Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark (28335 Views)

2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members / Jonathan Ineligible To Contest In 2015 – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Fourwinds: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
ifeelgood:
SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
Romeo Sunny wrote:
1. Even the great critic OBJ publicly told
the world that GMB is an upright man.
2. Not many people know that his 1st
daughter is married to an Igbo man from
Anambra.
3. He exempted Christians from performing
duty on Sundays. “When his Muslim
soldiers asked him to exempt them from
duty on Friday, he told them the bible says
Christians should rest on the 7th day, the
Muslims should show him where the Koran
says they should rest on Fridays.
4. As Head of State he slashed the number
of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%.
5. His driver and cook for the past 10+
years are Christians yet some uninformed
Nigerians say he is a bigot.
6. It is a pity that some people failed to
understand that PDP deliberately
capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to
paint him black. This they did in order to
keep their loot and ensure that he never
gets the opportunity to send them to gaol.
How many Nigerians would hold the
appointment of government, minister of
petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state
yet don’t own a house in Abuja?
7. In the last 12 years, he has not gone for
pilgrimage in Mecca.
8. Love him, hate him, you cannot take his
integrity away from him.
9. Well done Gen Muhammadu Buhari. You
have stood the test of time and character
with a swagger. It is time we set the
records straight.
10. No wonder, Gov. Akpabio told Obj: "we
have messed up, don't leave us alone, I
don't want to go to jail and my children are
too young".
11. Sadly, these are people Nigerians
celebrate as good leaders; those that have
messed up and don't want to go to jail.
12. Nigerians are like someone who give
kudos to a thief for robbing him of all his
possessions.
13. We can decide today to vote Buhari or
continue with those who have "messed
Nigeria up", but Buhari will go down in
history as the greatest servant who has
consistently offered himself to serve
Nigeria. He that has mind let him think.
David Mark has become so rich dat i doubt if Obama has close to one-fifth of what Mark has. I don't know y people(Nigeria celebrate corruption). What has change in dis country? Things getting worst.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Fourwinds: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
sureguy02:
The truth is that GEJ is inept, clueless and incompetent.

Nigerians have never been this divided along ethnic and religious lines.

There are no excuses for failure. He blames the opposition for everything. We can't rely on leaders who keep making excuses. We need results!!! Anyone who can not deliver should not even smell the Aso-Rock in the first place.

Didn't he consider the situation of the country before contesting in 2011? If he did, why did he make all those promises? Are you going to give him 4 more years to prove his abilities? Is 6 years not enough for any reasonable leader to achieve something tangible?

If GEJ's ist tenure is this bad, I can assure you that his 2nd tenure will definitely be worse because he has nothing to lose this time. The case of Mimiko of Ondo state is a classic example.

Let's vote for change!!! If GMB messes up, we'll drive him out in 2019. Competition is necessary for any democracy to survive. Nigerians will benefit when there is competition, not when anyone that PDP imposes would become the President.
Gbam!!!
all i want is change. If PDP is not performing, vote dem out. If APC is not performing, vote dem out. D presidency is not d birth rite of any party. Nigerians vote well dis time from d local level to d federal level and don't come complaining

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by IYANGBALI: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
godofwar666:
#Buhari2015 Buhari till 2030
omo na 15 years the man go do ni?abeg o,Fashola is waiting o
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by lordmayor4(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Did he just say "a run for their money" meaning they have nothing meaningful to sell to the masses but to buy votes? Now I see......
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by usibengate(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari we trust till ad-infinitum
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by eliwa47(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
if we can give this man called GMB a chance am sure Nigerian will have cause to thank God after his term. let's all go out n vote him in come Feb 2015.
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by DarePeters(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
limamintruth:

Which kain yeye news be dis @op undecided
Even kindergaten kids know that Buhari is a formidable opponent to pdp's GEJ.

This is solely because APC is the strongest and biggest opposition party in nigeria at present and Buhari is its presidential candidate. Thus, the strongest opposition party's candidate automatically qualifies as the foremost strongest opponent against the pdp's candidate at the presidential level.
What a narrow-minded view!Party or no party,Ebele can't stand the heat of Buhari.I guess you don't know what it takes 4 a soldier to overthrow a civilian govt to become the head of state.
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by NosaHenry(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
What makes GMB formidable now that he was not four years ago. Mark is indirectly saying that GEJ non performance suddenly threw Buhari up as a strong opponent. His choice of words and that of Okupe are always bad.
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Ekestar(m): 12:20am On Dec 14, 2014
WIZGUY69:
grin Devil know em mate.
north = GMB
South West = GMB
south east = GEJ (coz they sold out there birth right to the ijaws). now 4th class citizen behind them.
south south = GEJ/GMB
so who wins? grin
Yoruba and mouth

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by aliyupullo: 6:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Pdp days are numbered.....
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by jojoki: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
"Mark urges Council members to start canvassing vote for PDP"

Sorry Mr. Mark Nigerians have decided to vote GMB to broom out Uncle Jona who I see as incompetent to lead Nigeria again.

