Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket (25651 Views)

Sheriff Shuts PDP Youths Out Of Convention As They Cry Foul / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by Togom: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Blazinraj01:
Is this your definition of a good thing? My Eid clothes, I still wear them months after the celebration. They only wear theirs once, that's my point.
Those Eid clothes are old.They no longer fit your personlity.Use them as sadaka,send them to Bomb blast victims and sew new ones that befits your personality.
Be happy.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2014
Nature of things right now

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by lordmayor4(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Promised ke? Which of the 36 states? The ones bombs are killing scores weekly or which?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by rman: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2014
There are no opponents, so this is not a win. He wasn't competing against anyone in PDP for the ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2014
imagine the dolarization in APC primaries and this people want to change Nigeria. I pity Nigerians that will vote this APC bastards..

Gej till 2019
sambo till 2027
PDP till Nigeria split

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by akanbimustaphao(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2014
I smell sh*t

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by xcolanto(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Weldone Sir! We are solidly behind you in securing Aso villa come 2015. Sir, be rest assured you are our president come February 2015! We love you, God bless you, God bless Nigeria. GEJ till opposition get sense. cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by biggmusty(m): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2014
ceo4eva:
A view of a section of the Home Crowd at the PDP Bayelsa Delegates Stand

shoki ah shoki

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Gej all the way.

Oga Jona carry go.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by VENTY0(f): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Oya cngrt GEJ winnig has started no space 4 defeat...... carry go

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2014
See mature, responsible senior citizens with decorum. No carrying of party symbol (umbrella) unlike the other party that is always displaying theirs in every gathering.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2014
I'm not surprised...it has already been pre determined by PDP

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by farem: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2014
See another first scored by our president.......

Breaking with tradition, Jonathan attends PDP convention a lone candidate
-------------------------------------------------------
This would be the first time in the PDP’s history that the party would be putting up single candidate prior to its presidential primaries....

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by vislabraye(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
Very boring. He came 2nd? No one! Mtchew. Look below

Waiting for Jonathan the Runaway Debater.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

Abeg leave the mean. OBJ did the same thing. Lol.

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Abeg leave GEJ joor. OBJ did the same thing. That's politics for you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by Slimmos(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Goodluck till my papa resurrect

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by 1stola: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

You are one very ugly nigga
and you're one very silly nígga

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by harry509: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2014
ceo4eva:

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/12/11/jonathan-gets-pdps-ratification-as-presidential-candidate/

Here are some pictures from the Convention:

PHOTO: Jonathan casts his vote at the PDP Presidential Primaries and Convention
ummmmmmM! Gej do yur best 2 make dis country move 4ward. Me I wil also try my best 2 cast my vote, God bless me and bless nigeria. Boko haram GO AND DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by nedu2000(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2014
& water is wet
Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by synergycom19: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2014
GEJ supporters are now in the minority

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by Sabotage4700(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmm GEJ always scared of competion.

Don knw who wins APC buh.....

APC util GEJ resurrect.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by synergycom19: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2014
harry509:
ummmmmmM! Gej do yur best 2 make dis country move 4ward. Me I wil also try my best 2 cast my vote, God bless me and bless nigeria. Boko haram GO AND DIE!!!
Gej best is scored negative,he has nothing to offer apart from increasing the price of Fuel,electricity charges and making every government MDG'S REVENUE GENERATING FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVE STEALING,WHICH IS NOT CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by Sabotage4700(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2014
farem:
See another first scored by our president.......

Breaking with tradition, Jonathan attends PDP convention a lone candidate
-------------------------------------------------------
This would be the first time in the PDP’s history that the party would be putting up single candidate prior
to its presidential primaries....

Are u being paid for dis rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by emirateprince: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2014
Gej coronation as president

Rubbishhhh

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by fagbemidamola: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2014
we need new political party to rule nigeria.
Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by kolaaderin: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2014
kenbee:
Really, this is a moving train. U either get on board or get out of its way to avoid crushing U b4 2015 proper!

On Continuity We Stand.
The Tsunami that will sweep that train off the track is here come Feb 2015. The train will be derailed and the track will be excavated so as to never have such clueless and disgraceful caliber of politicians again.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by Timijo(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2014
SAI GOODLUCK WALAHI
GOODLUCK TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by DonaldGenes(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Mtcheeew

It is like writing exam you already know the answers.. Abeggy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by teadrake(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2014
Prepare to lose Zoologist!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by harry509: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2014
synergycom19:

Gej best is scored negative,he has nothing to offer apart from increasing the price of Fuel,electricity charges and making every government MDG'S REVENUE GENERATING FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVE STEALING,WHICH IS NOT CORRUPTION.
bt let see hw 2015 goes.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by dustydee: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2014
How many "No" votes did he get? Surely there must be at least a dissenting voice.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket by chuksbasil: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2014
smsshola:
Is it a convention or coronation just asking?
whichever one is right. why do you ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Reopening Of N-Power Job Portal / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.