Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book (12054 Views)

PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row / Kashamu Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Him Drug Baron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Firefire(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2014
KASAMU, what are you waiting for ?

If I were you, I will ignore the old general.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by BenGlobal1(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Lol....baba himzelf by himzelf

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by opeeedo: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Obasanjo and kashamu
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by coolzeal(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2014
Congratulation Obj, your new book has actually made you more relevant to the media who are tasty for such news and the present political jingoism of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by lordmayor4(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2014
If there's nothing or no truth in the book, then why are they afraid?
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Burger01(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2014
kashamu can please shut the f up.. Enemy of progress. angry
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by clemzo101(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2014
But why is dis Kashamu guy so concerned and seriously concerned about this book? How can I write an autobiography and someone will be giving himself sleepless headache. He really doesn't ve a case here jare!
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Alphaoscar: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:
No ur OBJ should first visit hospital. Old fool who went to national tv to insult Edriss A. parents for singing nigeria Jaga Jaga as if nigeria is his. Who kills Africa China careers for singing mr president using the Police then.Who picks Nuru L. The former EFFCE Chairman to fight crime knowing fully well he can't protect him.Nuru is now in the UK for the fear of his life after many attempt to kill him, the betrayer still parade himself in Nigeria as most powerful man.OBJ is the second worst president of Nigeria i withness after Abacha.He should be ashamed of himself.

bros,, which Nuru are you talking about? I hope you are not talking about Ribadu? if it is Ribadu you are talking about, I will advice you to visit one of the best hospitals in town for brain formatting.

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2014
I wonder why he wants to sue Baba for expressing himself through his book undecided He should write his own to counter oBJ's own simple! angry

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by personal59: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:
No ur OBJ should first visit hospital. Old fool who went to national tv to insult Edriss A. parents for singing nigeria Jaga Jaga as if nigeria is his. Who kills Africa China careers for singing mr president using the Police then.Who picks Nuru L. The former EFFCE Chairman to fight crime knowing fully well he can't protect him.Nuru is now in the UK for the fear of his life after many attempt to kill him, the betrayer still parade himself in Nigeria as most powerful man.OBJ is the second worst president of Nigeria i withness after Abacha.He should be ashamed of himself.
And for ur mind u don write sense b dis nuhu ribadu is on d run for his dear life because he did d right thing for ur cuntry bla bla bla obj can't protect him bla bla bla abegi u no think or prove read before posting nd its because of ppl lik u Nigeria is wheree it is now shallow minded good for nothing citizen

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by jaybee3(m): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Adufetohposh:
I wonder why he wants to sue Baba for expressing himself through his book undecided He should write his own to counter oBJ's own simple! angry
Please ask Kashamu to go for a medical checkup in the US na

I dey laff ooooo

Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by dammytosh: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Aprime:
One small book and BAM!
The whole network of deception begins to entangle.
Huge wave of suspense pumps into all four corners.
I've to say BABA is a first class WRITER. tongue
You can say that again.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by oweman: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Please who is Kasamu ? Is he a farmer or an industralist or a soja or olopa or is he a DRUG COURIER somone please enlighten me before i can comment i just want to enjoy one king size wrap before going out to snif .
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by gabicon: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2014
We should not judge a book by its cover we have not read the book so why pass so much judgement about its informational authenticity? Its quite unfortunate that an accused criminal can be used by as sitting and non sitting President, they say familiarity breeds contempt I hope GEJ is ready for a taste of Obasanjos pills from Buruji as people of his kind a loyal to the office and not the person. We still are not getting it yet how do people of the type of kasamu harness so much power? We are merely reliving our history our military and earlier republic have taught us very little.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by paranod123(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2014
I wonder oooo Maybe he school in France all we want is the Truth even if coming from a OBJ

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by paranod123(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Alphaoscar:

bros,, which Nuru are you talking about? I hope you are not talking about Ribadu? if it is Ribadu you are talking about, I will advice you to visit one of the best hospitals in town for brain formatting.

I wonder oooo Maybe he school in France all we want is the Truth even if coming from a OBJ
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by eunisam: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2014
GEJ is a democrat! He is too busy with democratic activities.no time for democratic quarel.
berem:
What is stopping Jonathan from countering Obasanjo's allegations against him? Why are his touts speaking on behalf of him?

What a clueless coward!!
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by prophetfire: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:
Word.

Flouting court orders show immaturity and irresponsibility. Wetin dey the book sef wey we never hear from the season of open letters

Baba is charging the already heated atmosphere and he seems not to have anointed any candidate. Good news is that this book just like other distractions will never stop Goodluck from contesting elections next year.

