Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home (35988 Views)

Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State / Photo: Victor Ndoma-Egba And Buhari In A Handshake In 1984 And 2015 / Ndoma-Egba And Gen. Buhari In 1983 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
It's obvious his still a boy.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by captainbaroni(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
SO?
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by jojoki: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Godogwu:

LOOL hypocrites....hypocrites everywhere.

Bro, why picking childish offence to my post.
What did we bring to this world? Nothing
What are we taking to me God? Nothing
wakeup Bro!

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by ocelot2006(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Amebo! !
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Donmichaelz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
braintext:
[size=18pt]vanity [/size]
poverty

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Misogynist2014(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
What am I to say? Speechless!
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Reference(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
zubby29:
sad,tnk God d people of akwa ibom stoped him

Cross-River Central.
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by donem: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
daey118:

I dey triple hail o! All ds kids don't know shiiii abou palatial. Let em reach your Palace and learn waht it is. When can I bring em for excursion Sir!
Hehe! Lol @ ma palace, take am easy @ excursion grin though u are on point, they know not whatsup.
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by tonididdy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
braintext:
[size=18pt]vanity [/size]
shhhh....cut me that vanity crap...

THIS is LIFE enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Mbediogu(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
caesaraba:
What?! How can such a person represent the ordinary man on the streets? Let them keep exposing how constituency funds are being used sha, when e finally set, the masses know where to go. Nigerians have to keep paying 97 Naira per litre so these politicians can keep living in such opulence. This is like the 9th #ShowOff set of pictures this week.

With him out of the Senate at primary level, how on earth is he going to sustain his opulent life style? Nigerians, let us wisen up.
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
I would like to think he should have a phone with a better camera

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
It ll never be well all those who loot our treasury in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm not moved,all na from our stolen money.oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
It ll never be well all those who loot our treasury in Jesus name
ameeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by IGBOSON1: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
sukkot:
that home dont look palatial to me. it is full of gaudy looking grandma type archaic furnitures

^^^Too much money, but little or no taste......the hallmark of Nigerias' nouveau-riche! I know some interior designers that can produce much better results at a fraction of the mind-boggling cost spent on that so called 'palatial home'!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by rhames(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
why wont every politician steal money?

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by ibkgab001: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Looser... is your heart weakened with what you saw?
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Gordons61: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
should we start flyin? hmm
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
@ Poster,are u really sure that is Ndoma Egba's son? Cos I heard reliably that the ex-senator had his first child a few yrs ago after over a decade of marriage.And his name Hugo Bassey,is another pointer to raise doubts.
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by otokx(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
As usual their kids are abroad while they are here pretending that they want to improve Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Godogwu: 3:13am On Dec 12, 2014
jojoki:

Bro, why picking childish offence to my post.
What did we bring to this world? Nothing
What are we taking to me God? Nothing
wakeup Bro!

Ok fam, so whats the use of anything? why not just stay home, do nothing, don't eat even since everything is vanity. I'm sure the bible also specified that Solomon was rich, a number of Pastors around the world own private jets and live the lifestyle of the elite, no one complains But when it comes to showing off a few nice cars and a nice house which he probably thanked God for giving his father, it becomes vain. Fam! lets face it, most things in this world are vain because they are manmade and don't glorify God.
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by Godogwu: 3:16am On Dec 12, 2014
TDstarr:
26years still boasting with your fathers wealth.....mugu

why you dey vex? is it your money...is it your money?
Re: Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home by kandiikane(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2014
What's with Nigerians and this tacky gold decor in their mansions? I see a lot of them in the movies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan At Good Friday Service At Villa Chapel Yesterday / Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice / "Samuel Ortom Is A Failed & Drowning Governor" - Police PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.