Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story (197148 Views)

The University Village - A Story / 11 Common Terms That Used To Be 'bad Grammar' / "I Bad"-a Short Story By Louie3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by BadBullet(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2016
chiefololade:
More please sad
is that why u want to cry cheesy
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by KimBerlyie: 7:08pm On May 24, 2016
MzChistar:
once a hoe_ always a hoe_ but shes still my favourite character.

Lol yeah. Still dont like her sad
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by marvwhite: 8:34pm On May 24, 2016
there is a saying and it goes like this #ALWAYS BE YOURSELF# .. Buy hey i wanna be like Chister. man you`re awesome,i wish am YOU....no joke man .............
#SOLOQUISING# how can i be like him?
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Ay04z(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2016
oya kontiniu.....
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Anney272(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2016
Thumbs Up Chistar... Ur story is worth following unlike 1 Sampete guy like dat...SMH
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Canme4u(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2016
Nice one man, thumbs up.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Godsgal(f): 10:33am On May 25, 2016
Chistar. Thanks 4 being so truthful. Frm Mary-anne's view, u've truly revealed who u are - a lazy, fantastic writer, dats who u are.
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Godsgal(f): 10:36am On May 25, 2016
marvwhite:
there is a saying and it goes like this #ALWAYS BE YOURSELF# .. Buy hey i wanna be like Chister. man you`re awesome,i wish am YOU....no joke man .............
#SOLOQUISING# how can i be like him?
you this guy, u've finished marrying Misquote abi? now u want 2 be like Chister. Is that how much u love good stories??
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by marvwhite: 3:37pm On May 25, 2016
Godsgal:
you this guy, u've finished marrying Misquote abi? now u want 2 be like Chister. Is that how much u love good stories??
#smillng# .. You have no idea
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2016
-34-

FUNMI

It all felt so surreal to me. How can you go to see a guy and he runs away, leaving you at the mercy of uniformed men with big gun. Whatever happened to gentleman-ism?

“Stop there!” The fair man screamed as he leaned over to grab Tunji but he missed by an inch. He tripped in the process.

Kpa Kpa!!! I heard the loud sound of a gun roar in my ears. My eyes were on Tunji so I saw as he froze in his steps and quickly bent over as if he was expecting a third shot. I got to learn that this uniformed men are a lot faster than they look as the dark one sprung towards Tunji and cleared his feet off the floor in a flash, Tunji lost his stamina in the process and fell with a loud thud, he almost hit his head on a lone stone.

He further went on to start kicking Tunji and the fair one joined him almost immediately.

“Oga abeg! My head! Ah! My leg! Abeg no vex!” Tunji pleaded as the black boots continuously got registered on his body.

“Thunder fire you! You. Wan. Use. Your. Papa. Mate. Play. Shey?” The dark one said, punctuating each word with a kick.

“Okay oga abeg no vex, make we talk, make we reason,” Tunji said.

“You get five hundred thousand naira to talk?” the fair one asked as he bent over to slap Tunji with his back hand.

Ayo chuckled at this point reminding me that she was still at my side. “Oga beat am well well for me,” she said.

I laughed as I watched her dramatically said swing her hands twice as she said well –well.

“Senior man, abeg no follow her mouth,” Tunji pleaded, “make we talk na.”

The fair one raised a clenched fist and was about to punch Tunji when the dark one held his partners hand and calmed him down. “Make we hear wetin hin wan talk,” he said.

The fair one glared at Tunji as he laid on the floor all bruised, “Na God save you today say Aburo dey here o, I for waste you now now,” he spat at Tunji.

The dark one offered Tunji a hand to assist him stand up, “if you like no talk well, this my friend ready break your head for here as e dey so.”

They pulled Tunji back to the truck holding him firmly on his belt. I and Ayo walked closer and the fair own turned around to ask, “Wetin una still dey do here na, gerrahia!” he barked. I wondered if he was always this angry as we hopped back to my house.

I got home to see I had three missed calls and two text messages from Yaba-Tech and Maxwell respectively.

I read the text first and found out that school had uploaded a new adjusted academic calendar on their website. I quickly visited the website and I first saw an article where the school management denied the death of any student even though other reliable sources had stated otherwise with pictures as proof, they also said that each student was going to pay a rather ridiculous fine for the damages. From the calendar, I gathered that school was going to resume in two days with exams starting at exactly a week later. Great Yaba-Tech!

