Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market (20024 Views)

The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by MizMyColi(f): 5:50am On Dec 12, 2014
[size=14pt]***Ignored***[/size]

oboman:

South westerners? Ms Bigot, is Awka a south-west city?

Get your facts rights and stop spilling rubbish....

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Atk1nson(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:
That is SOUTH-BEAST for you grin
very unfortunate while others are move by compassion for the lady, you are move by bigotry
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Dahjhi: 6:23am On Dec 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Where's the hindiot that impregnated this woman to start with

Put on ur glasses and read again nah
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
Errrrrr....
I think it's a tradition among some clans of south westerners to beg with their twins or triplets or quadruplets.

It's a ritual of sorts

And I thought u were different from the many tribalists on here. How wrong...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by wiloy2k8(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:
That is SOUTH-BEAST for you grin

ya papa
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by wiloy2k8(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2014
kenbee:
Shameful act from a shameless woman.
I guess she needs phsyco-councilling cos this her act is caused by low self esteem coupled with poverty-mind set.

Abi na another lady did the yashing for am?

shey she know she go born 3 pikin ?
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Youngzedd(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
I saw one in Calabar Road, Calabar on Tuesday this week.

Is this the season of triplet
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by MizMyColi(f): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2014
Aystormz:

And I thought u were different from the many tribalists on here. How wrong...

What are you saying now sad

What is it with people and this fallacy of generalization toriolorun eh? angry

What, in my post suggests bigotry bikonum

Please point it out to me exactly.

Maybe you're the bigoted one here.

One thing bigotry does is make a person allergic to facts, especially when it doesn't sound favorable to them.

Anyhoo, I forgive you.
It's a brand new day full of promises
kiss
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:

What are you saying now sad

What is it with people and this fallacy of generalization toriolorun eh? angry

What, in my post suggests bigotry bikonum

Please point it out to me exactly.

Maybe you're the bigoted one here.

One thing bigotry does is make a person allergic to facts, especially when it doesn't sound favorable to them.

Anyhoo, I forgive you.
It's a brand new day full of promises
kiss
and it is my birthday cheesy
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by omololu2020(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Juzzybabe:
Its not strange tho...I was told its just a tradition that some tribes believes must be practiced once u have a twin or triplet no matter how wealthy u are. very common in Ibadan.,Ogun etc
u are a b!tch a woman is beggin in akwa,u are talkin about ibadan and akwa.is because of fvvcktard lik u dat I do wish Nigeria can divide

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by omololu2020(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
Errrrrr....
I think it's a tradition among some clans of south westerners to beg with their twins or triplets or quadruplets.

It's a ritual of sorts
d parent dat gave birth to u are so fool!sh and stup!d,cos dey failed to train u well b!tch.who told u pple in d west do beg wit dia twins...u are a really daft f00l

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by BinghiNya(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Igbos can beg, if not they rob and steal, the ritualists disturbing south west are probably easterners at 90percent confidence interval. Otokoto and Orji na from .......... Igbo women begging, the three kids may end up as robbers, ritualists or terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by ChynoBEATS: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2014
bruno419:
This woman was spotted begging this morning with her new-born triplets at Awka market, Anambra state. She mentioned that her landlord sent them packing from their home and that her husband doesn't work. So sad!

source;http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photos-aww-woman-with-triplet-spotted.html

Lolz... Wonders shall neva seize to end.... Wait... her husband doesn't work he impregnated her.... N he couldn't even pay his rents ?...which means dey can bearly feed themselves.....wait the woman nko she no dey work?....... How come pesin wey just Born dey go beg...she no get family??...her husband no get relatives??....abi King no dey her village??.........in awka 4dat matter .......MXCHEEW..... Some people ehn.... Them cray 4head no b small .. Naso dem full ladipo market ... Dey beg...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by ChynoBEATS: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Where's the hindiot that impregnated this woman to start with
abeg help me ask dem O!.......... Shey her husband no get roots??...... Abi her husband no get kindred wey him com 4rm??........ Mxcheew

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by LORDI(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Now, this is what I call GHETTO-FEMINIST!
Allow yourself to be KNOCKED UP BY A BUSH NIGGA. . . . .to end up on the streets with your HOLY BASTARDS OF GENERATIONAL CRIMINALITY!!!!!

TUFIAKWA!!!! grin
how dare you call those children bastards?,..their mothers mistake isn't their fault...please spare those innocent children.please.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Coolguy89(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Wat a pity,were d Bleep is her husband?
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by ChynoBEATS: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2014
omololu2020:
d parent dat gave birth to u are so fool!sh and stup!d,cos dey failed to train u well b!tch.who told u pple in d west do beg wit dia twins...u are a really daft f00l
Mumu... Shurrup jor....... !d!ot lyk u... .. Simply becos she tribalized it doesn't mean you should rain insults on her....... EveryOne stands to be corrected... Cos it happens everywhere.....mst especially in Lagos ........ shey u neva see dem b4 4 ikeja??... Even 4 oshodi??.. Ogbeni ma Ro' inkan koto ma type oshi si bii.
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by ChynoBEATS: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2014
LORDI:
how dare you call those children bastards?,..their mothers mistake isn't their fault...please spare those innocent children.please.
... I agree wit'u on this
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by ephi123(f): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2014
This poor woman needs help yet the whole thread is almost getting derailed because some person has decided to throw tribal barbs. Really not nice at all. Attention seeking can be done on other threads, not on a thread where 3 innocent children and their mother are at stake.
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Guyman02: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2014
kowema:
They are so many mostly with twins., up to d point that we don't know who is genuine.. Most of them even feel they will draw more sympathy with the babies n thus make quicker n more money.....What ever it is, I don't Eva bother about beggars with limbs...Lets even do analysis, as long as it is tripplets, the news of her delivery will spread even in the hospital and in her neighborhood and people will come and dash her tins , even church people..I am very sure Cus na naija we day and its typical....even if landlord sent dem out, one kind neighbor or relative wud accommodate dem...Finally, A wise woman wud gather the proceeds from the delivery gifts and start a petty business...Like I said, Beggars with limbs dont move me

