Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story (197127 Views)

The University Village - A Story / 11 Common Terms That Used To Be 'bad Grammar' / "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by kayoday1(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2016
Please don't keep Us waiting for too long, I am enjoying every bit of dis story would follow dis till the end
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by iamnlia(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2016
Tuale baba!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by clemzzy(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2016
d story dhope...
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by dannybomb(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2016
started reading this interesting masterpiece today. and am happy to catch up. thumbs up bro. you are a raw talent. cool
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Godsgal(f): 7:21pm On May 15, 2016
Wow. Can't believe almost the whole of my sunday was spent reading a story that started last 2 years. No regrets sha cos its worth it... OP I jst hope this story won't take the next 3yrs to end. Cos i dnt have such patience. And pls kindly tag me too in ur next update.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by dview001(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2016
Nice story @ OP jus tag me in new update pls

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Favour222(f): 9:27pm On May 15, 2016
Thank God u re back i pray u finish d story.more pls it's interesting.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by hfinest1(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2016
yaaaaayyyyy!!!!!! so good to be back on this story.... chistar01 please don't let this story die please.... I'm a doe hard fan of this story...

fire on, i dey ur back like backpackgrin
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ZAMANI123(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2016
add me 07083397774
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2016
This dude too much....ride on bro
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Helkayklassic(m): 12:01am On May 16, 2016
Spent the whole of today reading this, from first page and here i am. Nice story Mr. Chistar, mention me when you update. #Following
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Mzzpeece(f): 1:11am On May 16, 2016
Wow....really impressed with dz creative literary piece pleeeaaaseeee do mention me when u update d story!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by biggiyke(m): 5:41am On May 16, 2016
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2016
-25a-

FUNMI

Ayo and I got home few minutes after the slap incident and I laughed at her all through the journey, you can count on me to do that.

While we were in a bus heading home however, my dad sent me a text that went something like this; I heard your school is in a state of total chaos as students are engaging in violent protests. Oluwafunmilayo, come home today!!!

He did not add the exclamation marks but it was clear they were there. I was definitely not in the mood to go to that boring house of mine where all I do is cook, sweep and run errands so I made a mental decision to disobey my dad for the first time in my life. Besides Maxwell and I were in good terms and I expected to spend more time with him now that the riot would mean no much academic activities to keep us both busy. Why that mattered so much to me was quite surprising though as I just met the guy.

On getting home we were faced with a minor challenge of who was to cook. I can be a good host and not make an issue out of small things like this when it is a cute guy or a not-so-familiar girl who is squatting at my place Ayo was more like a sister to me so no need to form for her. Besides I had been the one who had been cooking since the first day she came to my house so it was only normal for me to take a break.

“You can form boss now that it’s me but if it’s one of those your cute neighbours that came that other morning I’m sure you won’t dare have this conversation with me,” she said.

She sure knew me very well, I’ll give her that but there was no way I was going to accept that. “That one na for your pocket,” I replied, “if you wan chop for this house today then you better enter that kitchen start to dey cook.”

“What’s even the name of that one that took you to the balcony and started kissing you like he would die if he didn’t?” she teased.

“He did not kiss me o!” I corrected.

“Eh… I hear, what’s his name anyway?”

“Maxwell,” I replied but then I realised that was none of her business, “what do you need the name for?” I inquired.

“Nothing o… just that I saw the way you looked at him and just wanted to know the name of my besties boyfriend,” she grinned mischievously at me.

“He is not my boyfriend,” I said plainly to avoid further talks on the matter, but deep within me all I wanted to do was talk about was how thoughts of Maxwell gave me goose bumps and normally I would have talked to Ayo since she was my best friend but that was not what was important at the moment.

“If he’s not your boyfriend I know you clearly want him to be,” she said with all conviction.

“Babe leave that one first, e be like say hungry no dey catch you?” I tried to bring back her attention to the more important topic.

“Since you insist I have to cook I’m going to need morale.”

“Which one is morale booster again?” I asked.

“You don’t know what morale booster is?” she feigned ignorance.

“If I knew I won’t be asking.”

She placed two fingers on her lips and inhaled deeply in an attempt to describe what she meant by morale booster to me.

“If you want cigarette you can go and buy downstairs,” I said indifferently.

“Yuck! Not cigarette jhur, I don’t want to die young. You know exactly what I need na,” she winked at me.

“Well I don’t smoke anything at all so where do you want me to get that for you?” I asked.

“You are a very resourceful girl. I used to always admire you for that, or have you changed?” she pushed.

I knew she was just saying all those things to get into my head and make me want to help her but I decided to just play along. Life comes with moments where we all have to compromise, right?

