Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Help, I Had An Attack Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, I Had An Attack Today (2551 Views)

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / I Had This Very Fearful Dream! / I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2014
I woke up around 3am to ease myslf, I laid down 2 sleep but I coud not.. Sudenly I strtd hearin foot steps cumin close 2 me, the pace was increasin rapidly I wntd 2 turn 2 get a clispe on d image no way, I could nt raise my feet,arm my full body was unable 2 move and I was not able 2 shout. I finally strugled wit d help of God woke calmly but I have sorre throat.. Pls advice and share xperince.it was terrible
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Orunto: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Have you prayed since? Pray and ask God to make your dreams good and acceptable to Him IJN!
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Orunto:
Have you prayed since? Pray and ask God to make your dreams good and acceptable to Him IJN!

Amen.. Tnks very much
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by ebenice(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2014
There is thread dream interpretation u may forward it there 4 help. but nothn prayer cannot do . Jesus is the solution to all puzzles of life
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2014
ebenice:
There is thread dream interpretation u may forward it there 4 help. but nothn prayer cannot do . Jesus is the solution to all puzzles of life
Tnks bro God bless u
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by BodyKiss(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Sleep paralysis

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
BodyKiss:
Sleep paralysis
Xplain further bro, if u are enlightd about it. Plz
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Ajibam: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
It is well bro..
Just pray without ceasing and gird up your spiritual weapons, and surely every weapon fashioned against you will not prosper..
Pray and relax, Jesus has conquered for you!
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by asalimpo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
What are saying "thanks ... God bless you " For every post for?

Or did the 'attack' paralyse ur brain?

Or u dont know how to respond to a post except to make some limp quip?

To ur question.
hmm . Seems strange.
Its not sleep paralysis , if you heard those footsteps for real.
Sombody narrated an incident like this, many years ago,but this time he felt strangulated.. He too heard footstep and even voices saying "this is him this is him "
he struggled to shout too.
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by BodyKiss(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
christiancy:

Xplain further bro, if u are enlightd about it. Plz

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which a person, either falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move, speak or react. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It is often accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (such as an intruder in the room) to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, and physical experiences (such as strong current running through the upper body). One theory is that it results from disrupted REM sleep, which normally induces complete muscle atonia to prevent the sleeper from acting out his or her dreams. Sleep paralysis has been linked to disorders such as narcolepsy, migraines, anxiety disorders, and obstructive sleep apnea; however, it can also occur in isolation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

1 Like

Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2014
BodyKiss:

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which a person, either falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move, speak or react. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It is often accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (such as an intruder in the room) to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, and physical experiences (such as strong current running through the upper body). One theory is that it results from disrupted REM sleep, which normally induces complete muscle atonia to prevent the sleeper from acting out his or her dreams. Sleep paralysis has been linked to disorders such as narcolepsy, migraines, anxiety disorders, and obstructive sleep apnea; however, it can also occur in isolation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
Interesting, exactly d way I felt. D only diff here is d foot steps I heard. Hav since taken into prayers thou.. Tnks 1s again bro
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2014
asalimpo:
What are saying "thanks ... God bless you " For every post for?

Or did the 'attack' paralyse ur brain?

Or u dont know how to respond to a post except to make some limp quip?

To ur question.
hmm . Seems strange.
Its not sleep paralysis , if you heard those footsteps for real.
Sombody narrated an incident like this, many years ago,but this time he felt strangulated.. He too heard footstep and even voices saying "this is him this is him "
he struggled to shout too.
Big mouth tnks all dsame.. Dat wnt b my portion.Amen
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Ajibam:
It is well bro..
Just pray without ceasing and gird up your spiritual weapons, and surely every weapon fashioned against you will not prosper..
Pray and relax, Jesus has conquered for you!
Tnks 4 d advice....I sure knw God has taken charge cus have prayed and handed over 2 God
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by charlsecy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
christiancy:

Interesting, exactly d way I felt. D only diff here is d foot steps I heard....

