Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce (29946 Views)

Yemi Alade,patricia Washington And Her Massive Booty Take A Pic At AFRIMMA / Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by ellechrystal(f): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
piagetskinner:

i think the issue here is compatibility. Most couples arent compatible hence they mangage each other,the ones who do not have the patience to manage, end up splittin ways.marriage is meant to be enjoyed not managed.fine, there could b ups nd downs,but nothin is as good as being joined to the one ure meant for#thats y one shouldnt leave the aspect of seeking God
Exactly some ppl get in cos of status. Some cos of pressure some fear of remaining single. Stupid n silly reasons. N they just jump out if it isn't wat they expected. U c n sometyms it's good to know n court whoever u intend settling with.
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by ellechrystal(f): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bamz:

How's it going doll? smiley
Great it's been good. God has been faithful
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kerry cannot eat or cook NKWOBI!!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3AHc_Xr1yw
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Bamz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellechrystal:

Great it's been good. God has been faithful

Awesome. Seems you forgot to respond to my last email.
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

That is where you gat it all wrong.
The main reason WE HAVE THIS THREAD.
Shey KERRY don see BIG IGBO BLOKOS FINISH? cheesy
What next? grin

NOTHING!

I rest my case!

WOMEN NEED PASSION. . . MEN NEED SEX!

ONLY A WHITE MAN CAN GIVE BOTH! kiss

Black man PHOCK. . . White man MAKES SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! kiss

the only reason Blk women date white men na Becos of money or green card.when dem need real good panel Beating 4 Bedroom they call 4 d Blkman.if white men dey so good then oyiBo women for no dey come africa looking 4 .......u know wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by sucrev: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
SisterCaro:
If she wanted a good husband she should have married a yoruba man.
that will make her the sixth wife abi?
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
lefulefu:

the only reason Blk women date white men na Becos of money or green card.when dem need real good panel Beating 4 Bedroom they call 4 d Blkman.if white men dey so good then oyiBo women for no dey come africa looking 4 .......u know wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Please, go and do your research.
HOW MANY BLACK WOMEN MARRIED TO WHITE MEN HAVE DIVORCED?

Black women are now realizing that 'PANEL-BEATING' is the only thing a BLACK MAN KNOWS HOW TO DO.

It does not involve ANY BRAIN POWER. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks8MORZ_SRo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m46pHgvPuRs

[size=20pt]BLACK WOMEN ARE GETTING SMARTER. . . .HALLELUJAH!!!!! Mrs. Kerry Washington-ASOMUGHA. . . Please, take note! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Black women are now realizing that 'PANEL-BEATING' is the only thing a BLACK MAN KNOWS HOW TO DO.

[size=20pt]BLACK WOMEN ARE GETTING SMARTER. . . .HALLELUJAH!!!!!Kerry Washington ASOMOGHA. . . Please, take note![/size]
u just dey pretend grin.after u don do dat small pink dik tire na so u go dey hustle dey look for Big Black samanja grin.Trust me i sabi una wellaa cool

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2014
lefulefu:

u just dey pretend grin.after u don do dat small pink dik tire na so u go dey hustle dey look for Big Black samanja grin.Trust me i sabi una wellaa cool

Black SAMANJA ko. . . .

Nor be BLACK SAMANJA cause all these wahala for AFRICA? grin

BLACK SAMANJA FULL AKWA O! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2040037/photos-aww-woman-triplet-spotted
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by dejii01(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Iono about y'all, but the way she acts is hot kiss

Forever a fan of Scandal
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by FolarinToks: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2014
A rubbish country where a marriage institution is not respected

A rubbish country where serial killers and deranged schools' and shopping malls' killers have killed more people than what terrorists in Iraq and Afganistan have ever killed.

A rubbish country where ladies are allowed to abuse, slap, kick and rubbish their men; and where cats and dogs are more appreciated than their men.

A rubbish country where all sort of actrocities(Gay,Sleeping with animals) are being legalised under d pretence of freedom of association, speech etc

A rubbish country where their children are being exposed to sex at age of 4yrs under d pretence of sex education, and a result of this singular action, loads of their children are mothers today, at age of 12yrs old.

A rubbish country where fathers and mothers will take their biological son or daughter to court for failing to pay one month rent on a single room

A rubbish country where you have got no access to adequate health care simply cos you have no health care insurance

A rubbish country where they look down on one another cos of their racial colours

A rubbish country where their Grannies are dumped and die like chickens in various residential care homes and hospitals just cos their children neglected them due to economic exigencies(excuses); no family values

A rubbish country where citizens bought their first properties-cars,houses and personal belongings on finances.

A rubbish country where their citizens' degree certificates are gotten on finances

A rubbish country where their poverty is second to none but covered up

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2014
FolarinToks:

A rubbish country where serial killers and deranged schools' and shopping malls' killers have killed more people than what terrorists in Iraq and Afganistan have ever killed.

A rubbish country where ladies are allowed to abuse, slap, kick and rubbish their men; and where cats and dogs are more appreciated than their men.