“I’m only doing this because I want to and not because you told me so,” I said before walking out of the house to look for something I had no idea where it was.

I walked straight out of the compound and stood at the gate looking all around me for any sign that might help my search but that was fruitless as everybody seemed to be going on with their various activities.

Then an idea struck me. I could use this as an excuse to go and see Maxwell, he might know how I can get what I was looking for or might not but either way I would have achieved my main goal of seeing the guy who I really had no idea why I was so much attracted to. Maybe seeing him would answer some of the questions I had in mind. Like why was I looking for an excuse to see him?

My brain told me popping up at his door just like that was a bad idea but my heart kept on urging me to go and look for answers to my questions. I did not even know when or how I started moving but I just know that I turned and walked back into the compound heading for Maxwell’s room which was on the floor right above mine… don’t ask me how I knew his room even though I have never been there.

The staircase and hallway of the lodge was almost always dark as the engineers who constructed the building had not thought about giving the hallways windows or outlets of any pattern to ensure that it was properly lighted. Maybe they were foreign engineers who assumed there would always be steady electricity supply to power the light bulbs or that basically skipped their minds.

I was used to the hallway already so that did not pose a huge challenge, besides there was just enough light to see whatever one would need to see so I walked passed my room floor and kept climbing till I got to the next floor. I left the staircase and walked towards the direction I was sure his room was and that was when I saw it.

I saw Maxwell kissing the girl I had met at the hospital the other day. Mary-Anne, I think that’s her name.

I wanted to just go back the way I came and act like I did not see anything but my heart was too broken to do that and I just had to see his face to confirm my doubts. Can you believe I was actually making up excuses for him in my head by thinking that was definitely not him?

“Maxwell!” I yelled out his name and watched as he pulled out of the kiss forcefully before turning to face me.

I could not clearly see his face considering the poor light but I saw enough to know it was him and he was pale like someone who had just seen a ghost.

TO BE CONTINUED

PS: Part B of chapter 25 is already on my blog, you can click on the link in my signature to check it out now! However, it would be posted here much later in the day. PEACe

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2016
segsbenks:
hop u wont enbark on an indefinate strike lik u had done in d time past,besides dis, ur work had always been a hit especially dis one, der ar oder tins i will lik 2 say abt ur work, bt let me see if you av actually cums bk lik u said.
I flattered, thanks for the compliment. My school is currently on strike sef so i doubt I'll need to go on my own personal strike. I look forward to reading the "oder tins" you have to say.
MzChistar:
This is the only reason I visit this website. welvome back sire but if you leave us stranded again im done following you. this is not a threat.
it sure sounds like a threat to me but its all good. Thanks for sticking around
efemena24:
you f*ck whoever you want and he f*cks whoever he wants but at the end of the day he's the one for you and you for him. How I wish every girl was like you, the world would have been a better place...
lol... don't we all wish that?
kayoday1:
Please don't keep Us waiting for too long, I am enjoying every bit of dis story would follow dis till the end
I'll appreciate that
iamnlia:
Tuale baba!
cool cool wink
dannybomb:
started reading this interesting masterpiece today. and am happy to catch up. thumbs up bro. you are a raw talent. cool grin
That's how we roll. welcome on board sir
Godsgal:
Wow. Can't believe almost the whole of my sunday was spent reading a story that started last 2 years. No regrets sha cos its worth it... OP I jst hope this story won't take the next 3yrs to end. Cos i dnt have such patience. And pls kindly tag me too in ur next update.
Lol... nah, you won't have to wait for 3 years... more like 3 weeks or less, the season one is coming to a very dramatic end shortly.
dview001:
Nice story @ OP jus tag me in new update pls
tagged.
Favour222:
Thank God u re back i pray u finish d story.more pls it's interesting.
smiley smiley smiley
hfinest1:
yaaaaayyyyy!!!!!! so good to be back on this story.... chistar01 please don't let this story die please.... I'm a doe hard fan of this story...
fire on, i dey ur back like backpackgrin
thanks sir.
ZAMANI123:
add me 07083397774
noted.
Hundreddegrees:
This dude too much....ride on bro
thanks
Helkayklassic:
Spent the whole of today reading this, from first page and here i am. Nice story Mr. Chistar, mention me when you update. #Following
Mzzpeece:
Wow....really impressed with dz creative literary piece
pleeeaaaseeee do mention me when u update d story!
mentioned.