Did you read the part:

" is often accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (such as an intruder in the room) to which one is unable to react due to paralysis,...."?
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
charlsecy:

Did you read the part:

" is often accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (such as an intruder in the room) to which one is unable to react due to paralysis,...."?
got it...pardon me bro
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
@ body kiss.. bro are u a christian or an atheist... just want 2 know' tanks 4 ur good and kind responds 2 my ?s
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
My Brother why don't you use the power in you?
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
starlingleanets:
My Brother why don't you use the power in you?
If its prayer u are tlkin, I'm tryin dear... God has taken charge
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
christiancy:

If its prayer u are tlkin, I'm tryin dear... God has taken charge
Its not prayer dear, its Power;knowing who you are
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2014
starlingleanets:
Its not prayer dear, its Power;knowing who you are
I'm a child of God.. Even Jesus knowin who e his and powerful was tempted and attacked.
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2014
christiancy:

I'm a child of God.. Even Jesus knowin who e his and powerful was tempted and attacked.
So who is a child of God?
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2014
starlingleanets:
So who is a child of God?
A bliving christian, who wrks and practice God words and commandments.
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2014
christiancy:

A bliving christian, who wrks and practice God words and commandments.
Who is a Christain?
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2014
A good jerkoff before bed can help prevent sleep paralysis episodes such as this. You are okay. It had nothing to do with prayers.
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
A good jerkoff before bed can help prevent sleep paralysis episodes such as this. You are okay. It had nothing to do with prayers.
Ur name alone ni... Na u wit ur master dey tormnt boys 4 sleep so lol
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014
starlingleanets:
Who is a Christain?
Christ -like.. Belivers of christ
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2014
christiancy:

Christ -like.. Belivers of christ
You don't know the Power you have,i'm afraid until u know this you will always be attack
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
starlingleanets:
You don't know the Power you have,i'm afraid until u know this you will always be attack
K bro, we all learn on daily basis.. Lemme in
Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Olusanya333(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
christiancy:

K bro, we all learn on daily basis.. Lemme in
The Power you have is ur FAITH. Thats what Satan fears Most ur FAITH. By Faith you are Saved,by Faith you abide,By Faith you grow in Grace,By that same Faith u say no to enemy attack. It doesn't require prayer it require simple Faith in this word of God "Your Life is Hidden in Christ and Christ in God" If u believe this u are conceiving and believing that b4 any forces can attack u it must first attack God and If it suceeded in defeating God the Father (which is impossible anyway) then dat force will still have to Fight Jesus the Lord of Host and If it succeed in defeating Jesus(which is impossible anyway) then that force might have d chance to touch u. Now in everyway u look at it ur protection is 100% for no power can defeat the Father. U see it now it requires ur Faith to believe the Word of God as it is written. Jesus never prays against witches or wizard for his Faith does it all He knows no force can tamper with Him. If u will remember the stormy wind when Jesus arose,did he ask for prayer from the twelve? No! But what did He ask for? Where is thy Faith? The same He ask from you "where is thy Faith"

1 Like

Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by christiancy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Olusanya333:
The Power you have is ur FAITH. Thats what Satan fears Most ur FAITH. By Faith you are Saved,by Faith you abide,By Faith you grow in Grace,By that same Faith u say no to enemy attack. It doesn't require prayer it require simple Faith in this word of God "Your Life is Hidden in Christ and Christ in God" If u believe this u are conceiving and believing that b4 any forces can attack u it must first attack God and If it suceeded in defeating God the Father (which is impossible anyway) then dat force will still have to Fight Jesus the Lord of Host and If it succeed in defeating Jesus(which is impossible anyway) then that force might have d chance to touch u. Now in everyway u look at it ur protection is 100% for no power can defeat the Father. U see it now it requires ur Faith to believe the Word of God as it is written. Jesus never prays against witches or wizard for his Faith does it all He knows no force can tamper with Him. If u will remember the stormy wind when Jesus arose,did he ask for prayer from the twelve? No! But what did He ask for? Where is thy Faith? The same He ask from you "where is thy Faith"
Hhhmmm. Soul enlighten.. Faith supercides all, tnks 4 d knowledge

1 Like

Re: Help, I Had An Attack Today by Olusanya333(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
christiancy:

Hhhmmm. Soul enlighten.. Faith supercides all, tnks 4 d knowledge
Thats why there are many members,we help each other to grow and move forward. As one we Stand in Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Xmas To My Christian Brethren / MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE / The Battle of Armageddon and the end of this world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.