Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN (10125 Views)

Fashola Reversed LASU Fee To Avoid PDP Cheap Political Gains-lagos APC / 2015 Election: Politicians Exploiting Faults In Electoral Law —INEC / Should The Igbos Revive The Ancestral Worship Of Ekwensu For Political Gains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by dmjinc(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by Newkidoo(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2014
Mr. Man u r one of them..
Remove d log in ur eye before noticing that of others

1 Like

Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2014
This so called Man of God should just go and either sleep or face his supposed court case he has with Fashola's government. I have no respect for him whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2014
When does this guy's tenure as CAN president end?
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by onadana: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2014
...Oritsejafor....which party is he contesting for?
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by experimentist: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2014
If you a sacred motherfuckerr go to church (lil john's voice: ah go to church)

If you a gutter motherfuckerr do your dirt (john: do your dirt)

If you a down motherfuckerr put in work (a put in work)

If you a crazy motherfuckerr go berserk (go berserk!)

Motherfuckin bling bling gangster arss fake pastor arss motherfuckerrr!
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by Soulglad: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2014
I dnt like you Oristejafor. You are not a man of God. lipsrsealed
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by dre11(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Like he is not among

When our spiritual leaders learns to stay and intercede with God only on the crisis that has engulfed our country and stop romancing with politics thereby playing both Jacobs and Esau all because of the crumbs they get.. ..........

Then I know this nation is on the part of self discovery
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by M4gunners: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Drsmith01:
See who z talking undecided
a pastor involved in politics, who sponsors hates transportation of arms in his private jet.
mtcheeeew next plzzzx
Pretender voice
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Gwekzy:
Truth truth truth... Pls tel us wat d truth is

dedarkman:
I have not replied on this thread for months now but after seeing what he has to say I had to post my comment . Please may I ask sir what the truth is? What is the truth ? Tell us cause we don't know ,u just keep saying hiding the truth is u know the truth let us Nigerians know biko

Asking the real question, thank you!

Don't badger us with talk of a truth you refuse to divulge to us, WHAT TRUTH DOES HE SPEAK OF The truth that his boy must lead the country so he'll continue to have a field day dipping his nasty unpastorlike hands into the nation's coffers looting away the future of Nigerians, born and not yet born alike? Or what truth is it he speak of? Useless man!!! angry
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by cagey123(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2014

Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by Microbyte: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
So this shameless man pastor still quoting the Bible.. Story of the gods... grin
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Na true but not fundamental.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by mjames: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2014
Calebosko:
Recently, I feel like I am dating MTN. I go to
bed with a text and wake up with a text msg.
It's either they are calling me or begging me
to suscribe to one thing or the other.
VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE:
1. Dear customer are u HUNGRY??...txt HGY
to353884 Tips on HUNGER And what to EAT
2. Dear customer need DELIVERANCE??.. .. Text
DEL TO 35388 for daily tips on how to deliver
yourself
3. Dear customer facing ancestral
problems??.... text ANCESTORS to 35354 and
recieve daily ancestral tips
4. Dear customer wanna bathe but u have no
soap??....text SOAP to 35629 to recieve dialy
soaps to your phone
5. Dear customer feeling HEARTBROKEN??..
..Txt HEART
to 38545 and recieve tips on how to plaster
your heart...
Imagine MTN sending my grandma
BEAUTYTIPS... for what??
HABA!
From tomorrow Ur might see things like........
1. U want to know how to WIN PDP primaries
against ALL ODDS text Okowa to 38554
2. If U don't want to BE Deceive into Politics
text OBUH to 33003
Hahahahaha!

