Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili (28542 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by campusflavour: 5:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Obj and oby the thing rythm die
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by dvee2: 5:05am On Dec 11, 2014
mufutau55:

Yes.. and probably we can. It could be anything. Did you see my note below?

Note: Any man who have had sex with his own son's wife can never be trusted with any woman... including his own daughter.

OK, I rest my case. From you, Baba is doing both Madam Oby And Madam NGOZI. Dirty minds.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by mufutau55(m): 5:07am On Dec 11, 2014
dvee2:

OK, I rest my case. From you, Baba is doing both Madam Oby And Madam NGOZI. Dirty minds.

I will leave you to conclude.. But Mr. Dirty Mind is in another location, not here. Thanks.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by jeffizy(m): 5:09am On Dec 11, 2014
tit:
you are his ashawo!
Sometimes I cringe at the fact that you are a girl/lady when i read your comments most times

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by cole265(m): 5:10am On Dec 11, 2014
I believe you jare.
Don't mind those dirty minded news hunting guys. ...gossips.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by ojeffo: 5:12am On Dec 11, 2014
MAKE DEM NO TRY AM OO..COS IF PIKIN ENTER...OOOHH MYY GOD!...IBDONT WANT TO IMAGINE HOW D PIKIN GO BE SEF...IMAGINE OBY MARRY OBY....CHOIII...OGHENE FORBID BIKO

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by EagleNest(m): 5:21am On Dec 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by DBestDoc(f): 5:29am On Dec 11, 2014
uken73:
Lol.

LESSON!
If you are a public figure, mind your every move in public.
A very harmless act can easily be blown out of proportion.
Do you imagine there will be any fuse if this was between unknown people?

Obi may not attach any meaning to this. But I can't really say for Baba.

And why is there more focus on Oby when she was at the receiving end of this questionable act?
What could she have done? Scream? or Slap Obj?

Thank you!
I don't know how people reason
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by bigtt76(f): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2014
#bringbackobytohersenses grin
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Ogojohn(m): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

if it was your mother that Obasanjo was groping in public will you say it is maturity?
This has equally exposed the average age of posters on nairaland.com. KIDS.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 11, 2014
tit:
you are his ashawo!
d fact dat u answer "tit' is it not enough ashawo 2 describe u... remove d log of wood in ur eyes b4 complaining about a spec u cannot see in d eyes of anoda person... slowpoke mudafvking bisexual...wat dat woman has done 2 u has neva been clear 2 anyone.if dey ask u 2 come out n explain y u ar hating on her, foolishness is wat u wld spew...twerp.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Egbagirl(f): 5:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Smh... I was really hoping she wouldn't respond. Not worth the time and effort. Let people think whatever they want to think.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by openmine(m): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2014
ojeffo:
MAKE DEM NO TRY AM OO..COS IF PIKIN ENTER...OOOHH MYY GOD!...IBDONT WANT TO IMAGINE HOW D PIKIN GO BE SEF...IMAGINE OBY MARRY OBY....CHOIII...OGHENE FORBID BIKO
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by tpiah2: 5:44am On Dec 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by tit(f): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2014
jeffizy:

Sometimes I cringe at the fact that you are a girl/lady when i read your comments most times

you must have very loose morals.
so you see nothing wrong with a woman allowing a man to be pressing her breasts in public?
and they are in front of a crowd!

you are the kind of person that goes around spoilling all the small small girls in secondary school.
obj is old enough to be her father!
he should leave her alone 'and she should stop going close to him like that.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by zudozz: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2014
He (Obasanjo) dey fire this woman. No b news again na.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by tpiah2: 5:58am On Dec 11, 2014
tit:

you must have very loose morals.
so you see nothing wrong with a woman allowing a man to be pressing her breasts in public?
and they are in front of a crowd!

you are the kind of person that goes around spoilling all the small small girls in secondary school.
obj is old enough to be her father!
he should leave her alone 'and she should stop going close to him like that.

ma'am, are you sex starved or something?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by orobs93(m): 6:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Wetin she for do push obj commot she nor even no say obj dey come self make una free d woman nor b obj go attack from back abi una nor see say she dey seat don

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:18am On Dec 11, 2014
There is this Chinese saying that a picture is worth more than a thousand words. Without being personal, but that picture is like saying 'For the good old time sake'.I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by tpiah2: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2014
nairaland has been slow lately, i guess obj is trying to spice it up.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by ayindejimmy(m): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2014
But why blame the woman? Obj committed the blunder. This tells a lot about our society. A man rapes a lady you'll blame the lady for dressing provocatively. Why ain't ladies raping men that dress likewise? Obj is to blame... And we all know his pedigree. He might have be luring the woman previously

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Richy4(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2014
I do not even know the reason why you responded or try to clarify your self over a none issue madame. I saw the pic and I knew nothing is happening any more that was why your pictures became news.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nelsman(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2014
tit:
you are his ashawo!

Na wah oo! That was kinda' harsh, she is a woman like you for crying out loud. That Obasanjo greeted her in that manner does not necessarily connote that she is a woman of easy virtue. If you are called up to substantiate what u posted here, i bet you u're gonna give that worst clueless look. The measure you use for others is the same measure you will receive.
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2014
ojeffo:

Menh!

Their pikin go worwor die
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Chaiiiiii..
IMPUNITY abounds.
Dis one na ROMANTIC journey..
Kissing NECK initiates the romantic exuberance.
OBJ never dies...
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Nelsman(m): 6:34am On Dec 11, 2014
ayindejimmy:
But why blame the woman? Obj committed the blunder. This tells a lot about our society. A man rapes a lady you'll blame the lady for dressing provocatively. Why ain't ladies raping men that dress likewise? Obj is to blame... And we all know his pedigree. He might have be luring the woman previously

Same thought here!
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by DrGroove(f): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2014
What people don't seem to understand is that pictures speak volumes...I wouldn't let myself be in a compromising situation as this. It's a plus to the man and minus to the woman

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Klinee: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2014
If she hvnt had any romantic relation with him, he will never kiss and grab her like this. This is not hugging but grabing from behind and kiss. Women knows how to pretend alot but they still do it.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by Klinee: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2014
jeffizy:

fool!
Re: I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili by jerryjere(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2014
Agoro don hold baba dat is y he go kiss oby, by telling her meet me in my hotel room, e do tale wey dem dey do am so no be new tin cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN (Photos) / Buhari Misunderstood King Charles — And Burns Nigeria On His Way Out - Kperogi / Abubakar Bafarawa Graduates From University In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.