I was far from ready for the examinations but did not want to think much about it just yet so I went on to read Maxwell’s text message.

Hey sweets, I’m really sorry about what you saw the other day but I have a very good explanation. I have something really important to discuss with you so please call me as soon as possible.
MAXWELL

A wise man once said; One of the most effective ways to know if you are on the right path to achieving something great is by accessing the challenges you encounter in the process. If there are many obstacles then you are probably on the right path and vice versa, ceteris paribus. Granted, this assumption is not always accurate but many at times it is.

If the statement above can be used as a yardstick for my current predicament, I’ll say my sleep is very important. How else can you explain why something always seems to come up whenever I try to sleep?

The information I happened to have just gotten access to was however very important as well. Apparently my roommate and closest friend was a killer and I do not even mean that in the literal sense. He actually Bleep-ng killed a human being with his own hands… well, not exactly with his hands but does that really make much difference?

That was not quite the kind of news one would look forward to hearing about his closest friend but as it happened to be my case the unasked question was what was I going to do about it? I clearly had two options since I was already involved whether I liked it or not; I could be a good citizen and report the revelation to the police or I could be a good friend and stick with Henry. I had decided to go with the latter.

Having made my decision, we needed a plan just to make sure we did not end up in a prison cell. But to device an effective plan, we needed to have access to all the data and that posed a problem as the details were still a bit shaky. We could not be entirely sure if the self-acclaimed secret service agent was indeed what he claimed to be and if he was, how much he knew and his true motives. Also the question of how many other people had useful knowledge concerning Agbaya’s death was something we needed to find out

As our facts were still very rusty I had advised both Henry and Amaka to simply lay low while we await further contact which I was sure was bound to come eventually.

Having crossed that hurdle I was faced with another, Amaka.

I am a hopeless romantic and what that entails for me is that if I ever catch feelings for you, I will always have a soft spot for you.

I really was just trying to be a nice guy by offering the big bed to Amaka even though I sure as hell needed the bed more than her but it had been a while we spent quality time together and it took a little bit time apart for me to realise I was more into Amaka than I had thought.

“Good night babe,” she said to me as we laid on the bed.

Hearing her call me babe after so long sent shivers down my spine. She was the only one who called me that and sure made me happy, plus she was drama free.

Damn! I’ve miss this girl, I thought as I threw my arms over her hips. She sure was still as curvy as my memory serves me.

“Good night Sarah,” I said. I found out her name was Sarah a while ago when I saw it written boldly on one of those big green files our school gave every student once you did your clearance, it usually contained her school documents, Letter of Attestation, Affidavit and stuffs like that.

She was namesakes with my mother so that alone made it stick and at the same time, I used the name to store her number on phone.

“Sleep tight,” she whispered.

She had clearly not changed her brand of deodorant as she still smelled the same way I had always love. I placed my lips on her neck and kissed her, my eyes closed subconsciously. She did not react or move so I was not quite sure if I should continue. I did not want to give her the wrong impression but what really was the wrong impression anyway?

I decided to push my luck. I went on and kissed her ear, she confessed to me that that always turned her on. It was her weird fetish. She moaned lightly and waited a bit before she turned to face me. Even as there was little light in the room, I could feel her eyes searching mine for something.

I leaned closer to her and locked my lips on hers, she was still for a bit but finally she kissed me back.

As we kissed, I felt her hands slide to my back and she pulled me closer to her. She kissed me more desperately.

As we kissed, she slipped her hands down, in between my legs and slowly grabbed my crotch. I shrugged. She started caressing it and I could feel a sensation as my feeble manliness was slowly getting erect.

Suddenly she stopped and for a few seconds I did not feel her but then I felt as she slipped her hand under my boxer-shorts. She search for the shaft and pulled it out anxiously like she had always been waiting to do that.

She started stroking it, I moaned with each stoke and was starting to worry that Henry would be woken up. She broke free from my lips and pushed my back down furiously. She went on her kneels and bent over until her lips met with my rod. She kissed the cap and then licked it all the way down. She went on to repeat the action till she had tasted every spot. By this time my manliness has stretched to full length.

