Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary (23586 Views)

Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by sanmibukunmi: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Nice too should have gone for the seat in the state house of assembly and not straight to the federal level....but dis girls boobs though, dose lawmakers go Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ smtin to always stare at during meetings....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by jaybee3(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
She has a bargaining chip alright tongue tongue tongue tongue

Quite obvious advantage tongue tongue
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2014
jaybee3:
She has a bargaining chip alright tongue tongue tongue tongue

Quite obvious advantage tongue tongue

She will make good lobbyist. cheesy

She has her future in front of her grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by wunmi590(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
Nollywood actress Funke Adesiyan has won the APC ticket to contest for the Oyo State House of
Assembly.

She has broken the "primaries jinx" at the ongoing elections.

Funke Adesiyan has followed the footsteps of Desmond Olushola Elliot who won the APC ticket for the Lagos State House of Assembly.

Funke Adesiyan and Desmond Olushola Elliot are the only entertainers that won the primaries for the 2015 general elections so far While Kenny Saint Best, Dayo Adeneye, Tony Tetuilla, Kate Henshaw and 9ice lost out of the primaries.

Meanwhile 9ice has appealed his loss in the election.

Source

Tel me why she wuld nt win wit al dis product wey she put 4 front? Wen al the othr mail countrprt don loose.. Daries god 0000
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by jaybee3(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2014
WombRaiders:

She will make good lobbyist. cheesy

She has her future in front of her grin

I dey tell you boss

I honestly can't see what she has to offer though after frolicking with known drug barons

Don't these political parties do test of character when screening potential candidates?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2014
jaybee3:

I dey tell you boss

I honestly can't see what she has to offer though after frolicking with known drug barons

Don't these political parties do test of character when screening potential candidates?

Ohhh in her case you can be sure that she did go through some form of "testing"

grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Looking at her I can now see why Kate Henshaw lost.

This lady has her future solidly ahead of her.
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by jaybee3(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2014
WombRaiders:

Ohhh in her case you can be sure that she did go through some form of "testing"

grin
Fear godooooo Mr Man

Are you suggesting she literally bang da thang up to secure her smooth victory grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2014
WombRaiders:
Looking at her I can now see why Kate Henshaw lost.

This lady has her future solidly ahead of her.
Abeg, I no wan crack ribs here grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2014
jaybee3:

Fear godooooo Mr Man

Are you suggesting she literally bang da thang up to secure her smooth victory grin grin grin

In my regular ashaweo customer voice: nah today!
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by dammytosh: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
Nollywood actress Funke Adesiyan has won the APC ticket to contest for the Oyo State House of
Assembly.

Funke Adesiyan has followed the footsteps of Desmond Olushola Elliot who won the APC ticket for the Lagos State House of Assembly.

Funke Adesiyan and Desmond Olushola Elliot are the only entertainers that won the primaries for the 2015 general elections so far While Kenny Saint Best, Dayo Adeneye, Tony Tetuilla, Kate Henshaw and 9ice lost out of the primaries.

Source

Another proof that APC is as useless as PDP. Wether the level of USELESSNESS vvaries is what Nigerians fail to test run at the Presidency level.

So this one will win election and be a role model that expose your boobs and be a lawmaker to the next generation.
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by cupidhero(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Nsogbu di! How manage?
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Dekingmoses(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Full meaning of APC, all prostitute congress .

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Dejmax:
Chai d second pix gat me................
Pass me d baby oil
. . . . . . You want to fry her or something? Or what exactly is the oil for??
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Missonas(f): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Lagos state-centre of excellence
Edo state- heartbeat of the nation
Delta state-the big heart
Oyo state- land flowing with MILK and HONEYpot grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by bcomputer101: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2014
God help your land!

The loose dogs has taken over the corridor of power...
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by bcomputer101: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2014
What legacy will she teach our girls?

