Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card (5164 Views)

Photo: Check Out My APC Friend On His Birthday! / Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Isis Claims To Have Burnt Jordanian Pilot Alive- Breaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
reflecting back on the speech that Muhamadu Buhari gave last night, I have every reason to cast doubt that he never paid out bribes to politicians to vote for him. I believe on his behalf other politicians would have dolled out millions of dollars to greedy delegates to vote for him... I have every reason to question his mandate and whether he is the messiah to save Nigeria..

In 1983 he single handedly created the problem we are experiencing today by tampering with a democratic government claiming to be a hero. This dude is 75 years old. I'm sure Amaechi is only using him as a vehicle to get to Aso Rock and replace Jonathan. But I rather have GEJ voted in because he is trust worthy and he is the Leader we need. Not some old looking scarecrows with missing tooth coming to tell us Nigeria is corrupt, when he was the person who brought corruption to Nigeria...

Perhaps if APC had picked Kwankwaso, it would have been much clearer for them to win, but picking Buhari is the worst mistake they've made.
I rather not VOTE than to Vote for the same person who Killed my uncle because of his political hatred for minorities.

Goodluck to them..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Mosb(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nigeria. Na wa o
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by DesChyko: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by najoke: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
He has won...una don dey open thread up and down.

una don dey fear already abi.

Dont worry we are used to this from you TANdriod, pls keep making Buhari very popular.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by theM16: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
U can't soil his reputation man. Just support GEJ as its obvious e is ur candidate. Stop being bitter towards opponents. What do u knw about 85 if I may ask?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by beljam1990(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thank u sir. But I will authoritatively tell u dat nigeria will still continue to thrive and dive from ocean to well for long we fail to admit the fact which is d reality.am not a buhari fan neither am I anti-jonathan but I rep d fact.jonathan govt has failed and let's stop accusing the opposition party for his failure.he is a tested coward and he has proven this in many ways.his govt is characterized wit impunity which I termed "impunitarian govt". We shouldn't be fool by dis politicians, let's wise up and stand firm for dem to know dat we ar ppl like dem who deserved special treatment. Also sir u av 4gotten d crisis dat ensued in the den 1983 gen election in which both the reg process and votin session were all grossly distorted which led to d ascendancy of buhari. Dis man to a large extent was able to alleviate corruption which is now the cheapest commodity in our market now.stop bn idealistic and be realistic. We need a leader endowed with esoteric wisdom who will formulate practicable ideology to help d country.thanks

24 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by April4th(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Let the battle begin for aso rock 2015.... Watching the movie in 5D

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by desgiezd(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
@ OP

If you are a good student of history, you would have known that Buhari was only invited to be Head Of State after the plotters have succeeded.

15 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by ishiamu(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pishure of the card burning or its a undecided

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
desgiezd:
@ OP

If you are a good student of history, you would have known that Buhari was only invited to be Head Of State after the plotters have succeeded.
that was all a script

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by bitterpenis(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:
reflecting back on the speech that Muhamadu Buhari gave last night, I have every reason to cast doubt that he never paid out bribes to politicians to vote for him. I believe on his behalf other politicians would have dolled out millions of dollars to greedy delegates to vote for him... I have every reason to question his mandate and whether he is the messiah to save Nigeria..

In 1985 he single handedly created the problem we are experiencing today by tampering with a democratic government claiming to be a hero. This dude is 75 years old. I'm sure Amaechi is only using him as a vehicle to get to Aso Rock and replace Jonathan. But I rather have GEJ voted in because he is trust worthy and he is the Leader we need. Not some old looking scarecrows with missing tooth coming to tell us Nigeria is corrupt, when he was the person who brought corruption to Nigeria...

Perhaps if APC had picked Kwankwaso, it would have been much clearer for them to win, but picking Buhari is the worst mistake they've made.
I rather not VOTE than to Vote for the same person who Killed my uncle because of his political hatred for minorities.

Goodluck to them..

smh....you have not done well at all, you should not have burnt your voters card alone, you should have set yourself on fire and possibly your family members as well

18 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
bitterpenis:

smh....you have not done well at all, you should not have burnt your voters card alone, you should have set yourself on fire and possibly your family members as well

GROW UP!!!! Your comments exposes your mentality

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by webincomeplus(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
OP, now you have two options:
1. Burn yourself just as you did to your card
2. Go and die by any other means you like.

14 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by mapet: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:

In 1985 he single handedly created the problem we are experiencing today by tampering with a democratic government claiming to be a hero. This dude is 75 years old. I'm sure Amaechi is only using him as a vehicle to get to Aso Rock and replace Jonathan. But I rather have GEJ voted in because he is trust worthy and he is the Leader we need. Not some old looking scarecrows with missing tooth coming to tell us Nigeria is corrupt, when he was the person who brought corruption to Nigeria...

Goodluck to them..

All you GEJ apologists just run around social media talking senseless.

You could not even get your facts right. Buhari military government came in in 1983 and not 1985. This makes we wonder, were you even born in 1985?

.....and please who's the uncle that GMB allegedly killed ? Civil war or cocaine pushing

All you cyber riff-raffs need to get proper education cos your lack of it is not helping your cause

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
mapet:

All you GEJ apologists just run around social media talking senseless.