She stroked the shaft a couple of times before letting it slide down her mouth and started sucking it as she maintained a rhythmic strokes. I felt like I had been taken from this world to another. If heaven was a feeling then this was definitely it.

You know when you want something so bad but the feeling of guilt just won’t let you be? That was how I felt as thoughts of Funmi started flooding my head.

“Please stop,” I weakly whispered.

She continued. Stroking and sucking even more, the protruding veins on my manliness were pulsating in response.

“Amaka, please stop,” I reluctantly said with my eyes tightly closed. I sure as hell did not mean a word I said. The flesh was indeed willing but the spirit was at crossroads.

I placed my hands under her jaw and raised her head, freeing my manliness in the process.

“I want you! I really do, I swear but I just can’t.” I said as her brown eyes stared at me. “I’m sorry.”

She shrugged of my hand and then laid back on the bed, returning back to her former sleeping position, “No, I am sorry,” she said.

The next morning a knock at the door woke us up from sleep.

“Who be this idiot wey dey knock for person house this kain early moor moor,” Henry murmured as he stood up to open the door. I and Amaka stared at him curiously.

“Abeg check who e be before you open o,” I suggested. The last thing we needed was some unwanted person storming into the house unexpectedly, I had the secret service agent in mind.

Henry nodded in response and peeped through the peep hole. As he saw who it was, he walked to wardrobe and quickly wore a shirt before he opened the door.

“Boogie abeg no vex say I no bring the kappa yesterday,” I heard the person plead. “I been no get rubbers to reach your side.”

“Souja boy, you dey mad o, you wan dey try me abi?” Henry asked.

“Boogie no be so, dem never born my papa well to try you, I swear say na just this morning wey I raise money to come here,” he said.

Henry stared at him for a few seconds the sighed, “Where the kappa?” he asked.

The person stretched forward a phone and handed it over to Henry. “Na him be this, I even charge am full,” he said.

Henry snatched the phone from his hands. “I don tell you make you stop to dey obtain people anyhow for road but you no wan hear. Our two go get serious problem if I hear say you obtain person again o,” Henry warned.

“I don hear you,” Souja boy replied and stretched forward his hand to anchor Henry, Henry took the hand in his and said something I did not quite hear before he locked the door.

Henry walked towards the bed and threw the phone at me, “if you like, loose guard again,” he said.

Before I could reply another knock was heard at the door.

“Wetin this bastard want again na?” Henry asked as he went back to open the door thinking it was Souja Boy once again but he was wrong.

Standing at the door with her four inches heels was Tonia.

“Hello Henry,” she said.

TO BE CONTINUED

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by KimBerlyie: 5:50pm On May 25, 2016
Ah thank God! I was almost heartbroken embarassed
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Galacious1: 6:31pm On May 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:
Ah thank God! I was almost heartbroken embarassed

for not hitting Amaka? Maxwell fvcked up

Keep it coming homie
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by KimBerlyie: 6:36pm On May 25, 2016
Galacious1:
for not hitting Amaka? Maxwell fvcked up

Keep it coming homie

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by kayspark27(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2016
thank God he didnt bleep amaka o. ..n mary anne s shuldnt Bleep up wit dose guys
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by HDoc(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2016
Honestly I cnt predict wats gonna happen nxt......
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by emekajerry: 10:08pm On May 25, 2016
hmmm max deh form love oo why kum burn did my babe cables na.....keep it coming chestir
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by marvwhite: 7:31am On May 26, 2016
How can I write good stories just like you?........ dammit you are awesome

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by MzChistar(f): 7:37am On May 26, 2016
I knew tonia wont leave henry just like that but for her to carry her two left legs and come to his house was something i didnt see coming.
and chistar, i was expecting maxwell to do amaka, been a while we read anything sexual na sad
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by BadBullet(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2016
MzChistar:
I knew tonia wont leave henry just like that but for her to carry her two left legs and come to his house was something i didnt see coming.
and chistar, i was expecting maxwell to do amaka, been a while we read anything sexual na sad
she miss him cant you see
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2016
-35-

HENRY

I was so glad that Maxwell did not eventually f-ck Amaka. If konji kills then that would have been pure suicide for me because I was fully aware of what was going on between their two but as Maxwell was my man and I did not want to spoil his show, I decided to play dead and not move so that they would not be discouraged.