Y'all should have a lovely day.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by horlarbaby(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2016
nice work op..... tag me when you update
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by saintbeejay: 10:36am On May 16, 2016
Nice piece here. I finally catch wit u but chistar longest time!
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2016
AMAKA

You do not get to see someone butchered everyday so cruelly, as a matter of fact I am sure the closest most of you have seen when it comes to butchering is that of a chicken on Christmas day. But no matter the amount of times you have seen an animal being butchered nothing really prepares you for seeing a human-being being cut that way into pieces.

The sick feeling I had in my stomach was proof of that. I continuously felt like I was going to throw up so I sat on the floor in my toilet, leaning on the water closest just in case I finally actually vomited something.

My anxiety was growing larger as my phone kept on beeping as several whatsapp messages kept on flooding my phone, majority were broadcast messages and messages from my department’s group chat. The messages all had one thing in common though, everybody seemed to be talking about the riot going on in school which all started as a result of Agbaya’s murder.

The police have started throwing tear gas at the students and shooting live ammunition towards the sky in an attempt to disperse the massive crowd that have turned up for the riot, someone posted in the group chat.

It has been confirmed that one student has been shot and you are here saying they are shooting at the sky, abi was the student a Benin witch? Another replied almost immediately.

From the hundreds of messages that entered my phone by the second I gathered that the protest which had started all peaceful by the Social Sciences students who were protesting the sudden refusal of their lecturers to teach them had now developed into an non-peaceful protest by all students generally in which most participants were more interested in the massive increment of the school fees.

All these would not had happened if I had not involved that heartless son of a b.it.ch, Henry, into this matter and to even make matters worse the idiot was not picking my phone calls. At the thought of this, I re-dialled his phone number.

As I listened to his caller tune which I found to be very ironic because how would the devil use a gospel song which glorified God as his caller tune? I kept on thinking about the what ifs and what not.

What if this all comes back to me somehow? I thought. Surely the riot would ensure that the school authorities look deeply into the matter and they would most likely start at the scene of the murder. But Henry also told me not to worry as he had taken care of all potential witnesses… but was I to up hold the words of a heartless murderer?

The automated voice which told me the user is not answering my call snapped me back to reality. He did not pick again as expected and then I thought of using the only method I knew how to get his attention; a threat text message.

If you don’t want me to go to the police and tell them everything I know, you had better call me in less than ten minutes. I am not joking here. The clock is ticking.

I sent the message without even thinking twice. And then knew I had to wait for him to call me, I was so sure he would call.

Having done that, I finally accepted the fact that I was not going to vomit even if I sat by the water closest all day so I stood up from the floor and went back into my room. It was then I really saw how messed up my room was so I did what any normal human would do, I went on to arrange the room.

I had just sweeping the room and was about to pack the dirt when I heard a knock on the door.

I smiled as I expected it was Henry, turns out the text message worked more effectively than I had hoped. I opened the door without even trying to check who it was only to see that it was definitely not Henry.

Standing at my door was a very tall and skinny guy who looked so mean that I felt like running away at the mere sight of him. I recalled the last time I saw him and that was when he was striking a cutlass at Agbaya’s neck.

“I was sent by you know who to put an end to all your drama,” he said as he walked into the room and bolted the door firmly.

TO BE CONTINUED

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Godsgal(f): 6:36pm On May 16, 2016
Oga.Chistar. Later in the day, u said; but its 6:35 alrdy & nothin 4 the gals? D gals are angry.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Eniqurl(f): 6:55pm On May 16, 2016
Interesting
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by bigkahuna704(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2016
cool story...... abeg add me up na 08105977629
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by tetula123(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2016
Been trying to open d site u ve been directing us to but it dosnt open
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by hfinest1(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2016
Eniqurl:
Interesting
baby... comman put your head on my lap let's read together...

the story has got me glued to my phone waiting for updates like the children of Israel waiting for the red sea to finish parting... grin

nice one chistar01
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Preciousbouy(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2016
I've been reading this nw and I never for once dropped a comment and if I continue like dis God fit vex punish me...... In a nutshell ur story na kampe.. More powerful power to ur elbow bro.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ZAMANI123(m): 1:47am On May 17, 2016
my guy u try.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 5:36am On May 17, 2016
saintbeejay:
Nice piece here. I finally catch wit u but chistar longest time!
yea... It's a while... Hope you good?
Godsgal:
Oga.Chistar. Later in the day, u said; but its 6:35 alrdy & nothin 4 the gals? D gals are angry.
lol... But that's the promised part right above your comment Na. The gals should chill o
bigkahuna704:
cool story...... abeg add me up na 08105977629
noted sir.
tetula123:
Been trying to open d site u ve been directing us to but it dosnt open
hmmm... Try using another browser. The blog opens just fine or is anyone else experiencing such difficulties?

