Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Wonder Why! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why! (937 Views)

I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why! by EstarKeys(f): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Am an extrovert girl,but i end up getting attracted to introvert guys.. .i dont really like der type..too booring,cant chat well,always try to be funny when they re not,very formal in speech! Goossshhh!!
Re: I Wonder Why! by Thavik(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ure not looking in the right places hon
Re: I Wonder Why! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
@ OP, The lively guys u seek for finds you boring too.
Re: I Wonder Why! by angelsing(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am sure while chatting with them before dating them, u wud have realise they are an introvert.. Just try and teach them or show them how to be an extrovert..I use to have an ex who was an introvert, after dating her for 8month she became an extrovert cos she learned from me
Re: I Wonder Why! by EstarKeys(f): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
angelsing:
Am sure while chatting with them before dating them, u wud have realise they are an introvert.. Just try and teach them or show them how to be an extrovert..I use to have an ex who was an introvert, after dating her for 8month she became an extrovert cos she learned from me
.but dont u fink he became an extrovert to u because of the overfamiliarity....he myt as well be boorin and dry to others
Re: I Wonder Why! by angelsing(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
EstarKeys:
.but dont u fink he became an extrovert to u because of the overfamiliarity....he myt as well be boorin and dry to others
Not at all, her change even surprised her, she sometimes joke that she hardly talk or go out before that I have completely taking that away from her...She is now a sociable person, who relates and gist well with all her new friends
Re: I Wonder Why! by AJ01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
EstarKeys:
Am an extrovert girl,but i end up getting attracted to introvert guys.. .i dont really like der type..too booring,cant chat well,always try to be funny when they re not,very formal in speech! Goossshhh!!
yeye dey smell...must u post everything on NL
Re: I Wonder Why! by EstarKeys(f): 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
angelsing:
Not at all, her change even surprised her, she sometimes joke that she hardly talk or go out before that I have completely taking that away from her...She is now a sociable person, who relates and gist well with all her new friends
wow,,,tnx hun
Re: I Wonder Why! by passionate88: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
EstarKeys:
We don't want your type either
Re: I Wonder Why! by Youngpo413: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2014
urhoboman:
@ OP, The lively guys u seek for finds you boring too.
lol
Re: I Wonder Why! by Youngpo413: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2014
passionate88:
We don't want your type either
seconded
Re: I Wonder Why! by Exjoker(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2014
EstarKeys:
That is how it's suppose to be na abi you wan give birth to loudspeaker??

(1) (Reply)

Isn't She Simply Stunning In That Outfit? / Why Are Ladies More Successful Than Guys On Facebook / How To Tell If,his Nice Physique Or Looks Are All He's Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.