Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

APC Governors Line Up For Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Line Up For Buhari (43971 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Compiling List Of APC Governors, Candidates Facing Corruption Charges –metuh / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by jazzy4naija(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
****MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY WHEREVER THEY ARE****
They're not happy in Nigeria
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries
they came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !
--------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shinto's = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG
PROBLEM.. —

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by xtervaganza(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nmeri17:
heiya sad atiku come and rest yo head on my shoulder let's cry together cry
lol
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Btruth: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
The magnificent 12. GEJ is now in trouble.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by olupops(f): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
mastercee:
As Expected

Buhari is the only person among all the APC candidates that can kick out Goatluck Egbere Jo'lattern

Ride on the People's General....... #BuhariAllTheWay
jona has never insulted u or any body why call him names he never killed a fly

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Ohrydo: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Allah sai BUHARI
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by onajo2000(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Thunder faya u & ya mama & papa, am Niger delta so f**k off! angry
Michael Sokoto or what ever they call u... Respect urself cos I didn't insult anybody here, so don't behave like a coward
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by macEDWIN(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
who won apc prdtial primary
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by onajo2000(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Thunder faya u & ya mama & papa, am Niger delta so f**k off! angry
No true Niger Delta will choose that username u
U are using.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
blizard44:
niggas are still gonna cry even if they line from Ikorodu to Ota....

That GEJ nigga will return unopposed until 2019,
I am sure by 2019 you no fit afford to buy fuel for your I pass Neigbour gen to charge your cheap China phone and yarn crap ..in fact the bombing fit don reach your domot self
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by overlord77: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
mastercee:
As Expected

Buhari is the only person among all the APC candidates that can kick out Goatluck Egbere Jo'lattern

It's a pity to see you have no regards to the office of the president, even Americans that had democracy before we did don't insult.their president whenever a comment has to be made all in.the name.of freedom of speech. You could have made your comment without calling him GOATLUCK. I will see how this will happen when your so called messiah miraculously becomes your president and not mine.

GEJ May not be all that and I honestly don't care about him, his party or cronies but for the love of anything good and nice his office should be respected,

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by LadyPM: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sai Buhari!!! Love u all the way. Haters go hug transformer. I can't wait for the desired change. And to see the end of BH. APC will bring peace ! Apc will bring prosperity!! Apc will bring development!!! Apc will bring progress!!! Apc! Apc!! Apc!!! Sai Buhari
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by azaino: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
I just dey laugh, APCs are full of shit and unconfirmed news
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by neyur: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
morefire:
smells like trouble for my uncle GEJ

Sitting on a long tin.....those guys ar all progressive loosers.....if gej no win ds forthcoming election,come shit on ma pilow..

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Gordieshegz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wow...I lyk this mehn!!! Fashola is the tallest APC governor while Oshiomole seems to be the most vertically challenged of them all...lol
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by aboto49(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
samflexxy:
islamist
must u say dis? Wat dos religion as to do wit dis nw?
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by bibiking7(m): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2014
adamsjj:
which is foolish?...mind u, i didn, t insult u bcuz am sensible enough and thanks to my upbringing...i disagree with ur post which i said was silly and senseless not you the poster...you can access and make feasible your differences about this government without calling your president a goat.Thats totally unacceptable and to some extend a punishable offence,[s] try that in any country...u will cooling in jail.[/s]Dnt abuse the freedom of speech.Go through the constitution on that, you'll see their is restriction to that.I have said it & i'll say it again...with this APC contesters we have seen...they cant defeat this present government...unfortunately, APC has formidable name in the person of fashola but choose to bring people with questionable characters forward.My, broda common sense is not always common. Deviate away from insulting the GCFR at every given chance, rather bring foward a thoughtful remark it will help alot to move this nation forward.Tnx

that statement is not correct. You can actually insult the president. You voted for him. He spends your taxes. Something like that happened during a United states VP interview, where one of the folks listening to the interview told him to go Phuck himself. Now, i do not support the act of insulting people (most especially older folks), because it would make people question your Upbringing. And yes, i think the dude could have made his point without the insult.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
rascist cheesy
I tell you brother
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by slightlyMad(f): 4:35am On Dec 11, 2014
mastercee:
As Expected

keep dreaming, Buhari is as clueless as GEJ
didn't you watch the interview?
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2014
onajo2000:

No true Niger Delta will choose that username u
U are using.
Go swallow earth stonez if u don't like d monicker!
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by morefire: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2014
eaccyboy:
just 10 Govs out of 36 u n u dey smell..ur nose mst b smelling nonsense..we want Buhari to win d primaries so dat at last na heart attack go kill am at d end of 2015 election..Bokoharamist mauf*ckr

calm down oga, even PDP polithinkers know that the more united APC are the more trouble for PDP....

last last GEJ should pull through but again APC's unity is more trouble for him

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by wolexy2(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Nice gesture.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by fyneboi79(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
Here's a photo from the meeting that took place this morning to select an APC presidential candidate. 12 APC governors endorsed Gen. Buhari.

The Governors who started arriving as early as 10 am to take the decision include the host, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN (Lagos State); Rt. Hon.Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers State); Comrade Adams Oshiomhole (Edo State); Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola (Osun State); Senator Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun State); Alhaji Magatakada Wamako (Sokoto State); Alhaji Abdul-Fatah Ahmed (Kwara State); Alhaji Kashim Shettima (Borno State); Alhaji Tanko Al-makura (Nassarawa); Alhaji Ibrahim Gedan (Yobe State); Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo State)and Alhaji Abdul-Azeez Yari (Zamfara State).

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photos-apc-governors-line-up-behind.html?m=1
investigate the performances of these governors and ‎u will see why they support Buhari ........the worst Governor here is better than d best pdp governor undecided
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by eleko1: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2014
I dnt knw.U'll do us a good favour by mention it out.It won't even cost u nothing if u u put it into booklet and publish.Is Ur Jona lame/cripple that he can't order his arrest?Just wait and see
ishiamu:

Many things which you know.
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by ishiamu(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2014
eleko1:
I dnt knw.U'll do us a good favour by mention it out.It won't even cost u nothing if u u put it into booklet and publish.Is Ur Jona lame/cripple that he can't order his arrest?Just wait and see

Ok
Re: APC Governors Line Up For Buhari by spankyflex(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2014
fyneboi79:
investigate the performances of these governors and ‎u will see why they support Buhari ........the worst Governor here is better than d best pdp governor undecided
liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.