Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes (1650 Views)

Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! / PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results / PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by ak47mann(m): 1:55am On Dec 11, 2014
In the just concluded gubernatorial primaries of the All Progressives Grand Alliance APGA, Ochiagha Reagan Ufomba emerged victorious as the party flagbearer polling a total of 515 votes of the 612 total votes from the 612 accredited delegates, Dr. Alex Otti polled 47 votes while 50 votes were returned as invalid.

The returning officer of the exercise the Deputy National Chairman who incidentally now takes over as the acting National Chairman of the Party Chief Chris Ejike Uche reiterated the desire of the party to take over the reins of government in Abia State and called on those who didn't make it to join hands towards building the party.

The State Chairman of the party Onapuruagu Prince Ukaegbu praised the resilience of the delegates in their refusal to be intimidated and fire their courage to stand for truth and justice.

Ochiagha Reagan Ufomba thanked the party and his supporters for deeming him worthy to fly the flag of the party promising that his candidacy will usher in the much needed change. cool

Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by ak47mann(m): 2:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Refer to the electoral act as amended which mandates that an aspirant must be a member of a political party for a minimum of two years before he is qualified to stand elections under such a party... Refer to APGA's constitution that mandates that all party activities MUST be conducted in the party office and that party officials MUST NOT have familiar contact with aspirants or visit their offices or place of abode prior to a party primaries.... You are new in politics and you are showing your inexperience
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Splendid
Am happy
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by benpuzzy(m): 4:58am On Dec 11, 2014
ak47mann:
Refer to the electoral act as amended which mandates that an aspirant must be a member of a political party for a minimum of two years before he is qualified to stand elections under such a party... Refer to APGA's constitution that mandates that all party activities MUST be conducted in the party office and that party officials MUST NOT have familiar contact with aspirants or visit their offices or place of abode prior to a party primaries.... You are new in politics and you are showing your inexperience
@Op, God bless you sir. Where are those that were shouting Otti vs Ikpeazu? I have a 1st hand info of the happenings in Abia APGA because my very good friend is contesting for State house that gives me the opportunity to withness things because we are always with Ochiagha. The truth is that Alex Otti just decamped to PDP recently just because he knew that Orji has anointed somebody and it will be very difficult to defeat that candidate. His choice of APGA as alternative party was wrong because he can't just come in and sail through when Ochiagha is there. Ochiagha on like other politicians that dumps party after they've lost election remained in APGA. Ochiagha R.O. Has what it takes to transform Abia i've attended several meetings with the man, the last was the wedding of his Niece at Hotel da La Paix, Aba on Sunday 7th Dec. I wanted to open a thread on this but i felt i should allow the Abians to do it because i am an Imolite but was fortunate to witness all that i wrote because of my childhood friend in the race. The attached pix was taken in Hotel da la Paix and Ochiagha's compound.

1 Like

Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by asha80(m): 6:08am On Dec 11, 2014
benpuzzy:
@Op, God bless you sir. Where are those that were shouting Otti vs Ikpeazu? I have a 1st hand info of the happenings in Abia APGA because my very good friend is contesting for State house that gives me the opportunity to withness things because we are always with Ochiagha. The truth is that Alex Otti just decamped to PDP recently just because he knew that Orji has anointed somebody and it will be very difficult to defeat that candidate. His choice of APGA as alternative party was wrong because he can't just come in and sail through when Ochiagha is there. Ochiagha on like other politicians that dumps party after they've lost election remained in APGA. Ochiagha R.O. Has what it takes to transform Abia i've attended several meetings with the man, the last was the wedding of his Niece at Hotel da La Paix, Aba on Sunday 7th Dec. I wanted to open a thread on this but i felt i should allow the Abians to do it because i am an Imolite but was fortunate to witness all that i wrote because of my childhood friend in the race. The attached pix was taken in Hotel da la Paix and Ochiagha's compound.
so what are his plans for aba?
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by Collynzo9: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Keep fooling yourself.
Alex Otti will be unveiled today at recreation center, park road Aba.
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by Collynzo9: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2014
asha80:
so what are his plans for aba?
Alex Otti is the flag bearer.
Forget that guy's epistle
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by asha80(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Collynzo9:

Alex Otti is the flag bearer.
Forget that guy's epistle
guy I heard that an igbere court vacated umeh as apga chairman and then the deputy chose ufomba as apga guber candidate..anyway I know there would be some court verdicts in days to come.apga and court cases before election self.
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by onyfrank: 6:32am On Dec 11, 2014
lie! Dr Alex Otti is still the Apga gov flagbearer. Reagan Ufomba just want to work with pdp to fustrate our next gov. Tambuwal won Apc sokoto guber primaries, hw many yrs is he in Apc? Ufomba should go and seat down bkus he never showed intrest in the race, only Chikwe Udensi did. Pdp has failled with their plan.

2 Likes

Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by asha80(m): 6:47am On Dec 11, 2014
onyfrank:
lie! Dr Alex Otti is still the Apga gov flagbearer. Reagan Ufomba just want to work with pdp to fustrate our next gov. Tambuwal won Apc sokoto guber primaries, hw many yrs is he in Apc? Ufomba should go and seat down bkus he never showed intrest in the race, only Chikwe Udensi did. Pdp has failled with their plan.
how and why would ufomba want to work with pdp.
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by onyfrank: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2014
asha80:
how and why would ufomba want to work with pdp.
y d sudden intrest of being a govnor?
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by ak47mann(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
benpuzzy:
Stay tune nwanne APGA will rescue Abia specially aba will never be the same again cool
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2014
APGA will only win with Alex Otti......shikom
Re: In The Just Concluded Gubernatorial Primaries APGA Abia Win With 515 Votes by goldfish80(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2014
onyfrank:
Funny enough, Chikwe Udensi decamped to PPA alleging that Alex Otti bribed the party leadership to be annoited the APGA candidate.
This somersault of Alex Otti loosing to Ochiagha is quite perplexing.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Endorse Buhari - Amaechi Ticket -- Gives Reasons / Jonathan Leads With A Double Digit In A Presidential Poll / Graphic Photos 4rm A Ghastly Accident That Happened Before Galadimawa Roundabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.