Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) (14491 Views)

Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by jasper7(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
sirRiddy:
You sound haughty and insecure, sir. You need not take a swipe at anyone to prove your point. What do you mean by 'less imaginative peers'. Not everyone who is not into agric is less imaginative, you displayed crass sophistry there. Rather than this unseemly disposition, why not marshal your efforts towards achieving the objectives of the scheme?
Do not take this as a form of derision, rather try and be less malignant in trying to drive home your points. I wish you luck and keep up the wonderful work.
You made a good point. But you don't have to be so brash about it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Did not mean to offend anyone. I apologize if he sees that way. Thanks for your input, sir.
jasper7:

You made a good point. But you don't have to be so brash about it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by baba11(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Constantineddy:
its eddy hacker in the building.................contact me on +22967732257 to learn pure hacking scheme ;Dits eddy h
If you have anything.... drop it here!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by baba11(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hopefully, very soon...I'll be with you guys
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by jasper7(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
sirRiddy:
Did not mean to offend anyone. I apologize if he sees that way. Thanks for your input, sir.
You are a real man. You just earned my respect.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by 1miccza: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
FarmTech:
Nice concept. Wish I was close.

Bros you can make it irrespective of where you are people came from as far as Bayelsa.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by 1miccza: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
adex4lyfe84:
Nice Initaitive Guys. Please How do I become a member? I would be glad to be in the next one in Ogun.

Just contact World1
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
okoji:

Hello Bossforeva, how was the event? i was to be there but i was not feeling too well. Did they show the documentary cos i was interviewed. Wanted to see if what i said made sense unfortunately, i cldnt make it. Meanwhile, they give una money?
watched on TV
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
So impressed to c Mr Sola Adeniyi (world1) as one of this program initiators. Met him online when he handled a farm set up project for my hubby, then we were outside d country. He did it to our maximum satisfaction, being accountable for every of our penny despite not seeing him in person. Pls keep up d good works sir. I'm interested in d prog. How may I join?
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by mac04: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=world1 post=28807263]
Contact YABDI. The next program is for Ogun state [/quote
pls where and when in ogun state is the program coming up.I want to be part of this landmark event.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by sandy4lv: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
I love this initiative. Farming will be the next big thing to happen to Nigerian youths. Some of the world richest are farmers.
I will be joining soon when I raise enough capital to buy land
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by tlops(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
They sent the youth to agriculture while the matured loot the oil.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by world1(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2014
It is a fact that practicing Agriculture the same way our fore fathers did it, will amount to suffering and poverty. Application of technology and innovation into Agriculture will go a long way to involve more youths in Agriculture and generate money for farmers.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by world1(m): 2:46am On Dec 18, 2014
tlops:
They sent the youth to agriculture while the matured loot the oil.
Join YABDI and get involved

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by world1(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=mac04 post=28971750][/quote]
Abeokuta
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by phollar(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Lectures on going at YABDI ogbomosho, one in a million experience.

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by Farmafric(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
For all your poultry needs. visit www.farmergiant.net or call 08099515923
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by hectorswag(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2014
CuppyCakie:
awon agbe!! cheesy
That's not fair undecided
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by securi: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Well done guys. Keep this good work up!
Pls can anybody help me with cost of digging well @ Ogbomosho, Tewure axis to be precise. I need to dig a well on my farm ASAP. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by hotmas911(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
To God be all the glory! We are here! Its a new year. 2015!!! I appreciate everyone who was part of our 2014 in numerous ways.
Let's set new targets this year. Let's raise the game. How far can you see? Refuse to be boxed. Change your default settings. Break the mould. Think and do the impossible! Wishing you all a great 2015.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by Kalusam(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
I love this part: 'Change your default settings." It means a lot to me!
hotmas911:
To God be all the glory! We are here! Its a new year. 2015!!! I appreciate everyone who was part of our 2014 in numerous ways.
Let's set new targets this year. Let's raise the game. How far can you see? Refuse to be boxed. Change your default settings. Break the mould. Think and do the impossible! Wishing you all a great 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by popoolagroup(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nice one...
following.
when are we coming to Abeokuta.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by Kalusam(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
The training in Abeokuta you mean? If yes, training is on Saturday 31st January, 2015. See details here: https://www.nairaland.com/2064436/invitation-practical-training-profitable-agric
popoolagroup:
Nice one...
following.
when are we coming to Abeokuta.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by world1(m): 2:08am On Jan 05, 2015
Invitation To A Practical Training On Profitable Agric Crops In 2015.

The Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites yo for a one day practical training on various crops that will change your life for the better in 2015 by captains of the Agribusiness Industry.

The training is a highly interactive and practical on growing: Cucumber, Watermelon, Plantain and Tomatoes profitably!

The training will take place in Abeokuta, Ogun State on Saturday 31st January, 2015 from 11am to 6pm.

Join the Facilitators like Jasper7 as he takes you through the Multi million naira cucumber business.
world1 as he takes you through plantain business. Jethro2 as she takes you through tomato production and marketing ideas and Soloxam as he takes you on water melon.

This is a training you don't want to miss. If you have wondered where to spend the last Saturday of January 2015, then look no further than the 1 day practical Agribusiness training that will transform your life come 2015.

Register for training on the link: www.yabdi.org/ambassasor.html

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!

Venue:No 8/10, Moringa Close.
Klm 18, Lagos/ Abeokuta Express Way, Lala Town, Beside Obasanjo Farm along Obada Oko Road Abeokuta.

Time 11am- 5pm
Fee is N5,000 if you register before 31st of January or pay N6,000 at the training venue.

https://www.nairaland.com/2064436/invitation-practical-training-profitable-agric

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by EmmaAjayi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Keep the flag flying guys, will join you
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nice. Keep the flag flying
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by greenmatorganic: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
world1:
To us farming is trendy, and notwithstanding our impressive academic qualifications, we are very much at home soiling our hands to eke out a living where our less imaginative peers see no opportunities.

You guys are creating opportunities for yourselves while your peers are looking for opportunities.

An old saying " If a door of opportunity doesn't knock, create one "

You guys are cool, creative, sassy farmers, with this your peers would see Agriculture as Trendy!
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by world1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
The Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites you to her Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment summit 2015.

A day full practical training on various crops and livestocks that will change your life for the better.

The training will be highly interactive with practical do it yourself demonstration on Cucumber, Plantain, Pineapple Cultivation and introduction to free range Grasscutter/Snail farming in Nigeria.

The training venue is LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). 10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building (Roof Top) beside UBA Bank, along Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu - Lagos.

Date:1st October 2015
Time 8am to 5pm
Registration Fee: N10,000
Bank Details: MCUBE GLOBAL CONNECT LIMITED
Zenith Account No:1014183776

Join Practical and seasoned Agropreneurs like:
Mr Collins Amadi (https://www.nairaland.com/afrocatalyst) the Nigeria free range snail expert.

Mr Jasper Chidera (https://www.nairaland.com/jasper7) Foremost Cucumber Guru as he takes you through the Million naira cucumber business.

Mr Adewunmi Babafemi Samuel (https://www.nairaland.com/theunbeatable) MD Bsaideal integrated farm Akure, Ondo State. An highly versatile livestock farming expert will be revealing the step by step secret of grasscutter rearing business in Nigeria using modern techniques system.

Mr Akin Asher MD Asher Mobile fish farm Ibadan (https://www.nairaland.com/nikashow) will be teaching the secret of lucrative Modern/Mobile fish farming business.

Mr Adeniyi Sola Bunmi, Nigeria Agribusiness Transformation Ambassasor (https://www.nairaland.com/world1) as he takes you through Mega Opportunities in Plantain/ Pineapple Cultivation in Nigeria.

This is a training you don't want to miss.

If you have wondered where to spend your independence holiday on 1st October 2015, then look no further than the 1 day Lagos Practical Agribusiness Empowerment Summit that will transform your life.

Register for training today

Training cost ONLY N10,000

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by ciouxox(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
When is YABDI coming to Port Harcourt?
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by kingralph(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2015
ciouxox:
When is YABDI coming to Port Harcourt?

....or Edo State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Still Prefer To Buy Ungrafted Fruit- Tree Seedling? / Three Nigerian Banks That Will Give You A Loan Without Collateral / DCP, Dl-methionine, L-Lysine, MCP, Enzymes, 72% Fish Meal and toxin b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.