Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos (42910 Views)

Julius Agwu Turns Crippled Begger To Promote Upcoming Show (photos) / Yinka Ayefele Remembers The Car Crash That Crippled Him / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by chidexxy007(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
shi!t! missed fp but no p.......
seriously, thought they said beettle was a strong car those days...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
flexing11:

life is more importa,,,,t u ,,,,,ear,
can you join your letters to make a word
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nimblemind:

My landlord believed that till he had stroke.. Now i wonder how strong he is! grin

My landlord believed that till he had stroke.. Now i wonder how strong he is!
chai this man u don crack me up,u funny ooo
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by publisher(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
lanxlot:
Nawa ooo, op abeg u Fit in any way edit d topic....sound like say YOU SAY he day celebrate d thing.

btw, na tortoise car b 1 killam, God 4bid. Perhaps na dere hummer den sha

Haba now, when u 'mark' the one year death-anniversary of a loved one, does that mean you are celebrating his/her demise?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by esosa4real(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
handysuzy:
Thank God for his life.... Laila Ijeoma's blog is the best. Her stories are always top notch. Laila, I prefer you to Linda jare

www.lailasblog.com

This is what I call, Low self esteem!! Hiss. Park well joor....linda is awon Bigs gurlz
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Haywhymido(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am happy 4 u bro, na inside ijapa(tortoise car ) he won end am dat year(1997), today he is rocking d earth with better cars. #talk of d successful survivor dis is d ideal man
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Obienesarah: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
soorry But what shall it profit a man who losses his back spinal cord and gain fame and riches. God knows all sha
Ar u ok? hope u'r fyn?.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Obienesarah:
Ar u ok? hope u'r fyn?.
yes I am
Any more question ?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by nopecin(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
No wonder nah bettle him take get acydent nah why him no fit waka if nah like eod or range him for waka anyways pele ore.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by benstuber(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
stop putting your brain in offline
correct ur signature Ode...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
benstuber:
correct ur signature Ode...
correct it for me arindi
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by benstuber(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
correct it for me arindi
it is well..
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
benstuber:
it is well..
beni
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
what shall it profit you if you can behave reasonable for once.
proof my post wrong or shut your sewer smelling mouth
it only a fool lyk u dat wnt knw all bou ur post is wrong
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahkogrin007:

it only a fool lyk u dat wnt knw all bou ur post is wrong
can u speak understandable English for once
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Obienesarah: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
yes I am Any more question ?
None for now, but hold urself.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Obienesarah: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
yes I am Any more question ?
None for now, but get hold urself.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Obienesarah:
None for now, but get hold urself.
or else
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
can u speak understandable English for once
am I at fault for ur poor primary n secondary sch education
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Dahkogrin007:

am I at fault for ur poor primary n secondary sch education
Then if my poor education could breed me that speak understandable word then its a shame that you can't form a good sentences with all the 26 alphabet.
Oustanding fool of the century.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by SenatorJames(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Congratulation Ayefele. You should have understood the meaning of your name by now.

wishing you many more years of successful career.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
Then if my poor education could breed me that speak understandable word then its a shame that you can't form a good sentences with all the 26 alphabet.
Oustanding fool of the century.

u cnt understand cuz ov ur below average IQ...I understand ur pain dude
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dahkogrin007:

u cnt understand cuz ov ur below average IQ...I understand ur pain dude
Another display of nonentity.
Read ur post by yourself
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Read ur post by yourself
I knw u wnt understand as usual ...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Read ur post by yourself
I knw u wnt understand as usual ...m done trading words wit u fool
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Dahkogrin007:

I knw u wnt understand as usual ...m done trading words wit u fool
You need to visit adult education school
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Dahkogrin007:

I knw u wnt understand as usual ...
Then I wonder how I understand people for d past two years Ve been on nairaland.

Maybe you are d problem here.

one last word for you
Run down d road go hug transformer
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Then I wonder how I understand people for d past two years Ve been on nairaland.

Maybe you are d problem here.

one last word for you
Run down d road go hug transformer
datz so dry
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
You need to visit adult education school
dry!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by einsteino(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
MarthaK:
It's better than actual death...

hey martha, sup? ehm i changed phones and kinda lost ur number. would be lovely to hear from you, pm me your number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Checkout Halima Abubakar's Outfit As She Catches Fun At The Beach(photos) / "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.