Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Need Help On What To Do Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help On What To Do Please. (3043 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2014
My boyfriend of over 3years broke up with me recently saying the relationship was a "trustless deceitful" one and according to him is due to my "half truths and dishonesty".
I've not been able to get over it since then because I always saw the future with him,made plans and I never thought about it ending soon.
Can't get my shii together as I always cry myself to sleep,scared,I wake up in the midnight thinking about him and it makes my heart beat very fast.I don't want my heart to fail me,I don't want to fall ill again because of it,I get depressed easily and I don't have friends who live around to help with the depression. I know I'm killing myself slowly but I can't help it. I did very crazy,bad silly stuff with him and I'm not sure any guy will want me again for that. My mum is very worried about my health,I pray I don't go insane. I don't understand why I still love him very much,I find myself still praying for him like I've always done. Moving on and getting over it seems very impossible as the guy seems to have moved on.

Please I nEed advise from people who can relate because this is the first of its kind for me and I'm still young. Don't want to die soon.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
let us start dis way.

Did you cheat on him?
Is he in a new relationship?
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2014
he has already told you what the problem is.- halftruths nd dishonesty just fix urself up
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2014
My love, move on with your life. A man that want to break up with a lady will come up with silly excuses. Don't bother yourself cause the right guy will come.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by ireneony(f): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2014
show me a lady that has not pass through this phase then i will show u a cripple that dance shoki. babe is part of life, the most important thing is for you to love yourself. please take out the low self esteem that u are not good enough, there is no need to kill yourself over one man than is probably ontop of a woman right now.......there will come a time when u look back, u will ask urself if u were the one that was crying over a guy and u will feel insulted, i have pass through phase, when i realised i was just being chidish, i said to myself what the f##k was i doing. these are my list of recovering from break up
1.watch comedy movies and listen to joke
2.stay away from friends that always show case their spouses
3.stay away from heart breaking song
4.get a rebound with a guy
5.go to club and dance away sorrrow
6.be confident
7.be happy with yourself
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2014
kristina1:
let us start dis way.
Did you cheat on him?
Is he in a new relationship?

No,I stopped relating with guys because of him. I don't know if he's in one.
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Embrace reality. Stop thinking about him.
Take it as a challenge and pick yourself up.
Someone better is just a breath away. It's not the end.
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by dechandel(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2014
1st of all..
You did very crazy stuff with him??
You are not telling the full story.
What could that be

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
anikeogoo:

No,I stopped relating with guys because of him. I don't know if he's in one.
I understand.
Have you tried calling him?
Btw,do you want to get him back or get over him??
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by farano(f): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2014
haha...very funny. Cry out your eyes now
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Tallesty1(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:
My love, move on with your life. A man that want to break up with a lady will come up with silly excuses. Don't bother yourself cause the right guy will come.
Abegi..... She didn't deny his accusations so how can you say that his excuses are silly?
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by jmoore(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
1st of all..
You did very crazy stuff with him??
You are not telling the full story.
What could that be

Maybe, a p0rn homevideo.
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Tallesty1:
Abegi..... She didn't deny his accusations so how can you say that his excuses are silly?

Is he trustworthy himself ? lady forget that guy and wait for your net to catch a bigger fish
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Mprex(f): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Op just one advice for. Get Busy
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Tallesty1(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

Is he trustworthy himself ? lady forget that guy and wait for your net to catch a bigger fish
Can you proof that he is not? 4get bigger fish.

There is actually no bird in the bush, nah the one wey dey ur hand sure pass.
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by major466(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2014
What you are going through is not new. People get hurt everyday. It's one tough part about learning life issues. Give it time. You will soon get better.
While you take time to heal, be sure to involve yourself in social activities, like community service, camping, cooking competition or any other thing you love doing to keep you busy. It helps a great deal in healing process especially after what you have been through.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by LaurelP(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2014
brito:

Did u even read d story at all
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Tallesty1:

Just sme way the bird at hand got to you another will come to you.
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Babe move on with your life he is done with you, probably got a new girlfriend now if he feels you are not good enough for him blush yourself up one day you will find somebody who feels you are the best thing in his life
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by ireneony(f): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2014
show me a lady that has not pass through this phase then i will show u a cripple that dance shoki. babe is part of life, the most important thing is for you to love yourself. please take out the low self esteem that u are not good enough, there is no need to kill yourself over one man than is probably ontop of a woman right now.......there will come a time when u look back, u will ask urself if u were the one that was crying over a guy and u will feel insulted, i have pass through phase, when i realised i was just being chidish, i said to myself what the f##k was i doing. these are my list of recovering from break up
6.be confident
7.be happy with yourself

