Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Follow Up Of The Just Concluded PDP Primaries In Abia State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Follow Up Of The Just Concluded PDP Primaries In Abia State. (598 Views)

Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis / List Of Incubent Lawmakers Who Were Defeated In The APC Primaries In Lagos State / Jonathan May Skip Party’s Primaries In 2015 Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow Up Of The Just Concluded PDP Primaries In Abia State. by reganvida: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Well we all saw how the PDP primaries went in Abia state,we can't say we were much surprised but what really surprised me was when the news came out that Dr.Uche Ogah accepted the result and congratulated the Victor.I knew there was something shady there and that USO cannot just accept defeat going by his amount of followers.
Well,the snapshot shared on my post is the facebook post of a reliable insider in our man's caucus as the name of the poster shows.
Lets hope our man has one or two cards left to play to make sure we make it to the elections for the good of Abia State.

Re: Follow Up Of The Just Concluded PDP Primaries In Abia State. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2014
reganvida:
Well we all saw how the PDP primaries went in Abia state,we can't say we were much surprised but what really surprised me was when the news came out that Dr.Uche Ogah accepted the result and congratulated the Victor.I knew there was something shady there and that USO cannot just accept defeat going by his amount of followers.
Well,the snapshot shared on my post is the facebook post of a reliable insider in our man's caucus as the name of the poster shows.
Lets hope our man has one or two cards left to play to make sure we make it to the elections for the good of Abia State.
we are not accepting that result, if PDP knows what's good for them, let them schedule another primaries.
Re: Follow Up Of The Just Concluded PDP Primaries In Abia State. by reganvida: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2014
customized13:
we are not accepting that result, if PDP knows what's good for them, let them schedule another primaries.

Same here. Ochendo wants to impose another thief on us. We won't take that.

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Begs For Forgiveness From Abians. / FG Declares Holiday For Xmas And New Year. / Boko Haram Attacks Damagum, Casualty Level Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.