Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home (35981 Views)

Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State / Photo: Victor Ndoma-Egba And Buhari In A Handshake In 1984 And 2015 / Ndoma-Egba And Gen. Buhari In 1983 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by lalasticlala(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hugo Bassey, the son of Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba, Nigeria's Senate Majority Leader, showed off the interior of his father's palatial home in Abuja on his instagram page. 26 year old Hugo is a trained lawyer and footballer with Vasalund IF Sweden.

See the pics of their home and garage after the cut...I screen grabbed the photos from two videos so it's a little blurry.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/sen-ndoma-egbas-son-shows-off-interior.html

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by lalasticlala(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
More

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by lalasticlala(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
And when someone said Hugo was showing off, Hugo said that's what Instagram is for...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by miqos04: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
ok, we hear

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by braintext(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
[size=18pt]vanity [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by caesaraba(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
What?! How can such a person represent the ordinary man on the streets? Let them keep exposing how constituency funds are being used sha, when e finally set, the masses know where to go. Nigerians have to keep paying 97 Naira per litre so these politicians can keep living in such opulence. This is like the 9th #ShowOff set of pictures this week.

35 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by UltimatePals: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by sexymoma(f): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nothing special angry

7 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by hayoakins(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Politics, the reason why C-grade students control the A-grade students grin

24 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by sukkot: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
that home dont look palatial to me. it is full of gaudy looking grandma type archaic furnitures

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by LordMecuzy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
POLITICS THE FASTEST WAY TO RICHES IN NIGERIA

9 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by KidProgrammer(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Biurifu
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by chuckdee4(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
and when u die u take nothing with u

5 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by KidProgrammer(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
sukkot:
m
m for meat
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by KidProgrammer(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
hayoakins:
Boko,
haram
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by lilreese: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
What are we supposed to do ??
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by jojoki: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
When the father dies he will be buried in a tiny 6fts down. Vanity upon vanity. I will rather use my money to serve humanity and be remember for that.

11 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
ok
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by hazyfm: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
NOT INTERESTED

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by sukkot: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
KidProgrammer:
m for meat
speaking of meat i think i need some suya today wink

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by MARKone(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
So if Linda Ikeji no dey, news no go dey dey NairaLand Front page

Stu.pid News for that matter.

See as our Senators dey protect our interest grin

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by hazyfm: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
sukkot:
speaking of meat i think i need some suya today wink

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by seunshrek(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
I wonder what Nairaland will post if Linda's blog goes extinct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by assana: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
grin i tap frm the anionting of the billonaira

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by LMAyedun(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ok! Seen.. Next news pls
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by dridowu: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
by force by fire i must murder poverty

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Redemed: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Boring

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Not necessarily excessive by the prevailing Abuja politicians/contractors standard. Countless homes in the city exceed this.
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Collynzo9: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Quite a normal house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.