Maxwell, although he would rather die than accept it is a player. He is not just any player but that kind of player that your best player aspires to be. How he juggles three girls at the same time almost smoothly baffles me. I had just one girl, Tonia, on my radar and I could not imagine myself adding another girl to the list.

I don’t think I have ever addressed the Mary-Anne incident so let me tell you guys that what happened between I and her was not my intention really. I was just trying to be a nice guy to my roommate’s girlfriend and got carried away. She is a whor-e and chances are that she does not even know that, but I do because why else did she not stop me when I made advances at her knowing fully well that she had a boyfriend who loves her.

Well enough of my past conquest and let’s talk about my perfect morning where the love of my life appears at my doorstep.

“Hello Henry,” Tonia said.

“Tonia!” I exclaimed in shock, she was the last person I expected to see at the door. “What are you doing here?”

“What am I doing here?” she asked with her eyes wide open, “Okay oh, I’m sorry I came,” she said and turned to leave but I quickly grabbed her hands.

“You know what I mean,” I said and then pull her closer to me, “I know I pissed you off by saying things I shouldn’t have and I’m sorry but after calling you consistently but being ignored you should understand my surprise seeing you here.”

“Well I thought about it and decided that maybe we were both just having a bad day,” she said.

“So you thought about me?” I asked grinning.

“Don’t let it get into your head,” she rolled her eyes.

I laughed, “Don’t be shy to admit it, you are not the first to catch feelings for me,” I winked as I pulled her into the house.

“In your dreams,” she replied.

As we walked into the house, I saw that only Maxwell was left on the bed.

“Where’s Amaka,” I asked. He pointed to the bathroom.

“Hi,” Tonia said to Maxwell, “Good morning.”

“So you have fallen into Henry’s web?” he asks her.

“Web? I don’t understand.” She replied.

“You ordered him not to call you ever again and ignore his calls only to surprisingly appear here this kain early morning,” he explains, “the only explanation for that is you have fallen for him and can’t get your mind off him.”

She smiles, “I don’t know what you are talking about o.”

“Of course you do,” he said and pulled the wrapper over his whole body. “I’m off to dreamland,” he said as he turned to back us.

“Lazy motherf-cker, your mate don dey farm dey plant yam, you dey here dey sleep like mumu,” I say as I pulled Tonia to the balcony.

I offered her the chair while I sat on the paint bucket.

She looks at the floor and sees ash littered all over with the empty bottle of vodka, she shakes her head and asks, “Do human beings live here or chimneys?”

I laughed. “A lot happened last night,” I replied.

“What happened?” she asked with keen interest.

I consider telling her how Amaka came to my place in the middle of the night to slap me because she was approached by the government over the murder of a man I arranged. Nah! Can’t tell her that, I conclude.

“It all history now and besides, I don’t want to bore you with the details,” I replied and keep quiet for a second before adding, “Can I ask you a question?”

“Go on,” she urges me on.

“What exactly are we?” I asked, “Are we dating already or what?”

My question seemed to have hit her as a surprise because she stared at me vaguely for the next one minute before she collects herself and finally say something, “Do you want us to date?” she asked.

“I really like you, and it’s pretty obvious you like me as well. I think we would make a cute couple,” I replied.

“That does not answer the question,” she said.

“To answer your question I will need to understand your definition of the word ‘date’.”

“You like too much talk oh,” she sighed and I laugh. “How many definitions does dating want to have again na?”

“Dating means different things to different people, what I want to understand is what it entails to you so I would know if I want to do that with you,” I smartly explain.

My reply makes her think for a while. “Dating me basically entails loving and taking care of me,” she said and pauses before she quickly adds, “And it also entails not getting blindly angry at me so that you don’t end up saying things that you don’t mean.”

I think about what she just said and then ask, “So in other words, dating you is all about you you and you alone. My own feelings are irrelevant?”

She giggles, “You know same rules applies to me."

"In that case my answer to your question is yes, I would love to date you," I replied with a smile. "I expect you feel the same way, right?"

She shyly nods and stares deeply in my eyes.

"Some people are trying to sleep here so can you guys should kiss already so we can all move on with our lives?" Maxwell say from inside the room. Turns out he was eavesdropping all along.