You could not even get your facts right. Buhari military government came in in 1983 and not 1985. This makes we wonder, were you even born in 1985?

All you cyber riff-raffs need to get proper education cos your lack of it is not helping your cause

he set the way for IBB to do the final Damage...

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by PassingShot(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cry me a river

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by phorget(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:

Goodluck to them..
well,Buhari is never a saint neither is Jonathan but out of two evils I guess one will always be preferred. U mentioned the atrocities commited by Buhari in 1985 and I'm so glad dat someone has rightly asked u what u know about "1985". Between 1985 till date we've had many rulers and the evils of Buhari couldn't be corrected by any of them. At least Jonathan was been givin a chance and he failed woefully too. From history,I can make it out to ur that 1985 was a better year that the years Jonathan has spent so far so. Buhari is 75years old and so f**king what?!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by major466(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
A vote for Buhari is a vote for Cluelessness. The guy is completely empty upstairs. Use your votes wisely.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Chai so you have burnt ur "apc" card?
Congrats grin

7 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
phorget:
well,Buhari is never a saint neither is Jonathan but out of two evils I guess one will always be preferred. U mentioned the atrocities commited by Buhari in 1985 and I'm so glad dat someone has rightly asked u what u know about "1985". Between 1985 till date we've had many rulers and the evils of Buhari couldn't be corrected by any of them. At least Jonathan was been givin a chance and he failed woefully too. From history,I can make it out to ur that 1985 was a better year that the years Jonathan has spent so far so. Buhari is 75years old and so f**king what?!!!!!!

Can he even operate an Ipad

We need a young vibrant president... this guy is gone far beyond the age of rulership... we need someone who is young and vibrant... Kwankwaso was the right candidate...

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by mapet: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Go and sit down......you don't even know what you're talking about
great1:

he set the way for IBB to do the final Damage...
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
major466:
A vote for Buhari is a vote for Cluelessness. The guy is completely empty upstairs. Use your votes wisely.

I doubt if his Jackman Axle is still functioning, like they said, he is a weak figure... maybe a hero to the old folks, But to me I dnt see what he has to offer 160million people..

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by gen2briz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
najoke:
He has won...una don dey open thread up and down.

una don dey fear already abi.

Dont worry we are used to this from you TANdriod, pls keep making Buhari very popular.

See as fear dey catch them up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by bitterpenis(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:

GROW UP!!!! Your comments exposes your mentality
Who needs to grow? You or i? Do a critical analysis of your dumb post and be honest with yourself if you made sense... I do not expect you to admit you made no sense though because a fool would never admit one is a fool

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
bitterpenis:

Who needs to grow? You or i? Do a critical analysis of your dumb post and be honest with yourself if you made sense... I do not expect you to admit you made no sense though because a fool would never admit one is a fool

IF you reply 1 more time it shows you are the biggest fool.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by bitterpenis(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:

Can he even operate an Ipad

We need a young vibrant president... this guy is gone far beyond the age of rulership... we need someone who is young and vibrant... Kwankwaso was the right candidate...
See how daft you are, so leadership is about being technology savvy? Smh you should honestly reason before you spew rubbish, you only embarrassing yourself dumb ass....what has the young vibrant GEJ done to fools like you? he has brought facebook to your likes I guess...democracy is about governing not rulership you being with a fish brain

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
bitterpenis:

See how daft you are, so leadership is about being technology savvy? Smh you should honestly reason before you spew rubbish, you only embarrassing yourself dumb ass....what has the young vibrant GEJ done to fools like you? he has brought facebook to your likes I guess...democracy is about governing not rulership you being with a fish brain

why are you always on the attack... did I attack You?? since you know about leadership so much, why didn't you go and campaign for Grandad Buhari...

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by chamboy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:

IF you reply 1 more time it shows you are the biggest fool.
Chairman nawa ooo

Pls my dog is too smart can u help with small foolishness

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by RotrEmmanuel: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
bitterpenis:

your username alone shows u are an illiterate! "Bitterpenis" IF a president doesn't have recent technology in mind, how then do u expect a nation to grow Abi it's through bitterToto??

Goodluck till 2019 jor

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by farem: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Show us the evidence of your APC card before we believe you OR else shut your mouth forever. Lamentation of.......
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by bitterpenis(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
your username alone shows u are an illiterate! "Bitterpenis" IF a president doesn't have recent technology in mind, how then do u expect a nation to grow Abi it's through bitterToto??

Goodluck till 2019 jor
You are the dumbest from the pack of dumbs.....GEJ has technology, has the economy grown? oh yes I forgot, it's grown on paper but in reality the economy is on a downward slide....its technology that is being used to think right? it's technology that is being used to develop people oriented policies? It's technology that will guarantee the security of lives and properties?

Technology has redefined corruption "stealing isn't corruption" even if it's not, stealing is not a crime in the GEJ led government, you are allowed to steal as much as possible as long as it doesn't involve corrupt practice, technology has also made GEJ not to give a damn about declaring his assets.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Don’t Know What Is Coming, They Are Still Ignorant — Mailafia / Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Almustapha Promoted To Brigadier General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.