A country where all sort of actrocities(Gay,Sleeping with animals) are being legalised under d pretence of freedom of association, speech etc

A rubbish country where their children are being exposed to sex at age of 4yrs under d pretence of sex education, and a result of this singular action, loads of their children are mothers today, at age of 12yrs old.

A rubbish country where fathers and husband will take their biological son or daughter to court for failing to his one month rent on a single room

A country where you have got no access to adequate health care simply cos you have no health care insurance

A country where they look down on one another cos of their racial colours

A country where citizens bought their first properties-cars,houses and personal belongings on finances.

A country where their citizens' degree certificates are gotten on finances

all the same america Better pass naija hundred times over.na for naija u fit see person dey dance naked for market place while smoking wee wee at the same time and ppl go dey smile dey pass like say nothin happen.american prison better pass this hell country called naija.our leaders yeye and even sef our weather no good.too much sun and heat 4 here.

3 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2014
How Nnamdi toasted Kerry. . . . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Titzzu09TBg

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Black SAMANJA ko. . . .

Nor be BLACK SAMANJA cause all these wahala for AFRICA? grin

BLACK SAMANJA FULL AKWA O! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2040037/photos-aww-woman-triplet-spotted
Badt girl grin
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by FolarinToks: 12:38am On Dec 12, 2014
lefulefu:

all the same america Better pass naija hundred times over.na for naija u fit see person dey dance naked for market place while smoking wee wee at the same time and ppl go dey smile dey pass like say nothin happen.american prison better pass this hell country called naija.our leaders yeye and even sef our weather no good.too much sun and heat 4 here.

If you fail to exploit the limited resources and opportunity around you there in Nigeria, 100% guarantee that you ll equally struggle all through your life in US/UK.

Go nd get Visa bro.................

However, there are Nigerians who are doing amazingly well though while 80% of them are just wallowing in poverty. Go downtown and see level of poverty in US. Go to their food bank centres and see mad people in proper clothes

Have you ask yourself why it took brother kennedy, Dele or Okechukwu 15 to 20yrs to come back home, I guess your answer was no, it is cos it took him 15 to 18years of his life to get papers and start rebuilding his life from d moment he got his papers. Now add that 18yrs to brother Dele who left Nigeria at age of 30 or 34....................

If you must go to western world, ensure you get proper working permit from Nigeria before embarking on such journey otherwise............

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Ilekeh(f): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2014
I wonder if any of these journalists are married. They're always speculating about someone's potential divorce.

Image what they tried to do to Beyonce/Jay-Z's marriage.

Kilode? Marriage no be by force, but stop trying to force divorce stories on happy marriages.

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Ilekeh(f): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
How 'BLACK' MAN PHOCK! grin
NO WORDS NECESSARY!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82GUjPConiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeTimRi1liU

[size=20pt]WELCOME TO AFRICAN MAN ROMANCE!!!!! Hey You! O gal. . . I wan 'KNACK' you!!!! HOW MUCH FOR YA toto for one night? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin[/size]

lmaooooooo I swerrigod!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

This first video and your comment na wa grin
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Ilekeh(f): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2014
FolarinToks:

A rubbish country where all sort of actrocities(Gay,Sleeping with animals) are being legalised under d pretence of freedom of association, speech etc

A rubbish country where fathers and mothers will take their biological son or daughter to court for failing to pay one month rent on a single room

A rubbish country where you have got no access to adequate health care simply cos you have no health care insurance

A rubbish country where they look down on one another cos of their racial colours

A rubbish country where their Grannies are dumped and die like chickens in various residential care homes and hospitals just cos their children neglected them due to economic exigencies(excuses); no family values

A rubbish country where citizens bought their first properties-cars,houses and personal belongings on finances.

A rubbish country where their citizens' degree certificates are gotten on finances

A rubbish country where their poverty is second to none but covered up

Welcome to America.....but it's still better than NIgeria in terms of providing basic needs for survival.

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by KanwuliaJara: 12:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Ilekeh:

lmaooooooo I swerrigod!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

This first video and your comment na wa grin

No disappointment! cheesy
You can count on having some fun when I am in town! wink

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by FolarinToks: 1:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Ilekeh:

Welcome to America.....but it's still better than NIgeria in terms of providing basic needs for survival.

Basic amenities in indeed! the basic amenities that are provided at the expense of your peace, your salary and above all, sanity.

Nigerians are enjoying for real u know. Bro, come to Europe or US to see how bills are paid everyday

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Ilekeh(f): 1:09am On Dec 12, 2014
FolarinToks:

Basic amenities in indeed! the basic amenities that are provided at the expense of your peace, your salary and above all, sanity.

Nigerians are enjoying for real u know. Bro, come to Europe or US to see how bills are paid everyday

They are?

Lol who are you trying to persuade, me or you?

Light? Una no get.

Nigerians dey shit and pee everywhere. The air smells like latrine. choiiii

Una pure water look and tastes like chicken broth.

etc etc......

You talking about salary? What's Nigeria's graduate unemployment rate?

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Ilekeh(f): 1:12am On Dec 12, 2014
In fact, don't even reply me cuz I don't want to get into this conversation.

