Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos (42909 Views)

Julius Agwu Turns Crippled Begger To Promote Upcoming Show (photos) / Yinka Ayefele Remembers The Car Crash That Crippled Him / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by obibanks: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Making front page for 2nd time this week
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by YEMOYEMI: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
The accident was indeed a turning point. Maybe we would not have heard anything about him if not for that singular moment. He had to go into music and left journalism. Congratulations
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by camcor(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Indeed, God is great. Thank God for your life
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2014
braine:
Okay.
ToyozzieTohBad:
so sad cry
icebeatz:
Fol
holatin:
soorry
Opeedo:
we thank God that he is a living testimony
Dejmax:
Ok
iamodenigbo1:
pele
braine:
Okay.
S.B.A.
Amule5000us:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seethem
Nairaland

Please endeavour to pay your due as soon as possible
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Melancholy(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmm... No pain, no gain. I rejoice with o jare cos not everyone who experienced that, still hale&hearty,rich like him. A turningpoint in his life indeed!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Abbey2sam:

S.B.A.

Seethem
Nairaland

Please endeavour to pay your due as soon as possible
I am S.BAN PRESIDENT
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by emperordan(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2014
This one that he's celebrating it, I guess he enjoys being a cripple...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by motherlode: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2014
The lord is your strength grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by angelo5uk(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Great guy.....one of the best
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Ololanla: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2014
My man.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Mmmmm, a beetle car. God bless you my brother.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by freezyprinzy(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2014
icebeatz:
Awwww.... I thank god for his life.

Hey folks, I am a music producer and I own two of the biggest commercial studios in lagos and Nigeria as a whole. Check my profile.
Follow me on nairaland and I follow back... oooshey!!
nice studios would luv 2 record dier buh based in abj
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Olutola88(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
In Aiyefele's voice: “Oga mi ma lofe keregbe ran mi lomi”. Every cloud they say, has a silver lining. Maybe he wouldn't have been this successful in music if not for that tragedy.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
I am S.BAN PRESIDENT

I'm the treasurer
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Moz22: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
shut up....isit not better than death. U dont know his story cos if u do u wont spill trash
emperordan:
This one that he's celebrating it, I guess he enjoys being a cripple...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by tjay11: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2014
O God
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by delman88(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
soorry
But what shall it profit a man who losses his back spinal cord and gain fame and riches.
God knows all sha

GREAT FOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I'm the treasurer
how many caucus meetings have you attended?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by fabrigas18(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
WTF!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
delman88:

GREAT FOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
GREATEST FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by axortedbabe(f): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2014
chai,e cum b volkswagen wey cripple dis man..
Tnk God for ur life sha..
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by radiant3(f): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2014
I thank God for ur life Ayefele
Mau God continue to strenghten u!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Nimblemind(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
pele,If it doesn't kill you,it will make you stronger

My landlord believed that till he had stroke.. Now i wonder how strong he is! grin
iamodenigbo1:
pele,If it doesn't kill you,it will make you stronger

My landlord believed that till he had stroke.. Now i wonder how strong he is!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote
author=icebeatz post=28812429]Awwww.... I thank god for his life.

Hey folks, I am a music producer and I own two of the biggest commercial
studios in lagos and Nigeria as a whole. Check my profile.
Follow me on nairaland and I follow back... oooshey!!
[/quote] Have Done That,follow Me back Bro...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by flexing11(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
soorry
But what shall it profit a man who losses his back spinal cord and gain fame and riches.
God knows all sha
life is more importa,,,,t u ,,,,,ear,
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
soorry
God knows all sha
and wot shall it profit u to display ur stupidity in public...spinal cord or not...he his thanking God
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by benstuber(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
soorry
God knows all sha
I knw u wld enjoy it wen u bcome both crippled n poor...
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by Honestagbons(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
The LORD is good
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by neejay1986(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God for his life.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
benstuber:
I knw u wld enjoy it wen u bcome both crippled n poor...
stop putting your brain in offline
Re: Yinka Ayefele Marks 17yrs Of Car Crash That Crippled Him, Shares Sad Photos by holatin(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dahkogrin007:

and wot shall it profit u to display ur stupidity in public...spinal cord or not...he his thanking God
what shall it profit you if you can behave reasonable for once.
proof my post wrong or shut your sewer smelling mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Are A Fool" - Bobrisky Replies Eedris Abdulkareem / Janemena And Andre Hold Wedding Introduction In Delta State (Photos) / "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.