We both chuckle and I try to lean forward to kiss her but the distance between us makes that impossible. So I stand up, pulling her up in the process and our lips collides. For those few seconds, everything seemed to perfect but we were cut short by the voice of someone I had no idea was still in the house.

"So you to can love?" Amaka asked me and then turns to Tonia, "I'll advice you to run away from this guy because nothing good can come out from dating him," she said and then storms out of the house without even waving at Maxwell.

Tonia gave me the 'explain yourself' look.

TO BE CONTINUED

PS: You know the drill. Visit my blog for the complet chapter.

PEACe

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by BadBullet(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2016
skinny T over to you go teach that amaka some lessons

henry should have given her two dirty slaps @first
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ericanex(f): 3:37pm On May 26, 2016
chistar01:
-35-

HENRY

I was so glad that Maxwell did not eventually f-ck Amaka. If konji kills then that would have been pure suicide for me because I was fully aware of what was going on between their two but as Maxwell was my man and I did not want to spoil his show, I decided to play dead and not move so that they would not be discouraged.

Maxwell, although he would rather die than accept it is a player. He is not just any player but that kind of player that your best player aspires to be. How he juggles three girls at the same time almost smoothly baffles me. I had just one girl, Tonia, on my radar and I could not imagine myself adding another girl to the list.

I don’t think I have ever addressed the Mary-Anne incident so let me tell you guys that what happened between I and her was not my intention really. I was just trying to be a nice guy to my roommate’s girlfriend and got carried away. She is a whor-e and chances are that she does not even know that, but I do because why else did she not stop me when I made advances at her knowing fully well that she had a boyfriend who loves her.

Well enough of my past conquest and let’s talk about my perfect morning where the love of my life appears at my doorstep.

“Hello Henry,” Tonia said.

“Tonia!” I exclaimed in shock, she was the last person I expected to see at the door. “What are you doing here?”

“What am I doing here?” she asked with her eyes wide open, “Okay oh, I’m sorry I came,” she said and turned to leave but I quickly grabbed her hands.

“You know what I mean,” I said and then pull her closer to me, “I know I pissed you off by saying things I shouldn’t have and I’m sorry but after calling you consistently but being ignored you should understand my surprise seeing you here.”

“Well I thought about it and decided that maybe we were both just having a bad day,” she said.

“So you thought about me?” I asked grinning.

“Don’t let it get into your head,” she rolled her eyes.

I laughed, “Don’t be shy to admit it, you are not the first to catch feelings for me,” I winked as I pulled her into the house.

“In your dreams,” she replied.

As we walked into the house, I saw that only Maxwell was left on the bed.

“Where’s Amaka,” I asked. He pointed to the bathroom.

“Hi,” Tonia said to Maxwell, “Good morning.”

“So you have fallen into Henry’s web?” he asks her.

“Web? I don’t understand.” She replied.

“You ordered him not to call you ever again and ignore his calls only to surprisingly appear here this kain early morning,” he explains, “the only explanation for that is you have fallen for him and can’t get your mind off him.”

She smiles, “I don’t know what you are talking about o.”

“Of course you do,” he said and pulled the wrapper over his whole body. “I’m off to dreamland,” he said as he turned to back us.

“Lazy motherf-cker, your mate don dey farm dey plant yam, you dey here dey sleep like mumu,” I say as I pulled Tonia to the balcony.

I offered her the chair while I sat on the paint bucket.

She looks at the floor and sees ash littered all over with the empty bottle of vodka, she shakes her head and asks, “Do human beings live here or chimneys?”

I laughed. “A lot happened last night,” I replied.

“What happened?” she asked with keen interest.

I consider telling her how Amaka came to my place in the middle of the night to slap me because she was approached by the government over the murder of a man I arranged. Nah! Can’t tell her that, I conclude.

“It all history now and besides, I don’t want to bore you with the details,” I replied and keep quiet for a second before adding, “Can I ask you a question?”

“Go on,” she urges me on.

“What exactly are we?” I asked, “Are we dating already or what?”

My question seemed to have hit her as a surprise because she stared at me vaguely for the next one minute before she collects herself and finally say something, “Do you want us to date?” she asked.