That last paragraph though ... grin grin
I am nt supporting any presidential contender,but what is so special about this failure of a president tnat is so weak n clueless that you guys re screaming that he must win re-election?he has nt done well,so if an equaly bad obj bashes him,no problem wit that.jonathan is so desrprate.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by prophetfire: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
The way Obj is creating animosity and painting the present administration black, I foresee him going back to jail if Jonah gets re~elected and this time he won't make it out of the prison let alone coming out to rule naija the third time. He just needs to shut up and stay in his otta farm.
who ll send him there?Gej that has no balls?he is a weakling n thats one of my reasons for not liking him.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by sphinx54: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:
Abeg who be Nuru L and what is EFCCE undecided
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Abbey2sam(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I will like to be like him though...........
i know you want to be like jonathan
Abbey2sam:

M4gunners:

btw, hope your not talking about nuhu ribadu. .........
cuz if you're, it means you don't really know what your talking about
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Mario1983(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2014
There were five president in Nigeria, and these were his wife the first lady, Diezani,
Oduah, Ngozi and the president himself, and Gej was the weakest of the five.” wow
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by acidtalk: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:

Nuhu in the UK for the fear of his life? You must have been living in some Thick Jungle in Pluto.

It is Nuhu Ribadu and NOT Nuru L (no L in his name).
Did Baba jail African China or Eedris Abdulkareem or did he force them to start singing CRAP? I seriously want to know how he killed their musical career.

When kids start thinking they know politics too well, they come online and start typing jaguns.

3 Likes

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2014
acidtalk:

Nuru in the UK for the fear of his life? You must have been living in some Thick Jungle in Pluto.

It is Nuru Ribadu and NOT Nuru L (no L in his name).
Did Baba jail African China or Eedris Abdulkareem or did he force them to start singing CRAP? I seriously want to know how he killed their musical career.

When kids start thinking they know politics to well, they come online and start typing jaguns.
longest time bro!
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by eluquenson(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2014
All these bad people, OBJ and others are just comic actors grin
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2014
If Buruji Kashamu is not careful, he may be given the Umaru Dikko's treatment of being drugged and put in a crate and then flown to the US, where he will be abandoned. You know what next will happen.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Teespice(f): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2014
lmao.

if the man is as innocent, then he should set foot in the United States where he would be swooped like an eagle does a bird.

if he had no allegations levelled against him, I am so sure he would have travelled there like no man's business.

it is obvious that obasanjo has no regard for the judiciary or court injunctions, otherwise he should have been arrested for releasing the book.

not surprised though, his past antecedents as president spoke volumes.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:

The people that pays some of you laptops e - rats are as dumb and clueless as majority of you as your oga at the top Joe Lantern.
To start with his name is Nuhu and not Nuru and he has been resident in Nigeria now for about for years plus and just recently ( Monday the 8th of Dec 2014) clinched the gubernatorial ticket for Adamawa state under PDP flagship.
You just got employed, thrown a laptop and unleashed like a dumb but rabid dog ....'oya just attack anything anti Joe Lantern et al.' Ordinary to be conversant with happenings in your homeland by Reading and Research you no fit, no wonder you got the kind of job you got .Dumb troll
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by jazzy4naija(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2014
The question is, was there a court order that banned Obj from launching the book? if yes then baba has shown absolute disregard for the law and should be prosecuted. Kashamu or whatever his name is only stating the obvious and should not be an object of ridicule. My Naija brethren always looking at the messenger n not the message smh
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by M4gunners: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2014
ENZOSCIFO1:

The people that pays some of you laptops e - rats are as dumb and clueless as majority of you as your oga at the top Joe Lantern.
To start with his name is Nuhu and not Nuru and he has been resident in Nigeria now for about for years plus and just recently ( Monday the 8th of Dec 2014) clinched the gubernatorial ticket for Adamawa state under PDP flagship.
You just got employed, thrown a laptop and unleashed like a dumb but rabid dog ....'oya just attack anything anti Joe Lantern et al.' Ordinary to be conversant with happenings in your homeland by Reading and Research you no fit, no wonder you got the kind of job you got .Dumb troll
Who pays who? Go and get life. You think I'm like you? Nobody pays me am not interested in someone's money. Secondly i don't leave in Nigeria neither . Where i live, i worked 8 to 10 hours a day which am ok with the salary not like you who go about doing under grand work for just a penny idioot.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by hotwax: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Will drag OBJ to court without his cap. From your mouth Kashamu.

LOL. I know you will run away when GEJ tenure ends. Big mouthed drum.

Try dragging OBJ, OBJ will make sure you rot in jail. Drug baron. Afterall, it was OBJ that covered your case up. He just need to dig it out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Provide 3 Million Jobs In The Next 3 Years - Osinbajo / Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train / Kebbi To Join Oil-producing States, Bagudu Pledges During Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.