Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips (55358 Views)

Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Natasha2(f): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
I thought u run away
lol nah, can't stay here forever na wink
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by shumuel(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Natasha2:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha [size=1pt]see this jonzing niga[/size] grin where you go hide na? you brought laughter to a lot of people and on behalf of this thank you I donate Nairaland grin [size=1pt]In PEJ's voice[/size]

Hide ? Why should i hide, have been here enjoyn d post, pixs, and d hateing right from yesterday as you have. Thanks but Please take it back, i dont want Seun 'OgaBoss' is SSS 'Supermod' and the Police xcot 'Mods' to be on my case.
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by shaboti: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Omo I laff till small tear commot my eye o cry cry
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Natasha2:

lol nah, can't stay here forever na wink
I won tie u down for here
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Moz22: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
you ve got no point man!
Foxycute:
Just viewd ur profile. SMH
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by j0rdannkyle: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Roland17:
I see Gays everywhere! Gays everywhere!!..Phyno Nwanne...

Call me old fashioned but the mere sight of a full grown man with lip gloss and powdered make up is strange and can be disgusting..

Old fashioned Nah........... More like narrow minded
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Natasha2(f): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
shumuel:

Hide ? Why should i hide, have been here enjoyn d post, pixs, and d hateing right from yesterday as you have. Thanks but Please take it back, i dont want Seun 'OgaBoss' is SSS 'Supermod' and the Police xcot 'Mods' to be on my case.
lol isorite grin
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Natasha2(f): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ipledge:
I won tie u down for here
It won't work
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Natasha2:

It won't work
Come help me beg my gf Ooo,because na u start am ooo
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by shumuel(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Roland17:
I see Gays everywhere! Gays
everywhere!!..Phyno Nwanne...
Call me old fashioned but the mere sight of a full grown man with lip gloss and powdered make up is strange and can be disgusting..

^^ whatz this 1 saying, i hope its not me he was refering to, if so then it shows you are using a Chinese Phone and it must that Gionie coz d Brain of dat ur phone don wakka go. Who used lips gloss or powdered his face, you berra go sell ur phone take buy better Screen. Smh... Gay boy look for partner
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by nikkyshyne(f): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
EHN! I saw this thread yesterday but didnt bother opening cox I thought 'kids'. I came across the thread again and decided to open it out of boredom and prolly see the so called pinks lips.

But CHAI CHAII CHAIIIII.... on seeing the threadstarter pix, I started laughing. I asked myself if i should go further by reading the comments cox I know I will just die. Trust nairalanders, they never dissapoint. I laugh so bad to the point I started crying genuinely. You will think somebody died. This is indeed the most funny thread of the year. I am glad I opened it. It is so unfortunate I will wake up with a swollen eyes by morning.

Oh my days. *going back to crying*
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Jaycool18(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
ma bro nd aunt

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Kenneth205(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
bros nor kill me with laugh abeg gringringrin why is your face looking so funny......bros na wife u suppose to de look for, nor de drag pink lips competition with all these young boys...

but your face be like yawn cheesy grin
i cant stop laughing grin grin nor mind me i get bad mouth*
i laugh so tey tears de come out for my eyes crybut that ur tie eh, e bi like the one wey dem take de tie christmas goat grin

Dz Gurl is Funnny!!!!
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by mranswer: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
I ,wakky and haleem

Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by mranswer: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
I ,wakky and haleemidfwy

Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by mranswer: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
I ,wakky and haleem idfwy

Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by simdam500(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Just noticed... Please someone should mention me when topics as hilarious as this is goin down...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by daveP(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

David What are you on about?
dont worry. Il make sure its weell planned even though i have test that day.

Ive been good, u?
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by rodeo0070(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
whitemosquito:
Oh no, not you too! I thot I explained to you the difference between burnt lips and pink lips?
Lol. Burnt ke!
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Roland17(m): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2014
shumuel:
Roland17:
I see Gays everywhere! Gays
everywhere!!..Phyno Nwanne...

^^ whatz this 1 saying, i hope its not me he was refering to, if so then it shows you are using a Chinese Phone and it must that Gionie coz d Brain of dat ur phone don wakka go. Who used lips gloss or powdered his face, you berra go sell ur phone take buy better Screen. Smh... Gay boy look for partner

LMAO..you are definitely dealing with a lot of self guilt and personal insecurities, did you read anywhere in my post where your handle, name or anyone's was mentioned?

It would be really stupid of me to engage you in any argument worth more over the sort of phone I use, as your pinnacle of intelligence and experience is not fit enough to lace the soles of my shoes even if you were allowed to cheat..

For a grown man, you are way too emotional..
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Abhdul(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2014
LOL...Nairaland!
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by akahp(m): 12:48am On Dec 13, 2014
mine. sometimes e d pink sometimes e no d pink bt dats non of my bizness grin

modified: I d always b last 2comment, nawa o

Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Dannylux:
The brutality of Nairaland users is legendary. This reminds me of BleBleSwag.
Huh?
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by iccydope(m): 2:44am On Dec 13, 2014
shumuel:
With the rate Pink Lips is being discuss on social medias especially ours truely 'Nairaland' i think its going to be one of the Trendy new things in year 2015, so i thought it would be cool to post the Pix of our pick lips, dont you thinks so ? Am seeing MR Pink Lips being Born from here, we could even compete dont you agree ? So guys lets have fun and post our pink Lip pix. Mine below
That girl is seriously deceiving you.. So FYM those lips are pink ba??
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Very funny thread...I hope τ̲̅ђe Op doesn't regret opening this thread...its all fun though...
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by apparentlylaw(m): 4:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Ya
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by dechandel(f): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2014
daveP:
dont worry. Il make sure its weell planned even though i have test that day.

Ive been good, u?
Test?..this is it.. Ayam finished grin

Ohhh. Sorry for asking.. How do you do?
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by shumuel(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Roland17:

LMAO..you are definitely dealing with a lot of self guilt and personal insecurities, did you read anywhere in my post where your handle, name or anyone's was mentioned?

It would be really stupid of me to engage you in any argument worth more over the sort of phone I use, as your pinnacle of intelligence and experience is not fit enough to lace the soles of my shoes even if you were allowed to cheat..

For a grown man, you are way too emotional..

Well not so just supprised cos i ddnt do such and wondering where you saw lip gloss and make-up in my pix.

Anyways Mr Wise with Shoes that has laces, its called Monika here, You are not on Tweeter.
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by gozmok1(m): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2014
sexymoma:
Big Bros Leave The Stage For Young Ones Na... You Are Too Old For This.. Seriously angry
You leave customers inside your micro finance bank come snap pinshure ba angry
lols
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Supan(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Childish behaviours
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaa hoo boy see face, nawaoooo small time now u go dey abuse nairaland babes.....guyzzz na one of ur rep be dis ooooo
Re: Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips by Natasha2(f): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Ipledge:
Come help me beg my gf Ooo,because na u start am ooo

lol padi mi wetin happen na?? You don go do bad thing abi? You come dey call my name. Make I beg her sha, gf please oooo forgive my padi for doing what he did i got no idea thoughbut I know he did something very bad. grin biko angel forgive him, he wont try it again. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.