Every time I think of Nigeria's situation, I think you guys are cursed.
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 12, 2014
FolarinToks:

But those societies are much better organized than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 12, 2014
FolarinToks:

If you fail to exploit the limited resources and opportunity around you there in Nigeria, 100% guarantee that you ll equally struggle all through your life in US/UK.

Go nd get Visa bro.................

However, there are Nigerians who are doing amazingly well though while 80% of them are just wallowing in poverty. Go downtown and see level of poverty in US. Go to their food bank centres and see mad people in proper clothes

Have you ask yourself why it took brother kennedy, Dele or Okechukwu 15 to 20yrs to come back home, I guess your answer was no, it is cos it took him 15 to 18years of his life to get papers and start rebuilding his life from d moment he got his papers. Now add that 18yrs to brother Dele who left Nigeria at age of 30 or 34....................

If you must go to western world, ensure you get proper working permit from Nigeria before embarking on such journey otherwise............
nO light 4 naija grin
food expensive 4 market grin
armed roBBers don tAKE over our roads and houses grin
policemen always asking 4 egunje grin
.......Bros,yankee na paradise compared to naija ooooo.naija na the hellfire wey dem say contain hot fire and Brimestones grin
Wait first make i checkout and start to dey sample all those fine fine yankee BaBes wey i dey see 4 tv grin grin grin
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by FolarinToks: 1:44am On Dec 12, 2014
CFCfan:

But those societies are much better organized than Nigeria

Yes I agreed but with load of painful prices that come with those basic amenities. Can u imagine yourself paying a rent on that free room given to you by your dad while u r in University. That is how far those basic amenities' bills have pushed 90% parents in these so called developed countries to demand for house rent from their kids so as to pay all their bills.

And it goes on, on and on to another generation..........

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by FolarinToks: 1:53am On Dec 12, 2014
lefulefu:

nO light 4 naija grin
food expensive 4 market grin
armed roBBers don tAKE over our roads and houses grin
policemen always asking 4 egunje grin
.......Bros,yankee na paradise compared to naija ooooo.naija na the hellfire wey dem say contain hot fire and Brimestones grin
Wait first make i checkout and start to dey sample all those fine fine yankee BaBes wey i dey see 4 tv grin grin grin

No light in US too if you can't afford to charge your electricity/gas
Food is equally expensive and that is why u see American queuing up at food bank so as to get smthing to eat
Robbery in Nigeria is a child play compare to robbery in US
American police is as bad as Nigerian police if not worse.................. If u doubt me, go on youtube and see for yourself.
what paradise.....

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by birdman(m): 1:55am On Dec 12, 2014
chineloSA:
undecided undecided Perhaps she wanted a legal sperm donor.

That's sometimes the case with older woman.

Seems to be happening a lot. As soon as the older woman gets that baby, its downhill from there
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:59am On Dec 12, 2014
when we say akata regardless the gender are not marriage material, what kind of married women will play the kind of role she is playing in that boring and stupid show called scandal in the first place? an African man comfortable with his wife being shagged and kissed left and right? tufiakwa. this ungodly union was not meant to last. no respect for her dignity, her body and the dignity of her husband.

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:02am On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

[size=20pt]BLACK WOMEN ARE GETTING SMARTER. . . .HALLELUJAH!!!!! Mrs. Kerry Washington-ASOMUGHA. . . Please, take note! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]

why are they all super older? im sure you negress ,white men bed warmers can do better than that? the white man is indeed smarter, that's why he can call you the less attractive women on earth and still bed you like ashawos . well is he smarter or our women are desperate and cheap? self haters suffering from chronic inferiority complex, your guess is good as mine

3 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
when we say akata regardless the gender are not marriage material, what kind of married women will play the kind of role she is playing in that boring and stupid show called scandal in the first place? an African man comfortable with his wife being shagged and kissed left and right? tufiakwa. this ungodly union was not meant to last. no respect for her dignity, her body and the dignity of her husband.
It's called "professionalism". Her husband knew she was an actor, and thus, should not be surprised if other men are kissing her in movies/tv series.
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:04am On Dec 12, 2014
CFCfan:

It's called "professionalism". Her husband knew she was an actor, and thus, should not be surprised if other men are kissing her in movies/tv series.
he probably didn't know she lacked morals or how low it was, I mean you can be an actor and still perform descent scenes esp once you are married. If needs be she can copy nollywood actresses, they sure know how to fake it and what about using a doublure ? is it a must to be kissed left and right by different men in the name of acting ?
Re: Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce by birdman(m): 3:06am On Dec 12, 2014
CFCfan:

It may be cute to see your girlfriend getting smashed on a TV show, but no real man can watch that happen when girlfriend becomes wifey. As much as I would blame the husband for tying the knot when he knew what he was getting to, it still sucks. As a married woman, some things ought to be out of the question. If you take till death do us part vows, I assume you understand that your marriage comes before your job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip / [download Album.] 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood Mp3# / Seyi Awolowo Signs ONE Endorsement Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.