@hfinest - glad you like the story

Preciousbouy:
I've been reading this nw and I never for once dropped a comment and if I continue like dis God fit vex punish me...... In a nutshell ur story na kampe.. More powerful power to ur elbow bro.
lol... God won't punish you now at least. Welcome on board.
ZAMANI123:
my guy u try.
thanks sir.

NEW UPDATES TO COME BEFORE YOU CAN BLINK.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by BadBullet(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2016
walks into the thread like a gentleman chewing my popcorn and groundnut waiting for updates
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Ibrokane(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2016
. CHI STAR .. CHI MOON...
Na u dey make my journey from Abuja to lagos set flow as if sey I dwy first class flight ...
Abeg guy come update

I no wan sleep for this bus
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by toykathy(f): 12:50pm On May 17, 2016
Chistar01 like seriously
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Godsgal(f): 2:02pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=chistar01 post=45690835] lol... But that's the promised part right above your comment Na. The gals should chill o] ok. Obviously, u updatd b4 my comment got postd. More power 2 ur phone or laptop. Jst keep it coming
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Crex007(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2016
this amaka girl sef

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2016
-26-

MARY-ANNE

I think I was going crazy. Should it be possible to think about someone this much? I mean if someone does not want to talk to you, and you try to make them see reason why they should not make such decision but they still do not want your presence, you should be able to get them of your mind and move on with your life.

I had actually been true myself and avoided calling Maxwell all morning even though that was the most difficult thing I had had to do all my life but I was at the verge of breaking down.

Crying was not exactly an option because I had tried that already but nothing had change so the thought of crying did not even cross my mind, but still what could I do to keep him out of my head now that Amaka had indirectly chased me out of her house.

Speaking of Amaka, I am pretty sure she has nowhere to go to but probably just want to be alone. You see the funny thing about this life? While I do not want to be alone to avoid thinking too much, someone else wants to be alone so she can think. What she has to think about that is so important she had to chase me out of her house baffles me though.

Back then, before I made a few friends and actually had reasons to leave my house, I used to depend on novels to keep me company. As a matter of fact, I am that kind of girl who would take a novel to a night club and actually succeed in reading it while other people get drunk and dance like 'Cele' church members during praise and worship.

With that in mind, I dug out one of my old novels which I never really got the chance to finish and started reading it. I had forced myself to read the first two chapters before I closed the book and threw it to the wall angrily. Who was I deceiving? The book was so boring or maybe that's not what I wanted to do at the moment.

I needed to talk to Maxwell. I needed a chance to explain to him that whatever that might have happened between me and Henry was a huge mistake. I thought about calling him one more time but I already knew the outcome of that so I made up my mind to go to his place, at least that way I am guaranteed an audience.

Choosing which clothes to wear was easy, the goal was to dress so sexy that the mere sight of me would make him forget all that has happened in the past and just take me back... I could not bear the thought of having lost him forever. Once I was done dressing, I grabbed my purse and left the house heading for Maxwell's place.

I got to his place about twenty minutes later and after banging the door for five minutes and getting no response I decided that there were two possibilities. Either he was in there and knowing it was me, refused to open the door or he was not home, whatever be the case I was going to wait till he opens the door to address me or comes back from wherever he went to.

Luckily I did not have to wait much as I saw him walk out of the staircase and down the hallway towards his door few minutes later. For a moment he looked like Daenerys Targaryen walking out of a burning temple of dosh khaleen with her boobs all bare and I actually considered bowing down to him but that would have been awkward. I smiled at this thought and for a moment things seemed like they would be alright but that moment was short lived.
"What the fkuc are you doing here?!" He said immediately he got close to me.
I have never been known to someone who is good with words even though I actually know more words than most people my age, I mean at the age of 14 I represented my school at one major spelling bee competition and brought home the gold medal, the runner up was 17 years old. But constructing wit-cracking sentences to serve my purposes was not just my forte.

I had a dazed expression on my face. The way he had fired the question had left me dumbfounded. I just could not understand how someone who had confessed so much love for me just recently suddenly stopped loving me to the extent of asking what I was doing at his place as if to say I am not welcomed, he could not even at least let me in his house before asking such question.

"I asked you a bloody question!" He yelled at me once again as I had been mute. He seemed really angry about something and I was sure it was not all about me.

"I... I was.." I stuttered before deciding to reply from another approach, "you were not picking my calls and I desperately had to talk to you."

"So avoiding your calls was not enough sign to let you know that I don't want to talk to you?"

"Maxwell, please don't do this to me, I can't live without you," I pleaded.

"Look at this LovePeddler o, so you did not know that one when you opened your legs anyhow shey?" He asked.

