fall victim. But everything is after the day @least Satday is actually here... 10x

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by rossyc(f): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=Urlahwahleh post=28755976]

Guys I actually think U don't need to take it too far Coz what I blv is whether this is real or nt ,Scam or nt, none of us shall lack and we will definitely eat and shelter. So I think what we actually need is what the test is going to be like or if its real but if not, hw we won't fall victim. But everything is after the day @least Satday is actually here... 10x[/quote. Abi oh. Instead of exchanging words we should concentrate on knowing what to expect. After the test on saturday or probably when the result is out we will know wat they are up to by d way is an online test is not as if we are travelling to anywhere.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by deji1908: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by noahemmanuel: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Is it possible to do the online test with phone like BB,
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by dammie4j(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=rossyc post=28756265][/quote]
d slimmy guy's jst openly displaying mediocrity @ ts peak. cos if u've followed from d start, u'll discover i made a simple input with a disclaimer. which i felt I've nt done any wrong by doing so. And i guess every oda person read it, so why must it be only him...?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by stynhaq(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
lusco:
I ve nt bin able to generate access.

Try using your phone number. That works faster.

PS: check.your junk/spam folder.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by muyi2ce: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pls anyone who has gone tru dis test b4 or has an idea of wat we shld expect during the test, shld pls drop useful information
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by LEvuls(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
daks01:

ITS ONLINE! your house
tnx for dis response grin
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
dammie4j:

Lookaway juvenile. You need a tampon.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by detutu1: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hey pple...I just checked their handle on twitter... a question was asked? and sterling bank 'advices' the use of a computer for the test...now I dunno y but I m sure they v their reasons...and peeps, u can browse naa...dats y we v smartphones check for the meaning of a psychometric test...u ll get results! All d best
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by choix007(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by nwanerianthony(m): 12:40am On Dec 11, 2014
deji1908:

A psychometric test in 5mins. That's serious!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Marvin67: 12:54am On Dec 11, 2014
I received the mail. But each time I try to generate password, I receive a blank mail from sterling. Pls who else is in a similar situation? Amd what's the way out? Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by scarr: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Wish all of us the best of luck.....to be on the safe side, itll be advisable to use a pc for the test
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Wizzaro2014(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2014
deji1908:
. Pls can one use his BB for the test?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by onymodel(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2014
Wizzaro2014:
. Pls can one use his BB for the test?

You can just imagine your question??

BB is to big, why don't you try Nokia Nseries.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Wizzaro2014(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
onymodel:

You can just imagine your question??

BB is to big, why don't you try Nokia Nseries.
. U are very stupid for commenting such a word, I heard sterling bank advise that they should use computer and that has been the reason why I ask that question . What is BB? Ur mates are out there buying house in lekki and you are here talking of Nseries. Olodo labata
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by scarr: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wizzaro2014:
. U are very stupid for commenting such a word, I heard sterling bank advise that they should use computer and that has been the reason why I ask that question . What is BB? Ur mates are out there buying house in lekki and you are here talking of Nseries. Olodo labata
. undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
deji1908:

They are similar...
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by onymodel(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wizzaro2014:

You so dumb and so is your question....My friend Sterling says use computer and you are still asking weda you can use BB!!!!

You see how you come here to expose your sagacity of illiteracy. So now what has buying a house in Lekki got to do here. Does buying a house in Lekki make one fulfilled in Life, How many of those buyers went to the grave with their house

Better cut the chase and get down to bras stacks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
called their customer care. they said the id will come with a password so am waiting for it. will call them again tomorrow if it doesnt come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.