Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges (17593 Views)

Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
As the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) national
convention begins today, one of the
presidential aspirants, Prof. Akasoba Duke
Abiola, has alleged that President Goodluck
Jonathan is using her presidential nomination
form which pre-qualified him for the
convention.
Abiola, who is one of the PDP presidential
aspirants, had insisted that she would not abide
by the decision of the party to endorse
Jonathan as its sole candidates.
Although she has gone to court to challenge
the decision of the party, Akasoba explained
this while addressing journalists on Tuesday
that even after paying her N2 million
nomination form and also being the first
aspirant to pay for the presidential form, the
party has denied her the form.
She described the action of the party against
her and millions of voters as discriminatory and
a coup d’etat against democracy.
“It is an abrogation of the constitution, a
flagrant violation of fundamental human rights
and contrary to all international protocols and
conventions to which Nigeria is a signatory
including the United Nations Charter. Succinctly
put, this is a clear case of political violence
against women. This has become a global
conversation as the endorsement of one
aspirant cannot metamorphose into the
trampling on the fundamental right.
“In the interest of integrity, transparency and
accountability, we submit that form 001 should
have been given to me, since I was the first to
pay and the first to arrive the party secretariat
for the form,” she said.
Prof. Abiola pointed out that she has been
excluded from the party convention, even as a
presidential aspirant.
Accusing Jonathan of being in possession of her
presidential form, she said: “It is my submission
that the party should give me my form.
Someone got my nomination form and that
person is in Aso Rock and he should give me
my form.”
She added that “if there is any ratification at
the convention today for any person that
person will be standing in for me.
The president is intimidating us, let Nigeria tell
that person, the president to give me my
nomination form. I am not scared of them and
nobody will settle me, I am not for settling.
Jonathan should give me my form and if he
does not, he is depriving me of my right. If
there is any ratification at the convention,
Jonathan is poaching my delegates.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-is-in-possession-of-my-presidential-form-abiola-s-wife-alleges/196329/

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by macpetrus(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2014
shocked.. The drama begins...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Firefire(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Time Waster.

She cannot even get 2 votes cheesy

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by temitemi1(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2014
CLAPTRAP!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by echobee(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Season 1 episode 2 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Uncle Jona, is it true? If so dia is God o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Mogidi: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2014
If there is any ratification at the convention, Jonathan is poaching my delegates.”

Mrs Abiola was probably inspired by musiwa94 to assert the above statement grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by ammyluv2002(f): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2014
I don't believe her....show us evidence grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Mrs Abiola is not smiling at all! Madam abeg collect settlement go chop belleful. Your case is DOA as long as PDP is concerned.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2014
sorry madam angry but u know ur party quite alright......u are against democracy even at d party level so wat more of national level,come 2015 I smell mass rigging of election............ heeeeeeeeey I know ur mind dnt quote me find something better to co

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2014
sorry madam angry but u know ur party quite alright......u are against democracy even at d party level so wat more of national level,come 2015 I smell mass rigging of election............

heeeeeeeeey I know ur mind dnt quote me find something better to do

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by major466(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Why do I have this strange feeling that APC is using Prof Abiola to cause confusion in PDP, a very peaceful party?
She must be dreaming if she thinks she stand an atom chance against almighty GEJ.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by saint047(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by dre11(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
This drama just get interesting daily

New news u keep getting and the player's and playee keeps changing
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2014
major466:
Why do I have this strange feeling that APC is using Prof Abiola to cause confusion in PDP, a very peaceful party?
She must be dreaming if she thinks she stand an atom chance against almighty GEJ.
yes APC bought form for her and using her to cause confusion. undecided
Tell me one reason why Jonathan is afraid of primaries.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by major466(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
yes APC bought form for her and using her to cause confusion. undecided
Tell me one reason why Jonathan is afraid of primaries.
GEJ afraid of primaries? You wish. GEJ defeated Atiku hands down in 2011. Facing this Abiola woman wouldn't be a problem. Am just hearing about her existence for the first time.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2014
Great...let the court decide, in case he wins, then she wins automatically.
A PDP led government that professes that it shall create gender equality.
Nonsense.Anyway, congrats to Mrs. Abiola as President in case Jonathan wins the election next year.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by bigfatbooty: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2014
ok
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Looool...She should quit dreaming,basically;Pple like her only wantz to make up the list as "A One Time Presidential Aspirant".....Just to be in the history book of "I Waz Among".

She lackz every capacity to lead my people.
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by bosun11(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by bunmioguns(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by qtx(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2014
berem:

As the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) national
convention begins today, one of the
presidential aspirants, Prof. Akasoba Duke
Abiola, has alleged that President Goodluck
Jonathan is using her presidential nomination
form which pre-qualified him for the
convention.
Abiola, who is one of the PDP presidential
aspirants, had insisted that she would not abide
by the decision of the party to endorse
Jonathan as its sole candidates.
Although she has gone to court to challenge
the decision of the party, Akasoba explained
this while addressing journalists on Tuesday
that even after paying her N2 million
nomination form and also being the first
aspirant to pay for the presidential form, the
party has denied her the form.
She described the action of the party against
her and millions of voters as discriminatory and
a coup d’etat against democracy.
“It is an abrogation of the constitution, a
flagrant violation of fundamental human rights
and contrary to all international protocols and
conventions to which Nigeria is a signatory
including the United Nations Charter. Succinctly
put, this is a clear case of political violence
against women. This has become a global
conversation as the endorsement of one
aspirant cannot metamorphose into the
trampling on the fundamental right.
“In the interest of integrity, transparency and
accountability, we submit that form 001 should
have been given to me, since I was the first to
pay and the first to arrive the party secretariat
for the form,” she said.
Prof. Abiola pointed out that she has been
excluded from the party convention, even as a
presidential aspirant.
Accusing Jonathan of being in possession of her
presidential form, she said: “It is my submission
that the party should give me my form.
Someone got my nomination form and that
person is in Aso Rock and he should give me
my form.”
She added that “if there is any ratification at
the convention today for any person that
person will be standing in for me.
The president is intimidating us, let Nigeria tell
that person, the president to give me my
nomination form. I am not scared of them and
nobody will settle me, I am not for settling.
Jonathan should give me my form and if he
does not, he is depriving me of my right. If
there is any ratification at the convention,
Jonathan is poaching my delegates.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-is-in-possession-of-my-presidential-form-abiola-s-wife-alleges/196329/
acute malaria

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by lilprinze: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2014
She should continue wasting her time and money even if she is given the presidential form she would still lose woefully.
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2014
major466:

GEJ afraid of primaries? You wish. GEJ defeated Atiku hands down in 2011. Facing this Abiola woman wouldn't be a problem. Am just hearing about her existence for the first time.
this is 2014! Why is Jonathan afraid of primaries?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Bennyberry(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2014
It is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of the nidle than for madam abiola to be elected president.
Whether Buhari or Jonathan, what we need is som1 who will improve they well being of everyone
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by shollax(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2014
so for her mind she for win? angry
Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by madjune(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2014
This Abiola famiy people don start again.
Dem use election matter swear for them?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges by Misogynist2014(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Abiola I know, who are you? Yet another lazy woman pouncing on the toil of a man, feeding on the name he toiled to build, the name he laid his life for. Ish! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Uncover Bomb In Kano Food Market, Two IEDS At Popular Owerri Eatery / Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.