Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,311 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce (30173 Views)

Yemi Alade,patricia Washington And Her Massive Booty Take A Pic At AFRIMMA / Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
he probably didn't know she lacked morals or how low it was, I mean you can be an actor and still perform descent scenes esp once you are married. If needs be she can copy nollywood actresses, they sure know how to fake it and what about using a doublure ? is it a must to be kissed left and right by different men in the name of acting ?
I get your point. For instance, she could have avoided the scene where the President slid his hand under her skirt. A body-double would have been a good idea
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Dreyl(m): 3:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Good
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 12, 2014
birdman:

It may be cute to see your girlfriend getting smashed on a TV show, but no real man can watch that happen when girlfriend becomes wifey. As much as I would blame the husband for tying the knot when he knew what he was getting to, it still sucks. As a married woman, some things ought to be out of the question. If you take till death do us part vows, I assume you understand that your marriage comes before your job
True. But American society is quite different from the Nigerian society. Over here, married actors don't mind kissing co-actors.

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:15am On Dec 12, 2014
CFCfan:

I get your point. For instance, she could have avoided the scene where the President slid his hand under her skirt. A body-double would have been a good idea

gbam , she is just too akataish-westernized, have some dignity ,gosh imagine the husband watching that scene

back then when people were trying to shove that show down my throat, I felt like the show was to dehumanize black women, I mean really a black woman is supposed to be happy with being the mistress of a white man, (erm we didn't hear anything from our feminazi) then the way he manipulates her anyhow , na wa oo things the dude doesn't even do to his wife. that role Is very insulting and as a married woman there are scenes she should refuse or ask for a double. the scene you described is itching my body...chisos shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by VolvoS60(m): 3:26am On Dec 12, 2014
lefulefu:

nO light 4 naija grin
food expensive 4 market grin
armed roBBers don tAKE over our roads and houses grin
policemen always asking 4 egunje grin
.......Bros,yankee na paradise compared to naija ooooo.naija na the hellfire wey dem say contain hot fire and Brimestones grin
Wait first make i checkout and start to dey sample all those fine fine yankee BaBes wey i dey see 4 tv grin grin grin

lefulefu:

the only reason Blk women date white men na Becos of money or green card.when dem need real good panel Beating 4 Bedroom they call 4 d Blkman.if white men dey so good then oyiBo women for no dey come africa looking 4 .......u know

lefulefu:

But our tool Big pass oyiBo man own By far.White man their thing small like 2 months old BaBy own.This na one one of the reason those Black women wey dey married to white men still dey hide dey sleep around with Blk men

^^^
This says it all.

Your posts are all over the place - contradictions left and right.

By your own admission, your country is in a mess. No electricity, high living costs, violent crime, corrupt policemen....and so on. But it doesn't matter. After all, your countrymen all have 'big samanjas'. undecided That more than compensates for all other failings doesn't it? undecided

Going by your theory, life should be hell on earth for the Japanese. After all, they (and other Asians) are said to have the smallest members on the planet. But they have managed to build stable, prosperous, orderly, industrial societies. Despite their 'challenges' in the 'sexx organ size' department.

Get real.

3 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by onila(f): 3:42am On Dec 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
he probably didn't know she lacked morals or how low it was, I mean you can be an actor and still perform descent scenes esp once you are married. If needs be she can copy nollywood actresses, they sure know how to fake it and what about using a doublure ? is it a must to be kissed left and right by different men in the name of acting ?
primitive hoodrat

6 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by alexlee50: 4:30am On Dec 12, 2014
SisterCaro:
If she wanted a good husband she should have married a yoruba man.
You get sense so? What has being a yoruba man got to do with having a successful marriage? Abi, yoruba people no dey divorce?

7 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:45am On Dec 12, 2014
onila:
primitive hoodrat

Why the insults ? Ore mi ? grin
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by onila(f): 5:17am On Dec 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Why the insults ? Ore mi ? grin

ghetto skunk

4 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Weah96: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Nnamdi was the best player at his position in the NFL only a few years ago. He used to be a shutdown and lockdown cornerback. 99 rating in Madden year after year. The Eagles gave him a 25 million dollar guarantee on a 60 million dollar contract only three years ago.

That's when he met this girl and allowed Hollywood to fck his head up. He forgot how to play football in only 6 months.

YouTube Nnamdi Raiders and see what I'm talking about.

But Kerry is one of his "average looking" females, believe me.
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Weah96:
Nnamdi was the best player at his position in the NFL only a few years ago. He used to be a shutdown and lockdown cornerback. 99 rating in Madden year after year. The Eagles gave him a 25 million dollar guarantee on a 60 million dollar contract only three years ago.

That's when he met this girl and allowed Hollywood to fck his head up. He forgot how to play football in only 6 months.

YouTube Nnamdi Raiders and see what I'm talking about.

