Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here (133699 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
feran14:
has anybody gotten past the recommendation email yet?
There is nothing to do after the recommendation mail. We are all waiting for an exam date now even though our recommenders can not recommend us.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Taireblaze(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
feran14:
This is the official thread fir the covenant university 2015/2016 session. I created this thread because I needed a thread like this before I entered CU but coulfnt find one. So drop your questions and I would try my best to answer. or refer you to parts of their website that can. you can also ditect aspirants you know to this thread. I look foward to your questions.

This is to inform prospective students that the screening process might be stricter that this years own. I know this because I have a female friend back home who has nothing to do and she applied to covenant.and didn't even appear in an
y of the admission lists released.
I entered very narrowly because I had a jamb score of 180 on the dot- lucky right? I decided to work harder and got 40/60 in the post jamb. but still that wasn't enough to get admitted to architecture which entered for. but it still got me into building technology which is still within my field. I had a friend who applied for comp. science but was given industrial maths which was probably because he got about 23 in his post jamb. so please perform well in your jamb and post jamb. not forgetting to pick the right combination of subjects in jamb and Waec or which ever O ' level result u decide to use. check your jamb brochure and the links below for info on subject combinations
bro please most you be a born again to aplly for c.u
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Taireblaze:

no, but you must be responsible, obedient and very patient
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Taireblaze(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
MaziKachi:

no, but you must be responsible, obedient and very patient
thanks i applied last year i scored 214 in jamb n 20 in post utme buh i guess i fvcked tho n some errors in mah reg process buh this year im ready studying my international affairs maths so hard cos dats my dream school

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Xcely: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
DangotePikin:
You are discouraging the guy o....thank God me I am applying for an easy course Policy and Strategic Studies and I even scored above 200 in Jamb plus 3 distinctions in WAEC.
Haha, didn't notice. However, all that has been said is true. CU is a very competitive school, but even 180 UTME-scorers that prepare excellently well for the tests and interviews still ace the process. Same with school year, you have to be committed, focused and EXTREMELY hardworking to excel.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Taireblaze:

no you dont have to.. but you would have to attend all chapel services and obey all other rules
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
DangotePikin:
There is nothing to do after the recommendation mail. We are all waiting for an exam date now even though our recommenders can not recommend us.

so the problem is still there? hmmn.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by luigiajah(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Get Post UTME past questions for CONVENANT UNIVERSITY AT http:///AfP7R
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by amokeme(f): 1:38am On Mar 30, 2015
feran14:

no you dont have to.. but you would have to attend all chapel services and obey all other rules
lol.. oya tell me uv not stabed chapel service this semester grin
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Taireblaze(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2015
feran14:

could you give me hints on how to pass their post utme cos i peerformed poorly last year
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
amokeme:
lol.. oya tell me uv not stabed chapel service this semester grin

never stabbed a chapel service in my life.. nver!
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Taireblaze:
could you give me hints on how to pass their post utme cos i peerformed poorly last year

ionno.. i had 180 in jamb last yr. bt had 40 in my post utme and i still got admission. if you got your jamb score with your own efforts, then you have no problem with the post utme. there is also the interview, i think there is a score for it, but we are never told. my advise for you there is to be truthful, but not too truthful.
when they ask, donot tell them that you have never seen beer before or you dont know what a condom is. also, you should keep in mind the reason that u are coming to covenant university and what you hope to do with your result after leaving the school
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Taireblaze(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
feran14:

ionno.. i had 180 in jamb last yr. bt had 40 in my post utme and i still got admission. if you got your jamb score with your own efforts, then you have no problem with the post utme. there is also the interview, i think there is a score for it, but we are never told. my advise for you there is to be truthful, but not too truthful.
when they ask, donot tell them that you have never seen beer before or you dont know what a condom is. also, you should keep in mind the reason that u are coming to covenant university and what you hope to do with your result after leaving the school
thanks man....with this ur advise im gonna soar high
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by NollywoodFreak: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Well do covenant post ume result matter toward your admission to me I doubt because last year had 189 and I applied for computer science in the post jamb exam I scored 49/60 and I was given management information system in second batch admission list. upon 49/60 I still didnt get computer science.....I think its only jamb they focus on once u are above 215 you are good to go....even a guy applied for computer eng he had 206 in jamb and post jamb had 26/60 and he came out in first batch list and was given computer engineering.......engineering again....ahhh....so that what made me conclude on jamb
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by amokeme(f): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
feran14:

never stabbed a chapel service in my life.. nver!
that's quite unusual for guys... Good tho smiley
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
SeunA:
Well do covenant post ume result matter toward your admission to me I doubt because last year had 189 and I applied for computer science in the post jamb exam I scored 49/60 and I was given management information system in second batch admission list. upon 49/60 I still didnt get computer science.....I think its only jamb they focus on once u are above 215 you are good to go....even a guy applied for computer eng he had 206 in jamb and post jamb had 26/60 and he came out in first batch list and was given computer engineering.......engineering again....ahhh....so that what made me conclude on jamb

Are you now a student of convenant? management information system is a better course than computer science. You should have taken it.it is possible that the guy knows people that are doing the admission. you need to know people in this nigeria to go far in life.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
senior amokeme, what advice/tips do you have for me to survive in convenant
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
DangotePikin:
Are you now a student of convenant? management information system is a better course than computer science. You should have taken it.it is possible that the guy knows people that are doing the admission. you need to know people in this nigeria to go far in life.
lol why will you compare management info system to comp sci.....it doesnt match attalz....no career opportunity for MIS
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by amokeme(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
DangotePikin:
senior amokeme, what advice/tips do you have for me to survive in convenant
lol @senior..
Anyways, pretty simple. Stay out of troubles. Know the kind of friends you keep and don't stab chapel( its actually fun)
And you are good

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
SeunA:
lol why will you compare management info system to comp sci.....it doesnt match attalz....no career opportunity for MIS
mis is both commercial and science but comp sci is only science. mis is more flexible than comp sci.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
amokeme:
lol @senior..
Anyways, pretty simple. Stay out of troubles. Know the kind of friends you keep and don't stab chapel( its actually fun)
And you are good
i jokingly called u senior because i assumed u were already in the school. tanx for d tips though.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2015
please anyone that has payed the N6600, what bank did you go to and was it the Covenant university admission pin or Covenant university admission form you asked to buy
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2015
DatguyTim:
please anyone that has payed the N6600, what bank did you go to and was it the Covenant university admission pin or Covenant university admission form you asked to buy
I paid with my ATM online
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
DangotePikin:
I paid with my ATM online
how recently did you pay and have you booked a putme date
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
DatguyTim:

how recently did you pay and have you booked a putme date
No one has booked a post ume date yet. They will email that one later, I paid like 2 weeks ago.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2015
SeunA:

no i think your waec counts and ur interview score
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by youngswagx: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls sir is it a must that you choose covenant university in your jamb? To enable to apply ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by youngswagx: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
I need to get into architecture and no other cos but I got 199 in jamb is it working
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well you can still apply buh 199 cant get you to archirecture maybe if you score a very high score in post ume so u could beat the cut off mark for archi
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Taireblaze(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
who knows when covenant university undergraduate admission form would stop selling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (77) (Reply)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.