Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates (1050 Views)

Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea / BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by bulakos: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2014
My Dear Delegates,

As you gather for our convention, please remember that history, change and the hopes of Nigeria are there with you. They are there to ask you to perform according to your best judgment and patriotic conscience. I also ask you to do the same.
We seek a new Nigeria. It starts with us. It starts today. I have placed myself before you seeking your help to nominate me as your standard bearer for our progressive party, APC.

Personal ambition does not drive me in this regard. I seek to be the next president of our beloved nation because I believe I have something to offer Nigeria at this time of multiple crises. Insecurity, corruption, and economic collapse have brought the nation low. Time is past due that we work together to lift Nigeria up. I am ready to lead Nigeria to its rightful future.

I have always served Nigeria to the best of my ability. I have always tried to give more to the nation than it has given me. This is the principle of service that has guided my public life. Thus, I am not a rich person. I can’t give you a pocketful of dollars or naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so. The fate of this nation is not up for sale.

What I will give you, and this nation is all of my strength, commitment, sweat and toil in the service of the people. What I can give you is my all.
I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I want to democratically govern it with your help. I seek a Nigeria where Christians and Muslims may practise their faiths in peace and security; a Nigeria that is just and where corruption no longer trespasses into our institutions and national behavior and a Nigeria where our diversity could be used for our national prosperity.

Nigeria is our home. Let us now turn it into the great nation we know it can and should be.

I thank you all

Muhammadu Buhari (RTD) GCFR
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by Muscomide: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by dedarkman(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Hmm. I am giving u my vote
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by Flets: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2014
He should please be patriotic enough to give another heart touching speech to his boko boys.... that will save Nigeria some lives, pain and funds.

It will be nice if he can prepare another heart touching speech for his boys that will pick arms after his loss come Feb 2015. That would also save many lives including corpers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by Kingharzyz(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2014
This man has my family vote come 2015...
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by AMINU4(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2014
hmm my only nd one future president.
Allah shall hear our cry.
sai buhari 2015:
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by Extom(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Well scripted, but that's what it is: a SCRIPT!!! undecided
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by AMINU4(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2014
[quote
author=Flets post=28777148]He should please be patriotic enough to give
another heart touching speech to his boko boys.... that will save
Nigeria some lives, pain and funds.

It will be nice if he can prepare another heart touching speech for his
boys that will pick arms after his loss come Feb 2015. That would also
save many lives including corpers.[/quote]
i pity de family who give to such wasteful nd blindfold person like u.
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari and his heartfelt speeches.......

Though, I like the man based on his antecedent in the 2nd republic but as it stands....

I don't think my conscience would allow me to vote a northerner but if he eventually wins, I will be glad as well.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by bashydemy(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Woww so touching, This is the president we have been clamoring for unlike a Skelewu president.
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2014
That's our president in 2015 by God's willing.. Gej u better start packing ur 6yrs of failure out of aso-rock

Sai buhari tongue
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:
He should please be patriotic enough to give another heart touching speech to his boko boys.... that will save Nigeria some lives, pain and funds.

It will be nice if he can prepare another heart touching speech for his boys that will pick arms after his loss come Feb 2015. That would also save many lives including corpers.
you know is not by force to comment if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.. Watch your tongue kid before the wrath of God decend upon you.
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by morefire: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2014
bunch of mudiots

did GEJ not give a heart felt speech in 2011.... oh let me remember did he not say he had no shoes growing up blah blah blah

what happened when he got there?

now another speech and someone is already giving his entire future to the words of a Nigerian Politician

until you all wake up and realize that our system is the problem and not the president we might never get things right

GEJ will make a speech soon and am sure his people will cry too and say it was touching

hiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by Jlow2: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2014
wanlahi tanlahi, maka chukwu, me and my house hold will vote buhari come 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by LeoSanchez(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:

i will surport u and praise you to d ends of d world if you show solid evidence of ur allegations. If u cant please dont speak of somfin u know Nothing about.
Re: Buhari's Heart Touching Speech To His Delegates by bulakos: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2014
LeoSanchez:
i will surport u and praise you to d ends of d world if you show solid evidence of ur allegations. If u cant please dont speak of somfin u know Nothing about.
please help me tell him. Some people still leave in the dark age of ignorance, arrogance, ignominity and illiteracy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Drop Your Condolence Or Advice For Atiku Abubakar- Here! (Hilarious)!!! / Babangida Didn't Actually Back Jonathan - Source / 50 Facts You Don't Know About The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.