Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark (28337 Views)

2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members / Jonathan Ineligible To Contest In 2015 – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by amakaeugene: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Same pdp that hardly tells truth see white and call it blue. For mark no3 man in nigeria, inner man of pdp cacus to say this that shows u pdp is finished. But their supporters would argue a lost cause. Can u knw more than ur party inner casus?. Change is here

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by eddie1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Infomizer:

If all these are true, then Nigerians will be making a mistake by not voting in GMB. I've always considered him as a preferred option to GEJ though.

Gullible young boy
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by eleko1: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
cool there's jittery/confusion in the camp of Syrians(saTANist/TANoids)army.I see JONA and the rest of the thieves flee when no one pursue them

7 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by lacasa: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
#.. CollectYourPVC
#... Vote Buhari for Change 2015 cool

11 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by amakaeugene: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
onatisi:
that is simply because pdp supporters are intelligent and brilliant. They don't just jump on a dog cart bandwagon without thinking. They don't react to headlines without reading articles very well and dissecting it. There is a big difference between opponents and opponent. Read the article again, the initial headline of this article was wrong by singling out buhari alone. Pdp has formidabel opponents from every single opposition party and let me remind you that pdp has always been formidably challenged in every presidential election since 1999 and they have always won and the next one won't be any different
i wonder if u knw more than the no3 man in nigeria and an inner causus member of pdp. Same pdp that never tells truth 4 them to say this u know its over. Maybe rigging mode activated. Just like yar adua stated the machinery that brought him to power was faulty. U people would always want to argue a lost cause

7 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by coolhamid(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Don't be scared David, GMB would understand that you have no other choice than to support GEJ....May be he would appoint you as minister of idoma people come 2015

8 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
ifeelgood:
SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
Romeo Sunny wrote:
1. Even the great critic OBJ publicly told
the world that GMB is an upright man.
2. Not many people know that his 1st
daughter is married to an Igbo man from
Anambra.
3. He exempted Christians from performing
duty on Sundays. “When his Muslim
soldiers asked him to exempt them from
duty on Friday, he told them the bible says

Christians should rest on the 7th day, the
Muslims should show him where the Koran
says they should rest on Fridays.
4. As Head of State he slashed the number
of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%.
5. His driver and cook for the past 10+
years are Christians yet some uninformed
Nigerians say he is a bigot.
6. It is a pity that some people failed to
understand that PDP deliberately
capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to
paint him black. This they did in order to
keep their loot and ensure that he never
gets the opportunity to send them to gaol.
How many Nigerians would hold the
appointment of government, minister of
petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state
yet don’t own a house in Abuja?
7. In the last 12 years, he has not gone for
pilgrimage in Mecca.
8. Love him, hate him, you cannot take his
integrity away from him.
9. Well done Gen Muhammadu Buhari. You
have stood the test of time and character
with a swagger. It is time we set the
records straight.
10. No wonder, Gov. Akpabio told Obj: "we
have messed up, don't leave us alone, I
don't want to go to jail and my children are
too young".
11. Sadly, these are people Nigerians
celebrate as good leaders; those that have
messed up and don't want to go to jail.
12. Nigerians are like someone who give
kudos to a thief for robbing him of all his
possessions.
13. We can decide today to vote Buhari or
continue with those who have "messed
Nigeria up", but Buhari will go down in
history as the greatest servant who has
consistently offered himself to serve
Nigeria.

I am a diehard PDP fan but this your post is giving me rethink. I prayed they are not propaganda.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Rexnegro(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
free2ryhme:
and the heat is on

pdp will do everything possible to rig 2015 election
What else do they do if not rigging, if e sure them let them bring on free and fair elections.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by MORNDEW(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bridgetown:

I am a diehard PDP fan but this your post is giving me rethink. I prayed they are not propaganda.
You dont have to doubt anything my friend. Truth is sacred. If you want change vote GMB. I swear you wont regret it. What does an own man want to loot at this time. You may have job, car and house wwhat of those that dnt have and died while trying to get one. Buhari is the change vote him

10 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by onatisi(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
amakaeugene:
i wonder if u knw more than the no3 man in nigeria and an inner causus member of pdp. Same pdp that never tells truth 4 them to say this u know its over. Maybe rigging mode activated. Just like yar adua stated the machinery that brought him to power was faulty. U people would always want to argue a lost cause
so what do u expect mark to say? That pdp has very weak opponents,so that nigerians will pounce on that again and start quoting him?no matter how weak a losing team or party is,the winning party must always show it respect and that was what mark did.the mere fact that a winning team shows respect verbally doesn't mean the losing team or party is strong. pdp does not shout ,pdp doesn't make noise. Elections aren't won by noise making ,elections are won by voting. Apc can do all the talking,shouting and noise making but the real voters know who to vote for. Elections aren't decided on nairaland by people who have 10monikers each. The facts are clear,there is no way apc will and can win the presidency. I know tinubu and co will be spending 80% of their time and resources in maintaining and winning the few remaining south west states and of which there is over 90% possiblity of apc dropping one or two of them. You think tinubu is dumb as many apc supporters here on nairaland who believe buhari can win in 2015? Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by promixdavinci(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=WIZGUY69 post=28841683] grin Devil know em mate.
north = GMB
South West = GMB
south east = GEJ (coz they sold out there birth right to the ijaws). now 4th class citizen behind them.
south south = GEJ/GMB
so who wins? grin[/quot
north central-GMB
Change is jst d ansa 2 nigeria problem nd GMB is d change..am nt a muslim nor an hausa, I stand 4 a greater nigeria, Gej has killed dis country..vote wisely!!