Well on point. Too many wayo people around. Are the kids really her own, I have seen people trouping to a hospital to sow seeds on the life of a woman who gave birth to triplets, some of them women who are seeking the fruit of the womb, the church pastor using it as a tool to preach of the immense anointing in him that barren women come here and are blessed with triplets.
Several wicked women around hire peoples children and use them to make money preying on peoples sympathy at bus stops and markets.
Arrest that woman and do a DNA and you will find out she may not be the mother of those triplets.
Neighbours join hands to help women who are blessed with triplets and the whole community cannot watch a mother of triplets, the Eze or Igwe in Awka cannot watch it happen if truly she was known to have given birth to triplets under his domain, he will celebrate her as sign of bountifulness in his domain,her thrown out to the streets with her triplets in Nigeria, only gullible people fall this trick.
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by kowema(f): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Guyman02:

Well on point. Too many wayo people around. Are the kids really her own, I have seen people trouping to a hospital to sow seeds on the life of a woman who gave birth to triplets, some of them women who are seeking the fruit of the womb, the church pastor using it as a tool to preach of the immense anointing in him that barren women come here and are blessed with triplets.
Several wicked women around hire peoples children and use them to make money preying on peoples sympathy at bus stops and markets.
Arrest that woman and do a DNA and you will find out she may not be the mother of those triplets.
Neighbours join hands to help women who are blessed with triplets and the whole community cannot watch a mother of triplets, the Eze or Igwe in Awka cannot watch it happen if truly she was known to have given birth to triplets under his domain, he will celebrate her as sign of bountifulness in his domain,her thrown out to the streets with her triplets in Nigeria, only gullible people fall this trick.
Bless u Jare...u dey feel me...we av seen dem tire
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by kowema(f): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
pfrank:
Which gifts d one wan u give her,start a petty business..so woman wen just put to birth start a petty biz, if u nor get anytin better to say pls shhhhhh
See this oluku blabber...If she is strong enof to stay under the sun to beg, she shud be strong enof to tie groundnut and sell in her neighborhood..... Woman way born one dey get gifts talk of triplets......Open ya eye
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by chillbabe(f): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
lilmax:
If we say poor people should not be allowed to have kids now some foolish people will tell you is their right to have kids, smh when will people learned

Poor People should not be allowed to have kids PERIOD they are a menace to society. I don't have sympathy for these set of people.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Bekwarra(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2014
slap1:
This is a regular sight in Aba.
Don't mind her. Small thing dem go talk say South Yeasterners don't beg for me.
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Trendytessy(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2014
This woman came to beg at unizik gate o
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by nessaluv(f): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Its not a new tin.... 4rm time 2time u'|d see sum1 in her shoes begging in schools, market 0r by d road side....s0 ds isn't news.... undecided
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Vikky014(f): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Now, this is what I call GHETTO-FEMINIST!
Allow yourself to be KNOCKED UP BY A BUSH NIGGA. . . . .to end up on the streets with your HOLY BASTARDS OF GENERATIONAL CRIMINALITY!!!!!

TUFIAKWA!!!! grin
That woman is very wicked.she came to my sch wt those kids.one of our lecturer offerd her car to take her to women development centre awka.she refused with the excuse that her husband will beat her.the worst part is the only girl among them is very weak and sick.she jst want to suffer those innocent kids and enrich herslf with her useless hubby.
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Vikky014(f): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Guyman02:

hmmm i saw her today in my sch.she is simply wicked.she refused to take those kids to women development centre wt d excuse dt her hubby will beat her.she is breastfeeding them.
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Vikky014(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
BinghiNya:
Igbos can beg, if not they rob and steal, the ritualists disturbing south west are probably easterners at 90percent confidence interval. Otokoto and Orji na from .......... Igbo women begging, the three kids may end up as robbers, ritualists or terrorists.
u deserve a ban
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Vikky014(f): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
abeg help me ask dem O!.......... Shey her husband no get roots??...... Abi her husband no get kindred wey him com 4rm??........ Mxcheew
she is using those kids as a source of income with her husband by begging.she refused to take those kids to women development centre awka cry hw i wish i can hv my way i will arrest her &take her to govt house
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by alakaloko(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
bruno419:
do they still exist?
yes.... Too many in politics
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by ChynoBEATS: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Vikky014:
she is using those kids as a source of income with her husband by begging.she refused to take those kids to women development centre awka cry hw i wish i can hv my way i will arrest her &take her to govt house
....... Yeah that's wat she's definitely doing ...... I think she ought 2 be reported to the police for interrogation n Thorough questioning ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bad Nannies# My Experience With St. Catherine's Nanny And Maid Services, Okota / Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) / 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.