Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ladies!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!!!!!!!! (620 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
recently av seen diff posts about how to stay happy in marriage. well I came up with this thread because of what happen in the restaurant I ate dis eveni, should I call this common mistakes made by ladies or what are ladies up to. You will be the one to gve the best topic to the thread by the you finish reading this.
I over heard to young amazingly btifull ladies talking and I was like what exactly do u av to gain from this, gist is gist no problem u might av vowed not to keep a secret but the word secret wasnt invented and I think someone really av to start thinking abt the future that starts now. To cut a long story short, they were discussing about US I dnt mean united state but a newly find love (men). I will not reveal the whole content but the picture below will xplain better the result of such a conversation. When it happens then its no ones fault but you.

Re: Ladies!!!!!!!!! by Priceless24(f): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Best topic? You couldn't even explain yourself properly
Re: Ladies!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Priceless24:
Best topic? You couldn't even explain yourself properly
u shld know the content of there discussion, from the picture. nigerians are known to be wise people, its only if u are from somewhere else
Re: Ladies!!!!!!!!! by major466(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Huh
Re: Ladies!!!!!!!!! by harrysterol(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2014
Funny op cheesy. Are we to deduce conclusion from the picture or to deduce conclusion from the discussion with your friends we were never present undecided undecided
Re: Ladies!!!!!!!!! by Evina(f): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2014
Did you type your post with a typewriter?
Please we are in the digital era.
Re: Ladies!!!!!!!!! by Babe2sure(f): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Lol nairaland and funny posts though.....guess this should be moved to the game section.... cheesy
Re: Ladies!!!!!!!!! by izsmike: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2014
another confused op

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Real Guy?? / Money Can Buy Happiness In Love / Which Is More Preferable: A Guy Who Acts Like A Girl Or A Tomboy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.