Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. (1110 Views)

Online Voters Have Pvcs And Will Vote GMB / "SWest Won’t Vote GMB Enmasse Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People" - Gani Adams / OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
If you are displeased with the just concluded presidential primaries, especially the way GMB was selected, dnt be afraid to burn your voters card, like I did today.... I believe that Rabiu Kwankwaso was the right man.. and with GMB as the flagbearer it will be too much pain to bear. Tinubu knows quite well what he is up to. I find this as a betrayal.. GMB has contested 4 times and lost, why not allow someone else to contest, is he that desperate for power..

we dnt need 75 years old as our president.. this is wrong and should not be allowed in our current democratic society. I have burnt my APC membership card, and will not be voting for this old dictator and religious fanatic..

thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by BRAV0O(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:
If you are displeased with the just concluded presidential primaries, especially the way GMB was selected, dnt be afraid to burn your voters card, like I did today.... I believe that Rabiu Kwankwaso was the right man.. and with GMB as the flagbearer it will be too much pain to bear. Tinubu knows quite well what he is up to. I find this as a betrayal.. GMB has contested 4 times and lost, why not allow someone else to contest, is he that desperate for power..

we dnt need 75 years old as our president.. this is wrong and should not be allowed in our current democratic society. I have burnt my APC membership card, and will not be voting for this old dictator and religious fanatic..

thanks
Oloshi grin if u like burn your ous join

E-no concern anybody here cool

Sai Buhari #ourking!

10 Likes

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by temitemi1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
He want to run till he die ni... GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by kestolove95(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
I need APC membership i.d card now...

3 Likes

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
kestolove95:
I need APC membership i.d card now...

you should have put out an ad on nairaland last week...

1 Like

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Gbawe: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mr.Man, stop spamming the forum with your Buhari lamentation threads. Buhari has won fairly to emerge as the choice of APC delegates who are the pertinent stakeholders in this case. If you are unhappy then go and d.. abeg.

3 Likes

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Ezedon(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
OP Do u mean Gig and Mega Bite
Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by jom28gy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
He will not win
Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gbawe:
Mr.Man, stop spamming the forum with your Buhari lamentation threads. Buhari has won fairly to emerge as the choice of APC delegates who are the pertinent stakeholders in this case. If you are unhappy then go and d.. abeg.
Don't mind the ediot! He should be ready to burn himself with 10litres of fuel when Buhari win the presidential election in 2015.

1 Like

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dont stop at the voters card, burn yourself join

1 Like

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Mogidi: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:

thanks
Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Mogidi: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
raumdeuter:
Dont stop at the voters card, burn yourself join
Typical jweed philosophy.
Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by sandraokosun: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
jom28gy:
He will not win
ok agreed but if u know this why are saTANs getting worked up already with b.p, just relax and let 2015 decide, if i hear one word of any saTANic slowpoke again, you people said the party wont last a year fine, the party can not cordinate a free, fair primary fine, buhari would loose the primary fine now he cant win again abi, why is apc good at proving u people wrong
Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Metrofox(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
great1:

thanks

Find a better line for your propaganda PDP boy, if voting Buhari makes us clueless then we have something in common with your paymaster in Abuja grin
Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Etruth: 1:02am On Dec 12, 2014
great1:

thanks
We are very pleased with the result of the primary elections and by God's grace, the general elections will be a landslide for the General too. We are sending Jonah back to Otuoke 2015 with a trailer load of customised shoes. MODIFIED Appeals are hereby made, to donate shoes, both new and old for our soon-to-be ex President. Your kind gestures are appreciated. I donate first.....

1 Like

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by Etruth: 1:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Goodluck JonaTAN, Badluck Nigeria. #KickjonabacktoOtuoke

1 Like

Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by tit(f): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2014
one little good thing about jihadist buhari is that he has stopped plotting coup!
you even see him wear suit and trench coat to take picture!
that is the beauty of democracy!
if not that President GEJ has shackled him,
the jihadist would be plotting coup now with obj, ibb, sani abacha, sani sami, and all their fellow bad passengers!
Re: If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. by jom28gy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Apc is not a political party,but a convergence of boko haramist.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Slams Buhari Over Delayed Choice Of Running Mate / President Jonathan Worships At Winners Chapel [PHOTOS] / Add Benue.com.ng On BBM 2BCD85A1 And Win Fantastic Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.