Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigerians And Their December Statements - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians And Their December Statements (605 Views)

Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements / Must See..see How Nigerians And Americans Kiss..before And After (photos) / For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their December Statements by noblejay14: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is my first time of creating a thread, even though i have been on Nairaland for a long period of time. I had a telephone conversation with my elder sister who resides in Katsina State about her plans for the christmas celebration, the next thing she said was ' dis December get as e be o' and the thought of highlighting similar expressions ran into my mind. You often hear expressions like.
1. December don kom. You are already in December nau, christmas don kom should be the appropriate one.
2. Dis December go hot o. How can it be hot when we are in cold season, moreover, December is not a ceremony or bash but a month.
3. I no go travel for December. Are u travelling for the sake of December or christmas celebration?
There are the few i can remember, please be free to add yours. Do not mind my typing, i am using a small phone.
Re: Nigerians And Their December Statements by motherlode: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
LOL * thinking *
Re: Nigerians And Their December Statements by ChubbyT(f): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
lol

(1) (Reply)

Just For Fun:- Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid / Question Of The Day / Youths Will Only Vote For Any Presidential Candidate Who Can Do These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.