Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) (14490 Views)

Get Ready To Attend YABDI Lagos Special Agribusiness Innovation Program / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by realwizzy97: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2016
DEKORAJ FARMSĀ 

Poultry Equipments,battery cages, Poultry Farming, Farm Constructions/Setting up,defeathering machines,automatic Day Old cages ,automatic or manual stainless steel fish dryer,Metal and engineering Constructions, fabrication of industrialĀ 
Machineries for paint, Liquid Tanks, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical Industries,
Food processing Machines,feed millers,pelletizers,automatic poultry manure removers,conveyors,security doors,bank vaults,book racks,etc manure Outdoor Cooking Gas and consultancy ,call us today for more enquiries and qoutations mobile no- 07060920379, 08073852579,email-dekorajfarms@gmail.com,blog-dekorajfarms.blog.com All our products are in line with international quality standards,
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by oluwagbotemi599: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2016
This is an opportunity.

Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by Waxydeezee: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2016
cudos to u guyz, pls i want u to continue with this training for the sake of those (like me) that are new in the farming industry. God bless u all.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by Waxydeezee: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2016
cudos to u guyz, pls i want u to continue with this training for the sake of those (like me) that are new in the farming industry. God bless u all.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by aloeplant: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2016
we can provide delivery of the goods to your various customers with our trucks and vans.
Business is about income. Our vehicles are base in Lagos. Call now!!

EMAIL. shigooinvestment@hotmail.co.uk

OUR PRICES ARE LOW FOR BARGAIN

phone:080534432323

BBM ping: 52ED122B

What's app: +44 7480273467

THANKS
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by hectorr(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hello great farmers,I'm new here on nairaland but I've been
informed that nairaland is like a family,where matters
affecting a member is taken seriously .
I'm a farmer myself though I'm yet to start practicing due to
unavailability of funds. All the same I hope to do that one
day. But for now I want to work.
I have a Bsc degree in Agricultural Extension, most
importantly I love agriculture either Livestock or crop
farming.
I'm looking for job and I'm hoping someone will have one
for me.
I have some experience working and caring for livestock and my duties included cleaning stalls, feeding and
checking the health of the animals. I am physically fit and
able to handle the duties associated with this job and to
work long hours in all types of weather. I have excellent
verbal and written skills with the ability to follow instructions and I am dependable, trustworthy and self motivated.
Thanks for you consideration. I can be reached on this
Number 08065061035 and tru this Email
nwachukwutochi1015@yahoo.com.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Converge @ogbomosho 4 Youth Agri-business Initiative(yabdi) by jayvic01: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eyin Eyan mi,
Please checkout www.kobofarm.com
It is a platform created for you to list your farm product and services for free.
Thanks for encouraging the innovation.
for questions contact hello@kobofarm.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most People Still Prefer To Buy Ungrafted Fruit- Tree Seedling? / Three Nigerian Banks That Will Give You A Loan Without Collateral / DCP, Dl-methionine, L-Lysine, MCP, Enzymes, 72% Fish Meal and toxin b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.