Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

APC Governors Line Up For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Line Up For Buhari (43973 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Compiling List Of APC Governors, Candidates Facing Corruption Charges –metuh / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by eleko1: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
THINK BUHARI,BELIEVE IN BETTER NIGERIA
neejay1986:
I don't even know who to follow between GMB and GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by ozo13(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
LORDI:
They will line in a thousans ways and scatter in ten thousands ways..because they will fail come 2015
GEJ TILL 2019
Hit like for GEJ
D pix s all I HV for u

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
lalasticlala:
Here's a photo from the meeting that took place this morning to select an APC presidential candidate. 12 APC governors endorsed Gen. Buhari.

The Governors who started arriving as early as 10 am to take the decision include the host, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN (Lagos State); Rt. Hon.Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers State); Comrade Adams Oshiomhole (Edo State); Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola (Osun State); Senator Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun State); Alhaji Magatakada Wamako (Sokoto State); Alhaji Abdul-Fatah Ahmed (Kwara State); Alhaji Kashim Shettima (Borno State); Alhaji Tanko Al-makura (Nassarawa); Alhaji Ibrahim Gedan (Yobe State); Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo State)and Alhaji Abdul-Azeez Yari (Zamfara State).

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photos-apc-governors-line-up-behind.html?m=1

Hidden behind these people (governors) are the dogs and the baboons. If Buhari loses as predicted, they will bring out these dogs and baboons and soak them in blood. So Nigerians beware!

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by eleko1: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
YeSssss! We nor complain.Beta than the present thief(Stealing is not corruption)
samflexxy:
islamist

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by emmysexxy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
tinacrl01:
WORLD LESS KICK AND VOTE JONA OUT OF THIS COUNTY THIS MAN NA EVIL. AND LESS PICK GMB
you go school at all?abi na him cause your present predicament.my dear don't be lazy go and work and stop blaming everyone for your misfortune.very soon you will blame the rat in your kitchen for causing your misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by TonYzeallY(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
mek i hear say dos Tiiivs go Rule my cuntry

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by eaccyboy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
morefire:
smells like trouble for my uncle GEJ
just 10 Govs out of 36 u n u dey smell..ur nose mst b smelling nonsense..we want Buhari to win d primaries so dat at last na heart attack go kill am at d end of 2015 election..Bokoharamist mauf*ckr

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Kingsley1000(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Anambra people are with you.,.Up buhari,up apc

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by OLADD: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
blizard44:
niggas are still gonna cry even if they line from Ikorodu to Ota....

That GEJ nigga will return unopposed until 2019,
[color=#006600][/color]

Absolutely correct. Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by pacesetter939: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:
We are witness to the conglomeration and unionism of failed politicians that APC represents.

Today, a party that claims to offer an alternative to PDP, has become the waste basket for PDP failed politicians.

Nigeria for lil over 50 years was a failed country with little road infrastructure, no railway and rodent infested airport in the "Lagos airport series" watched across the globe via Sky TV.

Is it any surprise that a serial loser like Buhari whom have been contesting election and losing even before I was born is now the chosen amongst these failed APC politicians.

We Nigerians will never hand over our future to the failure APC represent.

Hey, how do you alone represent Nigerians?
Please, speak for yourself alone. As for me, my house & my circle of influence, we are desirous of real change and that's the exact thing a vote for Buhari stands for.
Congratulations to General Muhammadu Buhari on today's victory at APC primaries.

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by philips70(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:
We are witness to the conglomeration and unionism of failed politicians that APC represents.

Today, a party that claims to offer an alternative to PDP, has become the waste basket for PDP failed politicians.

Nigeria for lil over 50 years was a failed country with little road infrastructure, no railway and rodent infested airport in the "Lagos airport series" watched across the globe via Sky TV.

Is it any surprise that a serial loser like Buhari whom have been contesting election and losing even before I was born is now the chosen amongst these failed APC politicians.

Quite sure you will be refreshing this nonsense waiting to see likes on per second billing.