Vote for CHANGE, let your CHANGE BE YOUR REVOLUTION
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by darlingbobo(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2014
Change is what we want in Nigeria. We have been eating one particular soup since 1999 that we have forgotten that there are other type of soup other than PDP soup without meat, salt, and maggi grin. Now our eyes done clear. Our new chef (APC) is an opportunity to eat new delicacies. Who now want new things. Nigeria needs re-set, security wipe, re-installation, re-boot, re-start, and re-everything. 2015 is our best chance for a change in Nigeria. Lets grab it. My voters card is ready, what about YOU. grin
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by Validated: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2014
So, APC supporters are this naive!!! Mark was just mocking APC and Buhari

Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by limamintruth: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2014
DarePeters:
What a narrow-minded view!Party or no party,Ebele can't stand the heat of Buhari.I guess you don't know what it takes 4 a soldier to overthrow a civilian govt to become the head of state.

What are you even saying mister? How does 'overthrowing civilian rule' correlate with my post?? undecided
Is this the first time Buhari is challenging GEJ for the presidency
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by mooremadu(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2014
gambus007:

people keep on saying young generation shld blah...blah...it can start frm you.atlease u r still young.go grap form nd contest.young generation are even worst than the old men.they wer young like u and i,they became old too.......which u will b.i hate the word GMB is old,question shld b can he do it?whats will b the fate of dis con3 if GEJ stay in 2015?if the killing move to every part of the con3 who will safe the con3.All we need is prayers.May God give us the best of the ruler in 2015...that talk abt old men shld not play politic is somehow. advance con3 got older pple too.Thank you.
I stl stand my ground, we shld b giving a chance, I can tell u authoritatively dat itis baseon hasty generalization dat ppl feel nd thnk d younger 1s re. Worst than d old ones.. Brotherly/sister Nigeria. Does not need sm1 who would not accept defeat,who sees election as a must win,who will come out openly nd make statements like"d dog nd baboo will b soaked in blood if blah blah blah in 2015" APC shld ve brought out anoda candidate.... They ve credible men with integrity, tested nd trusted, must it be GMB? Pls let's tell ourselves the truth... 4 me dat statement he made alone disqualifies him as president....merrx Xmas
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by mooremadu(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Akinrogun:

the greatest example of persistence is Abraham Lincoln......he lost 8 times bt eventually he clinched d presidency.........he went on to become one of d best American president!
true very true d greatest example is Abraham Lincoln, but let's bear in mind dat he neva made horrible statements like he would mk d country ungovernable 4 d winner or "grin Dog nd baboo will b soaked in blood if blah blah blah in 2015". First of all he regards Nigerians as Dogs nd baboo frm dat statement, secondly human blood means nthn to him... Lastly people like Samuel Huntington of united states contested for president but neva won it contributed in others ways to make US wat it is today... GMB shld follow in dat footstep. Rest my case
Re: 2015: PDP Has Formidable Opponents, Says Mark by mooremadu(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
gambus007:

people keep on saying young generation shld blah...blah...it can start frm you.atlease u r still young.go grap form nd contest.young generation are even worst than the old men.they wer young like u and i,they became old too.......which u will b.i hate the word GMB is old,question shld b can he do it?whats will b the fate of dis con3 if GEJ stay in 2015?if the killing move to every part of the con3 who will safe the con3.All we need is prayers.May God give us the best of the ruler in 2015...that talk abt old men shld not play politic is somehow. advance con3 got older pple too.Thank you.
when do. We nigerians learn nd stop being sentimental in our hasty nd inconclusive judgment? Go listen to Nasri El Rufai dat is praising GMB in 2011 wat he said abt him, only den will I kw wat next to. Say to u... A country dat do nt want to learn frm experience can neva progress, always wanting d same old rulers to run affairs. Dis aint ryt if we must progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Djack DJ-5050 Home Theatre System ₦ 19,040 / Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.