Abeg no kill person with lauph
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2014
What is the truth this old man is yapping about anyway? Next please!
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by synergycom19: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Ok sir,what about encouraging members to confess something unrealistic?acts(Pretend) as if they are rich?declare faith(pretend) when there in no work?talk good (pretend to be good)when they are actually performance of evil?Giving testimonies of Prosperity (pretend) acquired by dubious and questionable means and owning people,workers and labourers? Appointed as elders(pretend),when they are busy stealing government money?When some pastors use the bible to turn truths on it heads and pretend that all is well.
This is where pretensions is bred
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by Orunto: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2014
I believe that God will punish them all in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by sample042(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2014
resty4:
Oritsejafor: Nigerians running away from the truth
Paul Obi in Abuja
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) on Tuesday said politicians are constantly exploiting the current act of terrorism and insurgency by the Boko Haram sect for cheap and short-term political gains.
This came as the CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, observed that the country was still experiencing the insurgency because Nigerians are pretenders and always in the habit of running away from the truth.
Oritsejafor, while speaking at the Northern States Christian Elders’ Forum (NOSCEF) and Traditional Rulers Conference 2014 in Abuja, said the greatest war that Nigeria is fighting today is the war Nigerians are fighting against truth.
Oritsejafor stated: “Nigeria is fighting against truth. We hate truth, we hide truth and we fear truth. It is so unfortunate. In John 8:32, Jesus said you shall know the truth and the truth will make you free. Nigeria is not free because we are running away from truth. Truth can be bitter, but when you swallow it, when it gets inside, it could become sweet.
“No nation can grow or develop without embracing the truth. No matter how difficult it is. In the same John 8:46, it was said: “If what I have told you is the truth, then why do you refuse to believe me?” This is the situation of Nigerians, we are like ostrich, we are a nation of pretenders.
“We run away from the truth and we want to believe that somehow, our troubles will just vanish, but it never happened that way, because truth has a way of creating a level plain ground for everybody.”http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/politicians-exploiting-terrorism-for-short-term-political-gains-says-can/196305/

No doubt about that, but you are not excluded from hypocrites. All religions are pretenders.
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by watchindelta(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2014
everybody kn it? even our living together now.........
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by HirstMOG(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Calebosko:
Recently, I feel like I am dating MTN. I go to
bed with a text and wake up with a text msg.
It's either they are calling me or begging me
to suscribe to one thing or the other.
VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE:
1. Dear customer are u HUNGRY??...txt HGY
to353884 Tips on HUNGER And what to EAT
2. Dear customer need DELIVERANCE??.. .. Text
DEL TO 35388 for daily tips on how to deliver
yourself
3. Dear customer facing ancestral
problems??.... text ANCESTORS to 35354 and
recieve daily ancestral tips
4. Dear customer wanna bathe but u have no
soap??....text SOAP to 35629 to recieve dialy
soaps to your phone
5. Dear customer feeling HEARTBROKEN??..
..Txt HEART
to 38545 and recieve tips on how to plaster
your heart...
Imagine MTN sending my grandma
BEAUTYTIPS... for what??
HABA!
From tomorrow Ur might see things like........
1. U want to know how to WIN PDP primaries
against ALL ODDS text Okowa to 38554
2. If U don't want to BE Deceive into Politics
text OBUH to 33003
Hahahahaha!

Hahahahahahaha, laughing in spanish. You are not far from the truth bro, just too annoying these days.
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by saint047(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by sexycat: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Orishejafor should not be seeing talking about politics of Nigeria because he also needs to be told the truth, was he able to defend how he procure his jet or how he has been funding it's maintenance at the hanger in Lagos, was he able to defend how his aircraft was used in money laundry and aim of transporting arms from south Africa to Nigeria, has he even used his mouth to say the true position about the issue of corruption and insurgency in Nigeria but rather aiding and abetting crime and evil behind closed doors inside Aso rock where he wines and dines with the number 1 citizen of this country all in the name of CAN president, he knows the truth and let him speak about it. God is watching all of us
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]that is correct sir but that also includes you.

we nigerians expect people like you speak up and intimate nigerians and let us know what and who you know the problem is.

ALL IT TAKES FOR BAD TO CONTINUE IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO SIT AND DO NOTHING.,

[/size]

He just told you Nigerians hate hearing the truth & you still want him to speak the truth?

You wan make dem turn the guy to shawarma?

1 Like

Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by EmekaJunior(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sir you not generalize it pls you have to be specific. Or are you hiding anything!
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by timdking1982: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
eleojo23:
The article is incomplete.
More from the article
The association explained that politicians have turned the insurgency into a thriving field; “Needless, senseless violence triggered by anger, hate and intolerance and, above all, by fear.In recent months many politicians have tried to claim that one political party or another is secretly using Boko Haram for their own ends.

“Giving instructions; providing them with weapons and finance; yet not one piece of evidence has been forthcoming. Accusations and denials have filled the newspapers, but these politicians do not want to help our community.”

CAN observed that the main purpose of this divide and rule is to achieve some political gains.

