Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How Do You Want To Celebrate The General's Victory? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Want To Celebrate The General's Victory? (377 Views)

Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth / President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Want To Celebrate The General's Victory? by OAM(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Firstly, I want to congratulate the APC's, Delegates and the General himself. Today's victory is not about who won or who lost, its about Nigeria as a country, its about you and I, and the will of the organising committee for a work well done.

Today's result gives us hope to realising that everything is possible. The headline for today suites all NL's sections; from Romance section to Health, Business etc. The General's victory gives hope to that guy trying to woo that ideal lady he so much wants to be with, I encourage you to go all out for her regardless of your financial standing; how about that person suffering from health challenges? I say to you that you can overcome it, all you need do is believe and take your medication as prescribed by the doctor. And that young mind with that brilliant idea? I encourage you to bring the idea to life, work on it, pitch it to people just as the General himself did.

The Buhari story is indeed a special gift of the season to many, its beyond politics, its a game changer for all of us, and I have no regret taking a day off from my busy work schedules to be part of it. Hence, the need for us to draw closer to our dreams and aspiration is now, don't let people tell you that you too old to get your first degree, the fact you old means you can come out with a first class, and how about those with a degree? Masters awaits you.

The General's victory is for the literate and illiterate, its also for Christians and Muslims. The time has come for us to make that big decision(s) with our lives, the way we want to live and how we want to end it. And if you look at it closely, you realise how important it is for us as a people and a Nation to keep believing in all that we do.

I have decided to use today's victory to encourage a close friend and a colleague #GalaxyBackbone who currently sick, and am certain of her quick recovery. I urge you to celebrate today's victory in an unusual way.

Finally, I appreciate NL and its Mods, the follow up on all threads, quality control and the FP Rush hour"lol" you all are great.....
Re: How Do You Want To Celebrate The General's Victory? by LZAA: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
How market na grin

(1) (Reply)

Oil Sinks Below $63 To Lowest In Over Five Years On Glut, Weak Demand / Buhari Did Not Say This.....the Ruling Party Should Stop Attributing It To Him / Soyinka Condemns Jonathan’s ‘impunity’, Likens President To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.