6 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Infomizer(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
eddie1:

Gullible young boy
Mr. intransigent old man, do you understand conditional conjunctions?

9 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by prettyboi1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'm sure he meant to say "Buhari has definitely won 2015's elections cos this my oga Jona don kill Nigeria finish."

5 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by prettyboi1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
coolhamid:
Don't be scared David, GMB would understand that you have no other choice than to support GEJ....May be he would appoint you as minister of idoma people come 2015

lol grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by abacusCm(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'm going to vote this time around after 16 years just bcs of GMB.I know that General will give us light in general,Education in general,,employment in general,housing in general,every good things in general.GMB is our man.

11 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
I want my children to be proud of Nigeria even if they won't have her passport.
How long shall we continue to listen to false promises year in year out only on paper and media. Enough is a enough.
GEJ has lost his place in the sands of time. Nothing has changed ever since he came on as the president of this country. Either it is worse. Police are every where harassing innocent citizens leaving the criminal at loose.

How did the sure-p initiative affected Nigerians? Where are the buses for easy transportation. How many farms has he set up across the country. How many of our jobless youths as ever been invited for an interview in a government owned farms? What about Agriculture research center. How many Nigerians has gej government encouraged to take up farming as a means of living. You have tickled electricity for eight years and yet nothing to show for it, even ass.hole rock uses generator. What a president! As big as the FTC, there is no power plant. but the cost of houses, rent and living are sky rocketed.

I cry for Nigeria, I cry for Nigerians who doesn't want change, for those who still enjoy peanuts in the corruptions of Gej government.
You are a clueless as gej a wolf in Human skin that doesn't care about the future of the Nigerian youths, Nigeria children. At least he has N9bn to spend feed miscreants. Who does that in today's world.

In everything! we need CHANGE. This government is the apex of all corrupt practices so there is nothing yet unseen.

We need CHANGE!

11 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by freshness2020: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
hillso7:
mr man speak for yourself, you have just one vote.
Lol!
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Validated: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
True, PAPA Buhari is a formidable opponent just like he always had been in past elections. He will be defeated again. My only appeal to Pa Buhari is to accept defeat this time around and pledge to work with Jonathan. Who knows, he could be offered a role in EFCC to help chase corrupt people and fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by html14java(f): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
PolyTricks....

The more you.look,.the less you see.
The more you hear, , the more deaf you become
The more you research, the more your brain is empty.
This David Mark sabi how to destabilise to STABILISE.

I love this game.
CHESS EXPLAINS IT ALL.
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by sanchos: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
GMB will make a better President

5 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by StarboyNigeria: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Shocking!!

Exposed Video: Girl commiting Suicide After having Sex With a HIV Infected Man...
I was shocked when i recieved this video.. This girl was totally humiliated by this guy who after having sex
with her, he told her that he was HIV positive.
Click This Link To Download And Watch -- http://www.9njastars.wapka.mobi/site_54.xhtml
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by kenex4ever(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
godofwar666:
#Buhari2015 Burahi till 2030
datz y he can never b president because if he enters he will want to stay till 2030 and by then people will start hawking bomb on the street.
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by SmatJ(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
;DThis another way of saying " we have made a terrible mistake by fielding this drunken master...We should have chosen a sane candidate"..... grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by valemtech(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by gambus007(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
eddie1:

You are as ignorant, barbaric and as stupid as buhari.
Say no to lovers of blood
lover of blood?whose blood is he in love with?Smile.......funny babe/dude.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by drey076(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
freshness2020:
True but still our man GEJ!
U better go n change ur orientation

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by mooremadu(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Good 1 senate president, but I still thnk with him has the APC candidate, d change Nigerians re clamouring 4 might just 4 now b an illusion.... 4 me seventy smtin year old man is nt wat d youth need nd above all sm1 telling d whole world dat d dog nd baboo wil all b soaked in blood if literally APC doesn't win d 2015 presidential election, He shld just go nd rest nd allow d young generation bring d desired change. I rest my case..
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by drey076(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
It is painful dat despite what is going on around us, some pple are still shouting GEJ's name. The only past president dat doesn't have oil well, no foreign acct, no corrupt history
We want change,vote out mama peace,madueke,okonjo iweala,
vote for buhari

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by madjune(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
My brother, they're not propaganda.
I used to support pdp before until I had a reality check myself.

If you care about a better Nigeria, don't vote along party lines. You will regret it if you do.

Vote the right man for the job.
VOTE BUHARI if you want a sanitized Nigeria.

Remain blessed.

Bridgetown:

4 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Tradesrunner(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Its Gud They Knw
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by dagbokoncept(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Agreed, GMB is a formidable contender. However, if he could not defeat GEJ during 2011 polls when there was a lot of northerners clamouring for a nothern president, i strongly doubt his victory this time around also. Whether they like it or not GEJ till 2019!
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Akinrogun(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
eddie1:

I pity dis girl o! Sharia go flog shege for her back. That's if she isn't stoned to death
......this line is overused......try other formats......d days of lies and cheap propaganda is over......change is imminent!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers / Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.