Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary (3308 Views)

Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket / Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Rilwayne001: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mogidi:
Congratulations to the Bukohari leader, money well spent though it was Rivers state money that made this victory possible, some would argue its the $2.5bil he stole in the 70s.
This would be his fourth failed attempt at becoming president. I believe we will once again unequivocally tell him he has no business in Aso rock.

All in all I wish him congratulation, money well spent, meeting Atiku dollar for dollar.

Are u this scared?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by simplemach(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Another phase of his failed life just begun
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Change2015(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pdp was in power when States began to do sharia. What did they do to stop it? Even to go to Supreme Court they were not interested. Now under pdp the army surprises us by running away from terrorists. We use cash go south Africa to buy arms for military! Abeg, our national embarrassment must stop. Throw the illiterates out of Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by major466(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
That will not stop him from losing four times in a row next year.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Theultimate(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Atlast!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Change2015(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
That I can say

Because the University haven't debunked the the claim of him having a doctorate degree.

Can an ijaw person fail in uniport? wink
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by major466(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
siegfried99:
ATIKU loosing primaries since 1704 grin
Watch out as Kwankwaso, Sam Isiah, and Atiku defects to APGA.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Mogidi: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Are u this scared?

Considering his precedents yes I am, an intransigent man like him belong in the days of the military.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Mogidi: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Change2015:

Wow they give out free degrees at uniport, you my friend is a genius.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by dre11(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Change2015:

Are you telling me something
Because I did suspect PEJ certificate before handsmiley

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Change2015(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
dre11:

Are you telling me something
Because I did suspect PEJ certificate before handsmiley

Remember we still do quota system so as long as you carry the certificate come, public sector or oil sector work awaits you in that region. Have we seen any published works, or students proclaiming his excellence as a tutor? A long life of mediocrity and the pdp, have taken the man beyond his limited talents.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mogidi:
CONGRATULATIONS TO MUGUHARI
lol grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by dre11(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Change2015:

Remember we still do quota system so as long as you carry the certificate come, public sector or oil sector work awaits you in that region. Have we seen any published works, or students proclaiming his excellence as a tutor? A long life of mediocrity and the pdp, have taken the man beyond his limited talents.

You right about the quota system coming into work
It's did favour the northern region than here south

Maybe that's why he leaves the governoring of this nation entirely to the hands of the women who are close to him as OBJ stated in his book.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by LogicPower(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mogidi:
Congratulations to the Bukohari leader, money well spent though it was Rivers state money that made this victory possible, some would argue its the $2.5bil he stole in the 70s.
This would be his fourth failed attempt at becoming president. I believe we will once again unequivocally tell him he has no business in Aso rock.
All in all I wish him congratulation, money well spent, meeting Atiku dollar for dollar.

Unfortunately for you and other GEJ's supporters, the number of people that are actually in your 'we' at the moment has since shrunk to far lower than what it was in 2011, thanks to the below-average performance of the current occupant of Aso Rock.

Most of the people that were hitherto in your 'we' are now among those who are desperately yearning and praying for A NEW OCCUPANT to take over Aso Rock!.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by cornel994(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
y'all dreaming o...how many times does he has to fail at the national level befr he stops.

APC as a party would have a gotten a better chance of winning if anyone else but buhari ws given dat ticket

maybe he swore to his dying grandfather that he would rule nigeria twice before he goes to rest*just saying*
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by mistabiola: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
3,130 votes for Buhari and still counting cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Bolosiye: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
bishopoliver:
Oh Lord, how come we are limited to 2 terrible options? JonaDumb and Buharindin?

undecided
sound like u are a senseless child
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by PentiumPro(f): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congrats to GMB.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is a victory for the masses

GEJ's reaction on hearing the news

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by haywire1: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Change

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primary by Change2015(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
dre11:

You right about the quota system coming into work
It's did favour the northern region than here south

Maybe that's why he leaves the governoring of this nation entirely to the hands of the women who are close to him as OBJ stated in his book.

Don't deceive yourself. Universities have 'catchment area' policy to favour indigenes, and I have seen too many people in private companies always hiring their same ethnicity. And of course we have federal character in our constitution. It is not a northern problem. Even in lagos and anambra they will ask where do you come from. Even in trade unions there is tribal rotation at the top. So what happens to we Nigerians who are not hausa yoruba or igbo? Why don't we accept excellence in anyone? It is mediocrity that has killed all our national industries...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Our Next President And First Lady / $30 Billion Left And They Borrowed To Pay Salaries. / You Can’t Stop Biafra Groups From Agitation, Negotiate Now–ohanzeze Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.