Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

1 Million Abia Youth Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Million Abia Youth Protest. (772 Views)

Just In**:abia Youth Gather To Remonstrate Over Orji Kalu's Senatorial Ambition / Improved Life In Abia State..abia Youth Foundation. / CBN Governor Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi To Speak At Abia Youth Empowerment Summ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Abia Youth Protest. by ezera(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2014
We need to put out a strong message that Abians wont be taken for granted any longer. Its suprising how Abians are timid to stand up to oppression. Change would never come from God, He uses men to effect the desired change. I urge you all to key into the 1Million Abia Youth Movement come Jan. We must show our leaders power actually rests with the youths. Time to stand up and be counted. Time to Kick Orji Kalu, T.A Orji, his son Chinedu and his Imposed candidate Ikpeazu to the bins of History and decide what we want.
‪# 1Million‬Abia Youth Movement.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 1 Million Abia Youth Protest. by xtanburg: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
ezera:
We need to put out a strong message that Abians wont be taken for granted any longer. Its suprising how Abians are timid to stand up to oppression. Change would never come from God, He uses men to effect the desired change. I urge you all to key into the 1Million Abia Youth Movement come Jan. We must show our leaders power actually rests with the youths. Time to stand up and be counted. Time to Kick Orji Kalu, T.A Orji, his son Chinedu and his Imposed candidate Ikpeazu to the bins of History and decide what we want.
‪# 1Million‬Abia Youth Movement.[color=#006600][/color]

Instead of the Match... Sensitize voters to vote another party and a better hand

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Abia Youth Protest. by nuelsylves(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Abians seriously need a change..., it's high time they do away with imposition of gov. This same imposition held Anambra down from 1999 to 2006...., And this was the major reason for backwardness in developmental infrastructures in the state.., same is happening in Abia today. So the Abia youths should come out and resist pdp imposition, this is the only opportunity. They should massively support any other party that have a credible candidate and as well make sure that they force the INEC not to rig the election. Youths can achieve anything once they speak with one voice and act together.
Re: 1 Million Abia Youth Protest. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2014
xtanburg:

Instead of the Match... Sensitize voters to vote another party and a better hand
the rally should preside the sensitization exercise, TA orji and his cronies must be warned. this exercise will serve as a wake-up call for abia youths.
Re: 1 Million Abia Youth Protest. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't care what you think or how you feel, the truth is, we ABIANS have right to be happy. For the past 16yrs PDP has subjected to slavery, and when we started seeing flicker of light nd hope ( Ugo Ogah), the enemies struck again. History will never forgive us if we refuse to do the right thing again. I don't know about you, but for the sake of my unborn children, i withdraw my loyalty from PDP, i declare for CHANGE.
God Bless ABIANS.
Re: 1 Million Abia Youth Protest. by friedrice1: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abian and Ibos Support and love anything PDP,
Why d you intend to run away from the PDP candidates now?
Abian Delegates overwhelmingly Supported TA for Senate and his Son for the House of Assembly,
so why the fuss now?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s VP List: Oshiomhole,fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi / GEJ Begs Nigerians:I Need Your Prayers Now / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.