“I really like you, and it’s pretty obvious you like me as well. I think we would make a cute couple,” I replied.

“That does not answer the question,” she said.

“To answer your question I will need to understand your definition of the word ‘date’.”

“You like too much talk oh,” she sighed and I laugh. “How many definitions does dating want to have again na?”

“Dating means different things to different people, what I want to understand is what it entails to you so I would know if I want to do that with you,” I smartly explain.

My reply makes her think for a while. “Dating me basically entails loving and taking care of me,” she said and pauses before she quickly adds, “And it also entails not getting blindly angry at me so that you don’t end up saying things that you don’t mean.”

I think about what she just said and then ask, “So in other words, dating you is all about you you and you alone. My own feelings are irrelevant?”

She giggles, “You know same rules applies to me."

"In that case my answer to your question is yes, I would love to date you," I replied with a smile. "I expect you feel the same way, right?"

She shyly nods and stares deeply in my eyes.

"Some people are trying to sleep here so can you guys should kiss already so we can all move on with our lives?" Maxwell say from inside the room. Turns out he was eavesdropping all along.

We both chuckle and I try to lean forward to kiss her but the distance between us makes that impossible. So I stand up, pulling her up in the process and our lips collides. For those few seconds, everything seemed to perfect but we were cut short by the voice of someone I had no idea was still in the house.

"So you to can love?" Amaka asked me and then turns to Tonia, "I'll advice you to run away from this guy because nothing good can come out from dating him," she said and then storms out of the house without even waving at Maxwell.

Tonia gave me the 'explain yourself' look.

TO BE CONTINUED

PS: You know the drill. Visit my blog for the complet chapter.

PEACe
that's smart visit your blog because of suspense. I must admit you are a good writer love your story
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Fijumokesayo(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2016
ericanex:
that's smart visit your blog because of suspense. I must admit you are a good writer love your story

..... You just have to qoute the whole episode!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by ericanex(f): 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
Fijumokesayo:

yes
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by MzChistar(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2016
ericanex:
Fijumokesayo:

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2016
MARY-ANNE

I was starting to regret my decision to ignore seeing Ebuka enter a car that was being driven by a guy that looked like the same guy who had taken Amaka out of the club.

Something fishy was going on and seeing the both of them sit across the table side by side was proof of that. I should have suspected something was out of place as Ebuka was really pushy and unnecessarily trying to be nice to me.

I guess the thought of him just wanting to get to know me better was what made me see the signs. His persistence was not normal. Guys don't usually take a girl's number the night before and call her early in the morning to buy her breakfast. They usually give it a little time so as not to see desperate and if we like the guy, we girls just play along and act like we don't see their little tricks. So I pinched myself for not sensing something was different about Ebuka earlier.

"Ebuka, what's going on here?" I asked sternly.

"Miss Mary-Anne please calm down, you have no reason to be worried. My name is David, I work for the NSS and I have an offer for you," the bald guy said.

"What's NSS?" I asked.

"Nigerian Secret Service," Ebuka quickly replied.

"I don't understand what's happening here, have I done anything wrong?" I ask a bit relaxed to knowing the answer to my question was negative.

"No you haven't," David replied. "But I need you help to solve a case."

"Which case?" I ask mostly out of curiosity.

"The gruesome murder of one of your lecturers, I believe he was popularly known as Agbaya amongst you students," he replied. "Did you know the man?"

Of course I knew him, everybody in the school knew him! He was legendary for his several affairs with female students. Even his fellow lecturers knew of his escapades but no one called him to order so his death was very much welcomed as he was a nightmare for most students.

"I think I do," I replied. "How am I supposed to help you though? I never came in contact with the man so I don't know anything that can help you."

"You know a lot than you think you do," David said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You are friends with one of our suspects," Ebuka replied.

This revelation shocked me.

"Who?" I asked.

Ebuka turns to look at David for confirmation, he gets a nod.

"Amaka," he plainly replied.

For a few seconds, I let the information register in my head and then burst out in laughter. The both stare at me looking all serious.

"Am I being pranked here?" I asked chuckling, "where are the cameras?" I search around for the lens.

"This is no prank," David replied, "We have solid reason to think that she either murdered the victim or have information that would help us to find who did."

