Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) (59839 Views)

The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos) / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2015
khia:

I advise you to do the same.

Advice not needed nor taken from lot lizards with weepy diseased caves between their legs grin

Now go back to your previous obscurity.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:

Advice not needed nor taken from lot lizards with weepy diseased caves between their legs grin

Now go back to your previous obscurity.

LMAO grin
Get your big fugly head from between my legs you nasty ole baboon.
You see I can hurl insults at you too if thats what gets you off.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin
Get your big fugly head from between my legs you nasty ole baboon.
You see I can hurl insults at you too if thats what gets you off.

Sorry but I don't do trashy runs girls grin

Go hawk your wares to someone else.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:

Sorry but I don't do trashy runs girls grin

Go hawk your wares to someone else.

If you think I'm trashy, STOP BEGGING ME TO LET YOU KEEP YOUR UGLY HEAD WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
khia:

If you think I'm trashy, STOP BEGGING ME TO LET YOU KEEP YOUR UGLY HEAD WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG. grin grin grin grin

Beg you? cheesy

Why would I beg a strawberry crack wh0re like you grin

You must be confusing me with social rejects that scamper around you.

Go back to being the forum lizard that you are and go hump on another userid and STOP TRYING TO LATCH ONTO ME. I DON'T DO KNOCK KNEED BEYOTCHES cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:

Beg you? cheesy

Why would I beg a strawberry crack wh0re like you grin

You must be confusing me with social rejects that scamper around you.

Go back to being the forum lizard that you are and go hump on another userid and STOP TRYING TO LATCH ONTO ME. I DON'T DO KNOCK KNEED BEYOTCHES cheesy

Hmmmm!!
How do you know me, let me count the ways. According to YOU.....

#1 I'm a strawberry crack head.
#2 I'm a LovePeddler.
#3 I'm a biatch.
#4 I have knocked knees
#5 I'm the forum lizzard.

You know all of this about me yet you still can't keep your ugly big head from where it doesn't belong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
khia:

Hmmmm!!
How do you know me, let me count the ways.

#2 I'm a LovePeddler.
#3 I'm a biatch.
#4 I have knocked knees

You know all of this about me yet you still can't keep your ugly big head from where it doesn't belong.

You forgot to ad CityNGHolic wink

And nobody wants your raggedy torn up a$$ cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
@CityNG:

I don't know who you are, so wanting you is impossible.
As I recall, you are the one who posted about what's between my legs, and I am not interested in your advances so go back to the whor.ehouse that you visited last night and leave me out of your sexual fantasies.
I am not attracted to BABOONS. grin grin
-------------------------------------
You forgot to ad CityNGHolic wink

And nobody wants your raggedy torn up a$$ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=khia post=33289206][/quote]

Come on now Khia, quote properly grin

We have no whorehouses here in SoCal wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by disloman(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2015
khia:

Hmmmm!!
How do you know me, let me count the ways.

#2 I'm a LovePeddler.
#3 I'm a biatch.
#4 I have knocked knees

DAMN.KHIA!Easy b.Take it easy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 4:43am On May 01, 2015
@CityNG:

You have got to be kidding me, you know that it's all done on the down low, especially in West Hollywood/Hollywood. You know better, after all you are a frequent visitor. grin grin
--------------------------------------
Come on now Khia, quote properly grin

We have no whorehouses here in SoCal wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 4:47am On May 01, 2015
disloman:
DAMN.KHIA!Easy b.Take it easy.

Why should I take it easy on him, those are the lies he's saying about me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:13am On May 01, 2015
[quote author=khia post=33297652][/quote]

Hoe, learn to quote properly grin

Someone please put something down her throat as my zippers stuck cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:14am On May 01, 2015
khia:

Why should I take it easy on him, those are the lies he's saying about me.

You really think you're scoring any worthwhile points? grin

2 bit tramps don't count wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 11:23am On May 01, 2015
CityNG:

Hoe, learn to quote properly grin

Someone please put something down her throat as my zippers stuck cheesy

If doing that was my thing, it surely wouldn't be on your 2 year old size prik.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 01, 2015
khia:

If doing that was my thing, it surely wouldn't be on your 2 year old size prik.

grin

Good morning.

How was bizness last night at your corner?
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by khia: 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
CityNG:

Good morning.

How was bizness last night at your corner?

Good morning.

I happened to drive by your hang out spot on the way home from a friend's house last nite and to my surprise I saw you soliciting 3 TRANSEXUALS. shocked shocked shocked shocked
I saw you on your knees begging them for their services *shameful*. Next time try to be discreet and for goodness sake HAVE SOME PRIDE MAN!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by francizy(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Is he from THE EAST OR WEST? wink

Lmao!

Na your ex bf be that na..
Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by francizy(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2015
khia:

Hmmmm!!
How do you know me, let me count the ways. According to YOU.....

#2 I'm a LovePeddler.
#3 I'm a biatch.
#4 I have knocked knees

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) by allcomage: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2015

This is something that someone who was denied a visa would say as it makes no lick of sense.
I have a 2year renewed us visa but i personally don't like to live in white man land. I prefer to live in Accra than U.S.A. it's just my choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pics) / Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.