She looks more like a Prostituteeeeee
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by ahizih(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2014
If the pass a bill on indecent dressing, what will be her contribution,that's if she happens to see herself in the legislative house. NOTE: I have always said it,we all need to prepare ourselves for the future ahead and live a descent and exemplary life cause we dont know the position we will find ourselves tomorrow.
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Is she the one that 9ice lost to?

I will vote any day over that lekpa fuji artiste.
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by loomer: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2014
In KUTI's voice, I sorry sorry o, I sorry for my fatherland
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by braxjay(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2014
watin she wan do for Politics ? share breast MILK ?
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by amusbay(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2014
i don't see any moral altitude associated with this picture, can this portray a leadership style in OYO - state?
jaybossYBNL:
Assembly.

Source
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by Kulas: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thats why PDP call APC a "Waste Basket".What will this Ashawo contribute to the people of Oyo state.I pity other Oyo state house of Assembly Members because this Ashawo must always be causing confusion because of her bottom power given to her by the "Oga(s) on the top".I wonder why this country will keep on ignoring men and women of integrity in our socio political environment.Just look at her showing all her boobs and everything.Half naked dressed ashawo law maker,which law is he going to make.If atall,actresses must be there,i prefer Omotola assuming she is from Oyo,to this bottom power s.ex and milk supplying machine.
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by whizdame(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
hmmm the pussycat worked well
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
WombRaiders:
Rubbish.

APC keeps attracting the dredge of society.

OMG!
If this babe wan fight for HoA, na b. reast she go dey use o!
This b. reast pass Mojelewin and Sindel own o!
Last Bullet
The entertainers like D1, KSB, Tony Tetuila & 9ice who lost their primary elections, I m sure they now know that politics no be beans!
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
wunmi590:

Tel me why she wuld nt win wit al dis product wey she put 4 front? Wen al the othr mail countrprt don loose.. Daries god 0000
I didn't post those pics, go to the link to see her I don't know what the mods did that the picture was changed to this ones.
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kulas:
Thats why PDP call APC a "Waste Basket".What will this Ashawo contribute to the people of Oyo state.I pity other Oyo state house of Assembly Members because this Ashawo must always be causing confusion because of her bottom power given to her by the "Oga(s) on the top".I wonder why this country will keep on ignoring men and women of integrity in our socio political environment.Just look at her showing all her boobs and everything.Half naked dressed ashawo law maker,which law is he going to make.If atall,actresses must be there,i prefer Omotola assuming she is from Oyo,to this bottom power s.ex and milk supplying machine.

that's not her real photo......go to the link to see her picture, I think the error is from Nairaland cus when I opened this I included her pic until when it was put on the frontage that I noticed the change of the pic and replacing it with this rubbish.
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
I want to set things straight here, those pics you saw above are not Funke Adesiyan pics. it's due to a technical error. pls go to the link to see her photo as I tried to upload her photo but it didn't upload because the thread is beyond my control now. she is a responsible person.
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by andyanders: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
Assembly.

Source

This goes to show us that Mr. 9ice is just A Typical Street Boy who ought not to represent dogs talk of human being. Among other contestants, he is the ONLY person that wants to Appeal for his Loss instead of him to accept his faith and move on. I pity his constituency he wants to represent.Too bad for a Tout like him.
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by biafranqueen: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
egift:
APC empowering Nigerians. This is just the beginning.
Oh really whats next footballers or Big Brother contestants, you people are shameless embarassed
Re: Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary by biafranqueen: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
I want to set things straight here, those pics you saw above are not Funke Adesiyan pics. it's due to a technical error. pls go to the link to see her photo as I tried to upload her photo but it didn't upload because the thread is beyond my control now. she is a responsible person.

JULY 1, 2013, 6:32 AM
I Have A Man I’m Enjoying But Marriage May Not Be For Me – Actress Funke Adesiyan
Joking right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / NJC Concludes Probe Of Onnoghen, Ibrahim Muhammad Silent On Findings / Ffk's Daughter Graduates From UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.