But Kerry is one of his "average looking" females, believe me.
You're saying he has groupies? It could Mrs Kerry wasn't comfortable with that.
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2014
onila:

ghetto skunk

You are being unruly ...behave yourself angry

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 6:26am On Dec 12, 2014
[/quote]:[quote author=CAMNEWTON4PRES post=28804824]

why are they all super older? im sure you negress ,white men bed warmers can do better than that? the white man is indeed smarter, that's why he can call you the less attractive women on earth and still bed you like ashawos . well is he smarter or our women are desperate and cheap? self haters suffering from chronic inferiority complex, your guess is good as mine

Bros? Why you dey vess na? Na so so e pain you reasssssh? shocked shocked shocked
Because they stayed in school and kept their asssssez CLOSED from NIGGAZ-RIFF-RAFFS!
A.K.A Bad Market!!!! grin
Anything wey dem call us us!
No problem!!!!!

Beats being a baby mama to a NIGGA-SWINE! grin
Yup!
The white man is smarter than you. cheesy
Better to hook up with them to give our children better gym pool abi? wink
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by wiloy2k8(m): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2014
SisterCaro:

people talking nonsense everyday .

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Weah96: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2014
CFCfan:

You're saying he has groupies? It could Mrs Kerry wasn't comfortable with that.

All first round draft picks have groupies.
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by chidinwachukwu(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2014
SisterCaro:

No, but if she wanted a Co-Wife,or more step. Wife's,or step daughters and sons outside wedlock,she should marry a yoruba Man.

6 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by M4gunners: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2014
SisterCaro:
Not only Yoruba, she should have married Seal or what is his name. I hope your Brother is still married to Heidi Klum?

3 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2014
VolvoS60:

^^^
This says it all.

Your posts are all over the place - contradictions left and right.

By your own admission, your country is in a mess. No electricity, high living costs, violent crime, corrupt policemen....and so on. But it doesn't matter. After all, your countrymen all have 'big samanjas'. undecided That more than compensates for all other failings doesn't it?

Going by your theory, life should be hell on earth for the Japanese. After all, they (and other Asians) are said to have the smallest members on the planet. But they have managed to build stable, prosperous, orderly industrial societies. Despite their 'challenges' in the 'sexx organ size' department.

Get real.

*Eating my akpu and ewedu soup* cool
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by LORDI(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2014
SisterCaro:
seconded.

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by dontjealousme1: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by londoner: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
SisterCaro:

Yeah you're right, just like Seal and Heidi klume.....oh wait, scratch that..............
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Simonet: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
SisterCaro:

Yeah. Yoruba men dey give una freedom well well!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
so that he could f**k their daughters. your common culture. mtchewwwwwww

SisterCaro:
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by onila(f): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You are being unruly ...behave yourself angry

cave man mentality

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by onila(f): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by obstead200(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Surprise-Surprise! wink
I wasn't holding my breath on that one!
After phocking all those HANDSOME white men in SCANDAL, it was only a matter of time before the "IGBO" returned her bride price ke! grin
She tink say AFRICAN BLOKOS na "marriage" material? cheesy
These AA women nor dey learn!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!

I always wondered what they had in common but the an h-orgasm? undecided
That Nnamdi guy TIMID o. VERRRRRRRRRRRRY LOCAL! grin
Kerry NEEDS a white man please!
Not a local one born in AFRICA!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. . . . .who gets to pay for "BABY KAMSIYOCHUKW'S" child-support? wink

Stay tuned! grin

Seun and all other mods, if we don't get a dislike button, a most stupid comment botton and a hot slap icon on dis forum, I may soon stop visiting nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nmeri17: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
How 'BLACK' MAN PHOCK! grin
NO WORDS NECESSARY!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82GUjPConiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeTimRi1liU

[size=20pt]WELCOME TO AFRICAN MAN ROMANCE!!!!! Hey You! O gal. . . I wan 'KNACK' you!!!! HOW MUCH FOR YA toto for one night? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin[/size]

grin yur just a mad womangrin grin

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 12:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Nmeri17:

grin yur just a mad womangrin grin

I knoooooooooooow!!!!
. . . . And lovvvvvvving it! grin
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2014
obstead200:

Seun and all other mods, if we don't get a dislike button, a most stupid comment botton and a hot slap icon on dis forum, I may soon stop visiting nairaland

I have been asking for a MIND YA DAMN BUSINESS icon even before Seun was born ooooooooooh! kiss
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by SisterCaro(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
alexlee50:
You get sense so? What has being a yoruba man got to do with having a successful marriage? Abi, yoruba people no dey divorce?
Yoruba men make better husbands. If it dey pain you go hug transformer please
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by SisterCaro(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
icemann:

Are you that Stupidd? What has tribe got to do with it? Don't Yorubas like other tribes divorce?
how did my opinion shorten your life expectancy? Free me!
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by SisterCaro(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Leave my opnion alone. Close your eyes if it pains you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Children's Day In Abuja (photo) / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Only Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) / Yetunde Oduwole On Rape: Being A Virgin Saved Me From Being Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.