“They just want our votes so that they can look after themselves. They feed on fear and gorge themselves on terror. They demonstrate that they can be no part of Nigeria’s future so long as they remain wedded to exploitation of terror for short-term political gain.
Nigerians have not come to think of wot if oritsejafor is saying d gospel truth..This boko haram people are really waiting for Nigerians to turn our back on each other so that they can attack the heart of the nation..We better let's pray to God in unity so dat Nigeria will not be history..If we rely on our stupid quote we normally say like **it can Neva happen** and eventually it happens, people there are no remedy after death o..Let's leave politicians alone and pray to God to stop dis boko haram madness and their sponsorers..God should uproot them finally in dis nation..Amen. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by Calebosko(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
HirstMOG:

Hahahahahahaha, laughing in spanish. You are not far from the truth bro, just too annoying these days.
ya i dont know if they even gain from those advert sef,cus no body go subscribe to it
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by lanregidi: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
WATCH: Palestinian preacher at al-Aksa mosque threatens to 'slaughter Jews'

"Oh Allah, hasten the establishment of the state of the Islamic Caliphate," Sheik Omar Abu Sara says.

A Palestinian preacher recently issued a threat to Jews in an impromptu sermon at the al-Aksa Mosque: "We shall slaughter you without mercy."

The video translated by MEMRI on Sunday, shows a sermon by Sheik Omar Abu Sara which was posted to the internet on November 28.

Abu Sara is seen in the video surrounded by dozens of worshipers, telling them that all of the "vile traits" attributed to the Jews in the Koran remain the same today, and in fact, the Jews "have become even more vile and evil."

"By Allah, the Jews are the most evil of Allah's creations," Abu Sara said. "They are the most evil creatures to have walked this Earth."

He referred to Jews as "the slayers of prophets," adding that "it was the Jews that Allah had turned into apes and pigs."

He said that the battle with the Jews had drawn near in current times. He quoted the Prophet Muhammad as saying, "You will fight the Jews until the trees and the stones will say: 'Oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him."

Abu Sara appeared to ally himself with the goals of terror group, Islamic State, saying that he hoped Allah would hasten the coming of the Islamic Caliphate.

"I say to the Jews loud and clear: The time for your slaughter has come. The time to fight you has come. The time to kill you has come Allah willing, we are ready for the task, we and the loyal and faithful Muslims, along with the armies of the state of the Islamic Caliphate, which will come to liberate this land from your filth."

"Oh Allah, hasten the establishment of the state of the Islamic Caliphate."

http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/12/watch-palestinian-preacher-at-al-aksa.html

Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by HirstMOG(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Calebosko:
ya i dont know if they even gain from those advert sef,cus no body go subscribe to it

Yea mahn!!
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by texazzpete(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
eleojo23:
The article is incomplete.
More from the article
The association explained that politicians have turned the insurgency into a thriving field; “Needless, senseless violence triggered by anger, hate and intolerance and, above all, by fear.In recent months many politicians have tried to claim that one political party or another is secretly using Boko Haram for their own ends.

“Giving instructions; providing them with weapons and finance; yet not one piece of evidence has been forthcoming. Accusations and denials have filled the newspapers, but these politicians do not want to help our community.”

CAN observed that the main purpose of this divide and rule is to achieve some political gains.

“They just want our votes so that they can look after themselves. They feed on fear and gorge themselves on terror. They demonstrate that they can be no part of Nigeria’s future so long as they remain wedded to exploitation of terror for short-term political gain.

This hypocritical Pastor can not bring himself to say the truth...that the most fervent finger-pointing is coming from the PDP, from the likes of Okupe and Metuh.
Even Oritsejafor has long since adopted a modus operandi of blaming Northern Muslims and fostering a climate of religious intolerance.

Worst CAN president we've ever had.
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by simplychic(f): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mad man, he should bury his head in shame, God did not call this guy he called himself, i pity those who worship in his church.
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by coldsummer: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
lmao

drlawizle:

He just told you Nigerians hate hearing the truth & you still want him to speak the truth?

You wan make dem turn the guy to shawarma?
Re: Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

637 Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon Arrive Adamawa IDP Camp (Photos) / Gabriel Suswam's Sickness Stalls Corruption Trial / FG To Borrow $1.2 Billion For Agricultural Mechanisation, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.