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by AKzee(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
coded01:
See the faces of untouchable thieves... angry
but they means alot to Nigerians. tongue

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by ishiamu(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
eleko1:
It is neva too late to believe.THINK BUHARI,THINK BETTER NIGERIA.GMB 4 PRESIDENT sad

Aw rather think of Osama than think of buhari even though they have many things in common

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by pacesetter939: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
eaccyboy:
just 10 Govs out of 36 u n u dey smell..ur nose mst b smelling nonsense..we want Buhari to win d primaries so dat at last na heart attack go kill am at d end of 2015 election..Bokoharamist mauf*ckr
Don't blame it on the devil when your own heart+health attack comes before your wishes for Buhari see the light of the day.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Akiika: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lobatan!
GEJ shitting in his pants!

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by onajo2000(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Go Buhari!
Niger Delta youths are with you
Ur papa and mama na dey with him
Don't ever include Niger Delta Youth in your posts again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by kingphilip(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
wait I don't get this... The op said the above people endorsed Buhari hw does this pictures depict this please?
or were they given papers Which showed they Just finished voting for Buhari?

before I opened this thread My thought was maybe a sign carrying each presidential candidates name is written n hanged and anybody who wants to vote for him lines up only for Me to Just See a photoshot of some people
and The wrong part of it all It's on front-page

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by eleko1: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
undecided undecided What do they have in common?
ishiamu:

Aw rather think of Osama than think of buhari even though they have many things in common
: undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by donbrowser(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
coded01:
See the faces of untouchable thieves... angry
Association of Past Criminals
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by san316(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Then why hold primaries? Una for just line IP like that come wait for 2015.

Atiku... How market Nä? Hope you won't ask for refund after you have paid?
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by ishiamu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
eleko1:
undecided undecided What do they have in common? : undecided

Many things which you know.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by espn(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Go Buhari!
God bless u!
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by sukkot: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
emmysexxy:
you go school at all?abi na him cause your present predicament.my dear don't be lazy go and work and stop blaming everyone for your misfortune.very soon you will blame the rat in your kitchen for causing your misfortune.
where the work dey ? make i no slap you ooooo SAI BUHARI777

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by lumeneng22: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Go Buhari!
Which nd youths are you referring to with your 12 likes? Its high time you throw away that your Nokia phone.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by coded01: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
donbrowser:

Association of Past Criminals

Your head is there jare... grin

Also present... angry

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
onajo2000:

Ur papa and mama na dey with him
Don't ever include Niger Delta Youth in your posts again.
Thunder faya u & ya mama & papa, am Niger delta so f**k off! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by coded01: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
AKzee:
but they means alot to Nigerians. tongue

Like you... tongue
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Non of this concern me o. What matters to me right now, is my $2k was safe release to me.

Believe me, if you really wanna learn the proven way to make money right hear in Nigeria. Check my signature.

I made 87k yestaday, and i wish it will go like this.

Check my signature.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by eaccyboy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
pacesetter939:

Don't blame it on the devil when your own heart+health attack comes before your wishes for Buhari see the light of the day.
I can't die bc I didn't eat gbi..bc yoruba said ani to ba je gbi loma ku gbi..baba wehreh

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
kingphilip:
wait I don't get this... The op said the above people endorsed Buhari hw does this pictures depict this please?
or were they given papers Which showed they Just finished voting for Buhari?

before I opened this thread My thought was maybe a sign carrying each presidential candidates name is written n hanged and anybody who wants to vote for him lines up only for Me to Just See a photoshot of some people
and The wrong part of it all It's on front-page

A million likes... The Haramites have run out of ideas. Jeez! How does the picture prove they are standing behind the 18th century leader and voodoo economist by the name Buhari
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by fxskye: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:

GEJ till 2019

whatever u may say doesn't matter because u r bereaved of history.

I would rather cast my vote for a serial election loser than an indecisive vision less person who can't even caution his wife let alone checkmate her.

War Against Indiscipline (WAI)....Buhari I salute u for being d only politician that remain discipline without stain from other politicians.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by successhunter: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:

GEJ till 2019

So what exactly is your point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.