I laugh more, "You have to kidding me!" I exclaimed, "Amaka is a lot of things but a killer is not one of them!"

"That's where you are wrong, we all have killer tendencies and it takes the right combination of motivation, timing and victim to bring it out," David calmly said.

He was too serious to be joking here, I decided to just give a little benefit of doubt and hear his perspective.

"Okay then humour me. What makes you think she's a murderer?" I ask.

"We know she was at the hotel as at the time the victim was there and we also know the victim was forcefully hitting on her so that accounts for the motive," he replied.

For a moment I actually reason that maybe David was right and Amaka is a killer but I just couldn't picture her butchering a human being.

"I'm sure many other people were at the hotel at the same time Amaka was and if at all he was hitting on her then I am glad he was killed," I said and then pick up my bag to leave, "you are chasing ghosts and I cant help you," I said and stand up to leave the table.

"Mary-Anne please don't be stubborn. Just hear us out!" Ebuka pleaded.

"Thanks for the meal and what are you doing with such company anyway?" I asked.

"Agbaya might have deserved to die but I don't think that was a decision just anybody could have made, so I just want to see justice served the proper way," he said.

"Suit yourself and don't call me again," I replied.

"In case you change your mind, here is my card," David gives me a card and I snatch it from his hands before I take of.

"Don't worry, she will call," I faintly hear David say with so much confidence.

I wonder why he thinks so.

FUNMI

Having read Maxwell's text message, I tired calling him several times but his number was not reachable so I gave up.

The text seemed so truthful and had made me curious as to how he planned on explaining kissing some other chick after he confessed he had feelings for me.

I was not mad anymore at him so I was ready to hear his explanation.

"Can you imagine that bastard wanted to leave us and run away o?" Ayo asked as we sat on the dinning table eating food that I had cooked. Greg had gone to school and my parents were at work so it was just two of us in the house.

"When I used to tell you that that guy was fake and had no true feelings for you, you thought I did not know what I was saying shey?"

"I never expected that from him, I wish the police lock him up in a cell and not accept bribe sef," she said.

I laugh, "na this our Nigerian police you dey talk about? I'm sure Tunji is at his house smoking weed with those two policemen as we speak."

She sighs out of frustration as she sees the truth in my comment. "If it was Ghana eh, they might still take bribe too but would make sure the guy bankrupts after that," she said.

"Well, this is not Ghana," I replied.

We eat in silence for a while before I think of another information to pass to Ayo.

"We are going back to school tomorrow after church," I said.

"Why na? Have your school called off the strike?" She asked.

"Yes o, exams have been pushed nearer sef maybe to punish us for the riot," I inform her.

"Okay oh, no wahala. I no even like this area again."

"Because your sweet heart is not so sweet after all shey?" I teased, referring to Tunji.

"Na you sabi," she plainly replied.

I was about to tease her further but the door bell stopped me.

I opened the door and saw Susan standing there.

"Good afternoon, please is Greg around?" She asked.

I feel Ayo eyes staring at my back so I turn to look at her, "tell her to come inside," she mouths at me.

"Come inside," I instructed her.

She walked into the house and saw Ayo so she greets her as well.

Ayo stood up from her chair and pulled out another chair from the dinning table.

"Good afternoon Susan, come and have a seat. We need to talk," She said.

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by marvwhite: 8:05pm On May 26, 2016
hehehehehe.... Susan gat some beans to spill
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by mahxiimus(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2016
Some sexual scene na
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Galacious1: 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
mahxiimus:
Some sexual scene na
bad guy

The next sex scene shud be BTW Funmi and Max
Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by chistar01(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2016
lool... you corrupt shildren want a sex scene? I will give you guys a sex scene (so get your vaseline and dildos ready grin), but If y'all know what twist I have planned for this story as it comes to an end in the next few days, a sex scene would be the last thing on your mind.

Happy Shildren's Day!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PEACe.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story by Galacious1: 6:55am On May 27, 2016
Don't mind dem.
chistar01:
lool... you corrupt shildren want a sex scene? I will give you guys a sex scene (so get your vaseline and dildos ready grin), but If y'all know what twist I have planned for this story as it comes to an end in the next few days, a sex scene would be the last thing on your mind.
Happy Shildren's Day!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PEACe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.