Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Will You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You ? (467 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You ? by stanbiggi(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2014
1. If your wife borrowed you cash less than 300K which you added to some cash to buy asset and many years after marriage she is asking for repayment
2. What will you do when you wife apportion house chaos to you, to clean the toilet because the house girl travelled
3. What will you do, when your wife trade sex as in, no show because I am not happy
4. What will you do, when your wife complains as if the b baby is the course of her checked career
5. What will you do, when your wife secretly read your pings with ur family members and friends and she comes to ask you question.
Your sincere response
Re: What Will You ? by Hazardd(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Questions for the gods sad
Re: What Will You ? by DesChyko: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
I'll wake up into reality and quit dreaming.
Re: What Will You ? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
See jamb question
Re: What Will You ? by ugochuks95: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2014
As for no2.wen she commot I go use her certificate clean nyash make she get sense.for no3.hehe name automatic permission for collaboooooo

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About The New Year / Your Spouse Falls Critically Ill The Day A Life Changing Job Interview Coincides / Hey Ladies, I Bet Your Answer Will Be Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.