Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Notice Of Credibility In The 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice Of Credibility In The 2015 Elections (493 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court - See Notice Of Appeal (PHOTOS) / Jonathan And His Wife Patience Have Destroyed Credibility In Rivers Elections / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice Of Credibility In The 2015 Elections by akinkk(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Yesterday, some youths along unilag road approached me and told me of accountability measures taken by the PDP too as we can remember, the APC did something alike, the membership registration...and the PDP have gone in a similar direction on the state level as they want to have a database for youth voters for Jimi Agbaje for the Lagos governorship elections and was told to send an SMS in this format: Name, Sex, Phone number, residence LGA to 080-818-07169....I think this is a good step in the right direction for our 2015 elections as I also liked the way the APC presidential primaries was conducted...na make INEC too behave well..I have sent mine as opposition is needed for a big change to happen

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Picks Imo APC Governorship Ticket After Losing Presidential / Buhari Concedes Vp Slot To Tinubu / Christian Cook And Anambra In-law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.