Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! (2052 Views)

Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self / We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators / INEC Cannot Disqualify Atiku: Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by rebranded(m): 3:46am On Dec 11, 2014
It is obvious Atiku is not like minds as the APC. Just like buhari said, even if he had dollars to share he would not share it to buy votes.

A party of change should not condole this and should disqualify him before he turns the party to something just like he bribed NASS during OBJ.
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by MosD: 3:51am On Dec 11, 2014
That guy always show his dirty self everywhere he goes
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by tos4u(m): 3:55am On Dec 11, 2014
The love of Money is d root off all evil
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by Trut(m): 3:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Lamentation thread
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by tit(f): 3:57am On Dec 11, 2014
what of those that collected the $$$?
should they too be disqualified?

APC = hypocrites, liars, stealers, corrupt,

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by ephemm(m): 4:25am On Dec 11, 2014
I hope it's not too late to advice the delegates; pls collect the money and vote against him.
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by tit(f): 4:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku has won.
Just go to yahoo.
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by jumobi1(m): 4:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Disqualified by people that collected the money?
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by hushmail: 5:17am On Dec 11, 2014
atiku has been sharing money for political gains

but nigerians are joining politics for monetary gains

who is to blame, d sharer or d taker?
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 11, 2014
if atiku share for me. i go take the money wella and vote wella for him.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 11, 2014
tos4u:
The love of Money is d root off all evil
it is a lie mate being dead broke is the root of all evil.
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2014
C. As all of una dey Judge lik say if una dey wen e dey share d moni una no go collect am. Both d leaders nd follower u are thief and liar
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by Tberry01(f): 6:47am On Dec 11, 2014
Upon d dollars wei him share, e no still win. Sorry
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by maclatunji: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Tberry01:
Upon d dollars wei him share, e no still win. Sorry

How do you know? Voting is ongoing as far as I know.
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by bitterpenis(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Seconded
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by DonaldGenes(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2014
MosD:
That guy always show his dirty self everywhere he goes

Lolzz leave him alone.. And where is the picture of dollars being sprayed
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by eunisam: 7:35am On Dec 11, 2014
money is one of the political tools. Without money in Nigerian politics,you are a joker.
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by JustCurious: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2014
If I were Atiku, I would collect my Dollars back!!!! Yes o, all those delegates that collected my Dollars must return it or else, what happened in 1869 might repeat itself...o. grin

such a waste of resources, I tell ya.
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by condralbede(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Atiku has been sharing money to win election since d days of Adam,but no change still.
Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by DonaldGenes(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2014
Vote for Change or else....

You can cc this

Re: APC Should Disqualify Atiku For The Dollars He Shared! by mekaboy(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari can not stand hearing that another candidate was selected instead of himself. He knew what he was going to fo the moment he was told to step down for a younger person, so he had to stay away. Its better someone goes and bring news of the discussion than atiku looking him in the face and telling him to step down.

I can imagine how buhari and atiku would ague.

Atiku: buhari for the sake of peace step down for me you have lost before and u will loose again. This is our only chance.

Buhari: you too have lost before and u will loose again, respect me and step down.

Atiku: you are a looser

Buhari; you r more of a looser than i am.

Kwakanso: ehmm guys guys lets

Atiku: shut up kwakwanso

Buhari: Shut up kwakwanso who are u?

Tambuwal: Well i am interested in this race so.

Atiku: shut up tambuwal who knows you in Nigeria?

Buhari: tambuwal u better go back to fi di fi where u came from if u will not stay quiet here.

Amechi: I have invested alot in this party, i mean 70% of my state allocation has gone in here, why cant i be candidate?

Atiku: look amechi or whatever you call urself , ur brother is our no 1 enemy that makes u one.

Amechi: what did u just say?

Tinubu: Amechi, what he is trying to say is that its the turn of the north, once they win they will give u a position that will allow u recover ur money 100 times, we are talking of presidential candidate here im sure VP will reach u.

Buhari: yes amechi dont mind atiku

Atiku: who the hell do u think you are, you are no match for me even as a gov. If it comes to stealing i am better than you, u steal at a state level i have stolen at the presidential level, so dont come here telling me about 70% of ur state allocation, i can give u all u spent on this party from my wallet nw.

Rochas : mmh mmh, my people say, when a child washes his hands clean, he wines and dines with kings and queens. I believe i have washed my hands clean, that is why i am here with you all. Let me have a chance i am small but mighty.

Atiku: rochas u better shut up all the problems we are facing now is because of u and ur broda gudluck dont let us descend on u.

Rochas: look i have told u goodluck is not an igbo man, so i deserve a chance.
Buhari: Nonsense, walahai talahi ip not vo folotics what will i be doing with this small buoi rochas.

Atiku: rochas please we r here for serious business, this is not buying and selling so keep quiet.

Rochas: i rochas, owelle, anu nga nga mpi, okutute 1, ebube agu 1, ogirishi 1, udo akpu enyi 1, dike eji eje mba 1 should keep quiet? ok oo i am quiet.

Tinubu : ehhm rochas, you know i like u alot because u and i have one think in common. We are both business minded, we see politics as business. Relax when they finish, u and i will discuss the business angle of this party 2 aside. ok?

Rochas: Tinubu my maaaaaaaaaan, you see why i like u. U know this is why they always say igbos are yorubas are enemies. but the truth is that we are best of friends. Its just that we are both business minded and wont like anyone to cheat us. Since u said we will discuss the business angle then let me keep quiet.

Atiku and Buhari thinking ( i dont know who brought this igbo traders into trader (amechi and rochas) into this party.They will soon sell us out. Tinubu alone is enough crook for one party. Left for me , let them leave this party for use so we can have both north muslim furesident and northern muslim vice furesident).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Osibanjo Preaching The 'word' On Streets Of Lagos - Picture / Nigeria Profile - Timeline / I Will Not Go To Jail - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.