Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Best State To Raise Ones Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best State To Raise Ones Kids (23749 Views)

Is It Possible To Raise A Child Without Beating / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2014
I agree with the poster above who suggested Kaduna. I would also add Kogi state (spent some time there a few years ago).

1 Like

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by rezzy: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Bornu

1 Like

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by mployer(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Enugu, Jos, Owerri, PH, kaduna, old Maiduguri, and some parts of Lagos.

Talking about cities though

1 Like

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Kaduna (the Centre of learning).
In kaduna, you have a perfect blend of religion, good morality, and education..

4 Likes

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Bantino(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2014
It depends on the parents

1 Like

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Wittylens(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2014
Janeify:
Apart from the insecurity and bomblast. Jos,kaduna or any northern state rocks

The Sun / Heat In those states are too much.... Besides , I don't want my children to grow up in the midst of Abokis
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by amakufrancis(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Delta state, Warri

1 Like

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2014
cross rivers
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by OtunbaJega: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Home state
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by hardbody: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Borno remains the best state to raise a child. She is automatically qualified to join the army and may go far enough to become shekau's assistant.
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by rosemary1500(f): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2014
michaelbiz:
(Lagos) (Lasgidi) your pikin go sharp wella + thank you many years later for the priceless gift you gave cheesy wink

So true. If not for Lagos, where I for dey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by mekaboy(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2014
In my opinion- state of emergency.
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by harffie(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2014
grayht:
any muslim state would be ok
What's a muslim state? We in Belgium don't know that, explain pls!
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by UpLoyo: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2014
jutah:
It's often said that the environment where a child is raised has a lot to contribute in his/her conduct. We had a boisterous argument in my office on which state in Nigeria provides the best environment for child development. My choicest state was Ibadan. Other nice places in my opinion were Abuja, Enugu, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Ondo and Plateau. What state in Nigeria do you think provides the ideal setting for child development?

Since when did Ibadan become a state? Wao, did you think through clearly before posting, or just posted for posting sake? This is DOA unfortunately.
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2014
Lagos and abuja... children in these parts are smarter than their counterparts in other locations in the country.

3 Likes

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by mifavour(f): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2014
uyo,
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by HACKPASTOR(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2014
I will say Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Wittylens:

The Sun / Heat In those states are too much.... Besides , I don't want my children to grow up in the midst of Abokis

Jos is not a hot place, due to its mountainous terrain....infact during the colonial times, it was where the white people would spend their holidays. Plateau state was a tourist destination even after independence.

Infact, back in the 80's...Jos was where it was at. All my friends who lived there were always saying nice things about the place.

Sadly a shadow of itself...thanks to bad (state) governments.

2 Likes

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by mintcho: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2014
IBADAN
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by ballyjzworld(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Jos
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by peterjero(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Lagos it is, my younger brother who is just 20 is sharp that I envy him everyday, I grew up in both edo and delta and my sharpness dey learn for where my little Bro dey. I concede to Lagos hands down, because growing a child has to be all round and not just morals because if it's only morals the child might grow up poor financially. #my2cents

6 Likes

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2014
harffie:
What's a muslim state? We in Belgium sudan don't know that, explain pls!
for ur mind grin
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Wittylens(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Jos is not a hot place, due to its mountainous terrain....infact during the colonial times, it was where the white people would spend their holidays. Plateau state was a tourist destination even after independence.

Infact, back in the 80's...Jos was where it was at. All my friends who lived there were always saying nice things about the place.

Okay , What can you also say about Kano State?
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by bigx(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2014
A state of wealth
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by KOLITE93(f): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Cross river state is the best state to raise a child
Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Janeify(f): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Wittylens:

Lol...the weather is not cool but North is the best.the weather in jos and kafanchan is quiet different from that of kaduna ...jos rocks smiley

As for me,Northern Nigeria is good apart from the chaos as i earlier stated

3 Likes

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by olympus121: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Wittylens:

Okay , What can you also say about Kano State?

Not bad when I was a child (they used to have a nice zoo there...used to visit that place when I was a child). Have not been back there(visiting...never lived there) since the 90's....so can't say much.

1 Like

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by holatin(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2014
I was brought up in Lagos but I wount advice someone to choose Lagos to rear kids.
Lagos child open eyes like WTF

1 Like

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by MrAdesoji: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2014
preshuzpearl:
The North. Simple people live there
simple but sincere and when talking simplicity it invariably means stupidity... learn to choose your words well. And would you rather have crafty children ?

2 Likes

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Janeify(f): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Jos is still bubbling... the riots,the bomblasts and insecurities can't change Jos. It's still the home of peace and tourism

1 Like

Re: The Best State To Raise Ones Kids by Wittylens(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Janeify:

Lol...the weather is not cool but North is the best.the weather in jos and kafanchan is quiet different from that of kaduna ...jos rocks smiley

As for me,Northern Nigeria is good apart from the chaos as i earlier stated

Nice....Seems you're from the north..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should You Obey Ignorant Parents?? / Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence / Second Born Children Are More Rebellious And Prone To Criminal Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.