Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It (34644 Views)

Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good development. I hope they maintain this one.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by hazyfm: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fabdedon:
Dem fit use am catch BOKOharam ? undecided

WAR SHIPS...

BUT NO RIVER LEADS TO SAMBISA FOREST
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by mickyarams: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
When will Africans start making stuff themselves instead of relying and consuming from foreigners only.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by MillionDollars: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
.Thank God say Nah only dengen pose she do? if she give the ship one grammer nah to day faya day go be that grin.Thank God say Nah only dengen pose she do? if she give the ship one grammer nah to day faya day go be that
BOOOORRRIIINNNGGG COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by lanregidi: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
WATCH: Palestinian preacher at al-Aksa mosque threatens to 'slaughter Jews'

"Oh Allah, hasten the establishment of the state of the Islamic Caliphate," Sheik Omar Abu Sara says.

A Palestinian preacher recently issued a threat to Jews in an impromptu sermon at the al-Aksa Mosque: "We shall slaughter you without mercy."

The video translated by MEMRI on Sunday, shows a sermon by Sheik Omar Abu Sara which was posted to the internet on November 28.

Abu Sara is seen in the video surrounded by dozens of worshipers, telling them that all of the "vile traits" attributed to the Jews in the Koran remain the same today, and in fact, the Jews "have become even more vile and evil."

"By Allah, the Jews are the most evil of Allah's creations," Abu Sara said. "They are the most evil creatures to have walked this Earth."

He referred to Jews as "the slayers of prophets," adding that "it was the Jews that Allah had turned into apes and pigs."

He said that the battle with the Jews had drawn near in current times. He quoted the Prophet Muhammad as saying, "You will fight the Jews until the trees and the stones will say: 'Oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him."

Abu Sara appeared to ally himself with the goals of terror group, Islamic State, saying that he hoped Allah would hasten the coming of the Islamic Caliphate.

"I say to the Jews loud and clear: The time for your slaughter has come. The time to fight you has come. The time to kill you has come Allah willing, we are ready for the task, we and the loyal and faithful Muslims, along with the armies of the state of the Islamic Caliphate, which will come to liberate this land from your filth."

"Oh Allah, hasten the establishment of the state of the Islamic Caliphate."

http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/12/watch-palestinian-preacher-at-al-aksa.html

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Orikinla(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=18pt]How can a warship help us win a battle in the savannah of Sambisa Forest?
Your house is on fire in the north and you are here swimming in Lagos.[/size]
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by ebony2011(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good. Ready to sail to river yobe.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just20:
My question is what has the first lady got to do with warships and co? And this is not the first time it's happening

God bless you
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by pfijacobs(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bokoharam be like ;

*Let all nigerians lift their bombs in warship*

Pun Intended.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Josboy2: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
What we need are fighter jets to combat Boko haram not war ship.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Beface(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
I hope the Nigerian navy will be able to maintain the ship because our maintenance culture is very poor.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by MrMann1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chai JONA, #diarisGod o, u don open ya shipping line strait, #FastBusniess... #2015 tins u don know say if u lose all, u won't lose some... Just put militants to dey jamboree the cheap ship for the #Ocean. #CHANGE #VOTEOUTJONA!
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by taharqa: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just20:
My question is what has the first lady got to do with warships and co? And this is not the first time it's happening

It is a naval tradition worldwide for 1st ladies to commission or receive new naval ships. Are u ok now??
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by rhazur(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nyc one Gej......at least she go show dem chinese ppl say 9ja woman sabi price market wella.
PEJ: oga chinco,how much be dis battleship.
CHINCO: $10M
PEJ: Oga e no gree $7M
CHINCO: Oya pay ma
PEJ: Make i give you $4M now
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
ishiamu:

All of you will be banned in a giffy, all this stuff is annoying

what's annoying
The fact you didn't comment earlier
Or the fact that someone booked his space nd would comment later
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by ehemwhy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
ask4bk:
But Boko Haram is not a Riverine area na. Abi una wan use ship row enter sambisa forest?

Instead una for buy war saw, war cutlass, war matchet, and war tractor to take cut down the shrubs and trees wey dey d forest.

Another misplacement of priorities.

Get cheap new Iphone 6 Gold 16gb from my signature

The Nigerian Government actually bought two of these and they are both stealth warships (F-91 and F-92) guess they are to protect our EEZ down south and against the ever increasing pirate activities , you have to understand the times we are in, Nigeria is a state of war, not just boko haram, but aggression from unfriendly neighbors like Cameroon, Angola Equatorial Guinea .
This oil business Nigeria is into is some messy business.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by adeosunramsey(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Interesting
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by larryUG(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wonderlands:
boko boys go soon take over am.

Senseless Post. even more senseless r ur likers
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Fabdedon(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
hazyfm:

WAR SHIPS...

BUT NO RIVER LEADS TO SAMBISA FOREST
den its :

Useless
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
MillionDollars:

BOOOORRRIIINNNGGG COMMENT

you're d boring guy quoting a boring comment with a boring quote
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by ishiamu(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

what's annoying
The fact you didn't comment earlier
Or the fact that someone booked his space nd would comment later

The fact that it looked childish
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by hardbody: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
War ship ba wo.

BH is defeating us on land and rather than acquire ammunition and guns together with gun helicopters and stuff for use in ground battles we are enriching a few pockets in the name of warship. A warship that will not be maintained but rather vandalized in a short while. Sick country scamming the populace and misplacing priorities since the days of mungo park.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by judithonyi(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok!we shall see!!![color=#990000][/color] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by judithonyi(f): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok!we shall see!!!] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by onadana: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
More like refurbished ship.Those thieves up there know it is very expensive getting a new warship,so my kinsmen trust Nigerians with their my share thing mentality,they will prefer to buy a second hand at a cheaper rate. sad
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Eziachi: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mrs Patience, number one on the list of Nigeria current serving presidents before Odua, Madueke, Iwuala and last but the least, GEJ- gospel according to OBJ. grin grin
Another misplaced priority.
Buying an expensive Chinese ship when the threat and your enemy is in a forest. Maybe ship run through the sand and bush now.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Abdgafarplenty(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
ishiamu:

The fact that it looked childish

how far are you willing to comment first on naira land so people could read what you think bout the topic
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
booqee:
boko haram alert!!!! angry see me see talk o!!... God will definitely punish all you bokoharam member including you! rabbish

you really are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
booqee:
boko haram alert!!!! angry see me see talk o!!... God will definitely punish all you bokoharam member including you! rabbish

ignorance is a diseases, just flaunting your stupidity and high level of illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by ishiamu(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

how far are you willing to comment first on naira land so people could read what you think bout the topic

I don't give a care about commenting first, what benefit will it add to me? I just said cos I came to read comments and saw those stuffs, it's messed up to me simple...no one is a kid anymore simple...commenting first ain't ma aim here and will never be
Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by MillionDollars: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

you're d boring guy quoting a boring comment with a boring quote
yoy are d most boooriiinnng guy, who quoted i d boring guy who quoted d guy with d borrrrriiinnng comment!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Navy Acquires Newly Built War Ship, Mrs Jonathan Poses With It by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wonderlands:

you really are a fool.
so are you! dumb fcck. u sit down there behind d screen of ur PC or phone typing such inciting thrash... d govt manages to do something even though its a misplaced priority then the only comment u make is boko haram would soon take over it! like seriously you should av ur brain checked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Charles Said “Naija No Dey Carry Last" (video) / Thugs Disrupt Osun Crossover Party, Governor Oyetola Ferried To Safety / Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.