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by FruityLass: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Baby, better try get determined and move forward tho it won't be easy. Reason I don't get so much engrossed in a relationship cos of heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Tallesty1:

she should move and forget that guy

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by ireneony(f): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2014
farano:
haha...very funny. Cry out your eyes now
why u go delete my comment...because u be mod abi?u just have so much hate for someone u dont know in reality....

after britoh commented i was the next person that comment, i suprise my comment was deleted..

here is the proof

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2014
LaurelP:

Did u even read d story at all

yes I did, all see is a guy that broke a lady's heart for no reason and the lady is depressed.
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by FruityLass: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
6.be confident
7.be happy with yourself
8. Change your environment
9. Delete or remove all what can brings memory about him away
10. Be happy! Don't allow the f**king ass weigh you down
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by ireneony(f): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2014
FruityLass:

8. Change your environment
9. Delete or remove all what can brings memory about him away
10. Be happy! Don't allow the f**king ass weigh you down
dear is not good to delete everything about him, becausr of future purpose
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2014
You've been a very, very, bad girl, yes?

anikeogoo:
My boyfriend of over 3years broke up with me recently saying the relationship was a "trustless deceitful" one and according to him is due to my "half truths and dishonesty".
I did very crazy,bad silly stuff with him
I don't know your story but please, don't sell yourself short.........
Don't let the past rob you of your happiness
We all make mistakes........ The good news is, as long as we are alive, we get chances
A second chance to right our wrongs, start over from scratch

You'll surely find the right guy for you
and I'm not sure any guy will want me again for that.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Afrok(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
What doesn't kill a man makes him/her stronger. If U die because of love, believe me nobody will recognise U like Romeo and Juliet, moreover Ur ex might have the courage to attend ur burial or sign ur condolence register.

I don't have anything to tell u than to give urself TIME. If u wanna cry, cry, do whatever u wanna do but remember with time u'll get tired of the depressions, pick urself up, move on and be a stronger u. That's if U don't kill urself and I think U won't coz U would've done that rather than seeking advises here. I wish u all the very best in ur recovery journey and a better U.

Love! The slowest poison ever lipsrsealed.
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank you. God bless you.
Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2014
anikeogoo:
I've not been able to get over it since then because I always saw the future with him,made plans and I never thought about it ending soon.
Can't get my shii together as I always cry myself to sleep,scared,I wake up in the midnight thinking about him and it makes my heart beat very fast.I don't want my heart to fail me,I don't want to fall ill again because of it,I get depressed easily and I don't have friends who live around to help with the depression. I know I'm killing myself slowly but I can't help it. I did very crazy,bad silly stuff with him and I'm not sure any guy will want me again for that. My mum is very worried about my health,I pray I don't go insane. I don't understand why I still love him very much,I find myself still praying for him like I've always done. Moving on and getting over it seems very impossible as the guy seems to have moved on.

Please I nEed advise from people who can relate because this is the first of its kind for me and I'm still young. Don't want to die soon.
Thank you in anticipation.

You won't die and a better man will find you. How will the new guy know the crazy, silly stuff you did smiley see you are worrying unnecessarily besides why are you already planning how to build your life around the new guy please release your mind from men and live for yourself what are those things you would personally like to achieve go for those and see how happiness comes into your heart. Don't rush things just take baby steps, eat well, sleep well, dress well when you are going out, try a new hairdo. When those sad feelings come don't resist them just feel all of it beneath the sadness is joy but you have to go through the sadness first when you start practicing this you will see how quickly you pass from sadness to joy until joy becomes your new comfort zone.

It may be the promise of a future and marriage you are hooked on not necessarily the guy and another man will come along and make this dream happen for you, its ok to mourn the loss of this relationship but for sure you will have another one.Start praying for yourself more and forget to pray for him honestly he is not that special and if you have other guys asking you out begin to date them no matter how hard it is gradually he will fade from your mind so the earlier you get started the better. When i say date i don't mean sleep just making yourself available for outings. Your life needs you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by AfricanApple(f): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2014
the ability to recover is in your hands. it is a choice you have to make: move on and enjoy your life or stay back and live miserably

is it possible to love another than yourself? if you truly love yourself then you will not let anyone, not even your parent destroy you and your self esteem with selfishness

whenever you are going into any relationship always have it at the back of your mind that anything could happen at anytime.

besides you are still young, get up and use your time to achieve something, set a pace for yourself, start saving umbrellas for the rainy days instead of dying untop a man who might not give a damn about you

but dear lady, do not overlook the reasons why he broke up with you. check yourself and amend the amendables so that the same stone will not trip you twice

live and love dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On What To Do Please. by braine(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Boyfriend? / ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★ / Sad But Lovely: Couple Married For 75 Years Die In Each Other's Arms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.