"You know me better than anyone else on this planet... You know I'm not a LovePeddler. I just don't know what happened, I guess maybe Henry had drugged the Suya he brought that night or something because I don't even know when he removed my clothes."

"I don't have energy for this kain talk this afternoon, excuse me let me enter my house. I need to sleep." He said and made to push me out of the way but then I did something unexpected, I leaned over and kissed him.

Now, before you start to judge me and call me a desperate h0e, I want you to understand that I make really bad decisions when I am not emotionally stable and you can use the Henry incident as reference.

For a brief while, I think Maxwell actually kissed me back but then he started trying to pull out but I held on to him until I heard someone call his name. I was so stunned I had to let go.

He turned to look at the person who had just called his name and I saw his face grow pale right before my eyes. I could see the despair in his eyes as he turned to look at me and back at the girl who frankly looked really disappointed.

"Funmi, it's not what it looks like," he pleaded as he walked towards her.

She was quiet for a few seconds but then when she spoke, even I was surprised

"I really don't care about what it looks like but I came to as you where I can get cannabis to buy."

HENRY

My date was going as perfect as I had imagined I to be. The viewing room was so cold that Tonia had to cuddle up with me to enhance the body heat and frankly I would not have had it any other way.

I am not one to be really engrossed in a movie let alone a romance movie but I must say that the movie I had chosen turned out to be a lot more interesting than I had expected and for almost half of the movie I had forgotten about all my earlier mischievous thoughts but then my phone started ringing again and I was sure it was Amaka again.

I ignored the call as usual and I was sure Tonia was going to find that suspicious so I gave an answer for a question I was not asked; "That was Maxwell calling," I lied.

"So why didn't you pick the call?" She asked without any hint of suspicion in her tone.

"I'll have to go out to pick the call and I don't want you to freeze to death in my absence," I teased with a warm smile.

"You are not serious," she smiled and tapped me playfully on the arm before returning to her former cuddling position.

I looked around and observed our environment. I came to the conclusion that today was not going to be the lucky day where I have sex in a cinema as people were around us but no one was so close to see us do other fun things.

I placed one of my hands firmly around her and pulled her closer then kissed her on the forehead, then I went lower and pecked her cheeks and just as if she knew what I was thinking she raised her head to a point where our lips met and we kissed so passionately and started caressing her slowly. Finally! I had gotten her right where I wanted her and was already thinking of going for the mammalian glands when my phone started ringing again.

Left to me, i would have ignored the phone but Tonia pulled out and said, "I think you should get that." She pulled out of my arm as well and sat up right on her seat, it was clear the moment was gone.

Damn you Amaka!

I reluctantly stood up and left the viewing room. On getting outside I saw a text message from Amaka had entered my phone.
If you don’t want me to go to the police and tell them everything I know, you had better call me in less than ten minutes. I am not joking here. The clock is ticking.

This girl never learns, and in as much as I wanted to cut of her big mouth, it is against my principles to lay a hand on a girl but that's not Skinny's principle.

I forwarded the text to him and then called him immediately to explain the situation to him. He laughed and told me to return back to my date, he would take care of the issue.

I walked back into the viewing room and tried to instigate the moment I had lost but all to no avail.

The movie that was so interesting not so long ago now seemed very uninteresting to me and I was so glad when it ended.

"That was a nice movie," she said as we walked out of the viewing room.

"Yea, it was okay I guess," I replied.

"So what next?" She asked.

What next? This girl wants to finish my money, I thought but then replied, "What do you want to do next?"

"Lets go window shopping as you suggested earlier," she grinned at me.

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"You will not ask me to buy anything for you," I returned the grin this time.

"Which kind of boyfriend are you self that don't want to buy thing for his girlfriend?" She asked grinning so wide, I figured she was just teasing me.

"Wait o, since when did you become my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Oh! You don't want me to be your girlfriend shey?" She asked and pulled her arms out of my mine.

I just smiled and grabbed her hands, "I'm kind of hungry, let's go and look for something to eat."

She followed me as I led the way to the most expensive eatery in the mall. I wanted to prove that just because I did not want to shop for her does not mean I do not have the money spend.

The price of the things sold at the eatery was so expensive that a bottle of coke was twelve times the regular price but I was not complaining.

We ordered for our meal and went on to devour the meal in minutes barely talking all through. When we were done she ordered for a take-away package for her roommate, Jessica but still I was not moved by that.

Then the worse happened... The waiter brought the bill and even though I expected it to be expensive I did not expect it to be that much.

I sighed and reluctantly put my hand in my back pocket to bring out my wallet which I was sure was supposed to be thee but of course, it was no where to be found.

TO BE CONTINUED

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88