Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Fallacy Of Muslim-muslim Ticket & Islamization Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fallacy Of Muslim-muslim Ticket & Islamization Of Nigeria (495 Views)

I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Cautions APC About Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fallacy Of Muslim-muslim Ticket & Islamization Of Nigeria by trueconscience(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2014
For many years, Nigerians have been conned, deceived, manipulated, divided, looted and robbed - both Peter and Paul!

Politicians have been upping their games and making sure that the polity is always having the shorter end of the stick while their accounts are bursting and bubbling with transformational balances. 2015 is here.

What they tell you is that " we can't have a muslim-muslim ticket , they want to turn Nigeria to a Muslim state" but the question is CAN THIS BE TRUE?

Under the present structure of Nigeria - the Executive, the Legislative and the Judiciary, can TWO OGAS AT THE TOP ISLAMIZE the country? Yes? No?

Let's tell ourselves the truth, for such an ISLAMIZATION to occur, all the THREE arms of government must be involved.

The Legislature would need to agree with such "unthinkable proposition" and the Judiciary would also need to adjudicate positively on it before such can occur.

So, you see that every arm of government is important, right? Good.A question I'll like to ask is :" ARE WE CONCERNED ABOUT THE CROP OF REPRESENTATIVES WE ARE SENDING TO THE LEGISLATURE?

If you take a good look at the SENATE/HOUSE OF REPS, what you see are crooks, criminals, ex-looters, corruption kings and queens,people at war with morality and good conscience!

If Nigeria is to be Islamized, a good player needs only to settle the Judases in our Senate and its a done deal.

Our negligence to the residents of the HOUSE can do Nigeria more harm than what the "Ogas at the top" could phantom.

The Presidency can not Islamize the country under a democracy, its a fallacy - be not deceived!

By the way, why are we always talking about muslim- muslim, christian- christian, muslim-christian tickets? Isn't it time we had a Sango-Ogun ticket?
Re: The Fallacy Of Muslim-muslim Ticket & Islamization Of Nigeria by yuncka: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Wow! Bro U hav taken the word out of my mouth. I hav been putting a piece like this togeda to address this same issue. God bless U!

The truth is that Nigerians are not ready for a change. Have Nigerians for once settled down to ask themselves what have been achieved by this present government.

Inthis present government looting and coruption has gone unopposed, life and properties have become of no value, strike actions is the order of the day, non-achieving governors (like T.A.Orji) are honoured everyday, our educational system hav been devalued (waec and neco witness record breaking failures), our Naira has been devalued, the EFCC has been rendered powerless, so so so numerous unkept promises, where is our 60,000 megawatts promised?

When people defect from APC to PDP, everyone is calm....but wen someone defects from PDP to APC, the persons life becomes unbearable.

People who have oposed the present government hav been greatly scrutinizd (d latest being OBJ's book ban). They wana cover the truth about their inadequacies.

I will stop here for now, I only wish Nigerians can set aside sentiments and vote for transparency. Over here in the east I can't point out one good thing johnathan has done for us. Yet we blindly shout GEJ to 2019. Are U really ready to leave in darkness for another 4yrs?

Now I will like U all to call the results and see between APC minority states and PDP majority states which has been transformed. Lagos, Kano, Imo, a few to mention.
Re: The Fallacy Of Muslim-muslim Ticket & Islamization Of Nigeria by shakazuldadon: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2014
c

(1) (Reply)

Notice Of Credibility In The 2015 Elections / Resign And Apologise To Nigerians, Wamakko Tells GEJ / 30 Fact U NEVER Know About AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.