Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form (1242 Views)

Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) / 2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by IamBuhari: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Defending the truncation of democracy by the military:

“No, it is not an aberration. It is up to the people. If you choose correct leadership, there won’t be any need for the military regime. The military came in when it was absolutely necessary, and the elected people had failed the country.”

- Buhari
(Vanguard, 24 Oct, 2002)

1 Like

Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Arrogating to say the least.

In Buhari's view only him can be a credible leader.

2 Likes

Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by Mogidi: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
Arrogating to say the least.

In Buhari's view only him can be a credible leader.

And he's not going to change, the same failing formula he has used unsuccessfully since the 70s, speaks volume of the man.

4 Likes

Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by temitemi1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
That's hawkish general talking... GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Same peeps
Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by fritxie101(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
From the answer, its so clear that he was asked a question on the topic matter, and ofcourse you know the answer he gave is the glaring truth.
So you guys should stop the unnecessary hate, cos it wont change naija, how i wish we re so unbiased with our comments., dis country could have moved forward.
Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
fritxie101:
From the answer, its so clear that he was asked a question on the topic matter, and ofcourse you know the answer he gave is the glaring truth.
So you guys should stop the unnecessary hate, cos it wont change naija, how i wish we re so unbiased with our comments., dis country could have moved forward.

What nonsense are you spewing and which part was he correct about?

Was it the part where he alluded that your fathers are not capable of choosing credible leaders or the part were he decided on his own to rule your fathers by force back in 1983?

Your followership for this man be like who dem don jazz.
Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by Trut(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
For those who don't know, the APC primary election in Lagos was a sham. Buhari was the concensus candidate. The party just did the primary to paint a false picture of internal democracy in the party. Kwankwaso's senatorial ticket was kept for him same way Okorocha's guber ticket was kept for him.
Okorocha was in Lagos to show that the party is not Muslim a party. Its a poorly written script.

1 Like

Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Trut:
For those who don't know, the APC primary election in Lagos was a sham. Buhari was the concensus candidate. The party just did the primary to paint a false picture of internal democracy in the party. Kwankwaso's senatorial ticket was kept for him same way Okorocha's guber ticket was kept for him.
Okorocha was in Lagos to show that the party is not Muslim a party. Its a poorly written script.

There is so much truth to what you wrote but will need more insight.

The fact that Rochas thought he could get it also made me think this must be a scam.

I believe it was only Atiku that was contesting against Buhari.

Pls share more.

1 Like

Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by Etinosajay(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

There is so much truth to what you wrote but will need more insight.

The fact that Rochas thought he could get it also made me think this must be a scam.

I believe it was only Atiku that was contesting against Buhari.

Pls share more.

You are a retard. You really think you're making any sense? Describe d pdp primaries then....#biasedfool
Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by size38: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
I have seriously observed that since Buhari indicated interest in running for 2015 election, there has been relentless efforts by some people on nairaland to keep attacking the person of buhari. But the truth remains that, I/we cannot continue to live in pains and self denial all in the name of supporting GEJ and PDP. 15yrs down the line, Nigerians are till grumbling for lack of basic amenities like health care, electricity, jobs etc. 15yrs is enough to lighten up Nigeria. But with PDP still in power, I don't see that happening in our own generation.
Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
size38:
I have seriously observed that since Buhari indicated interest in running for 2015 election, there has been relentless efforts by some people on nairaland to keep attacking the person of buhari. But the truth remains that, I/we cannot continue to live in pains and self denial all in the name of supporting GEJ and PDP. 15yrs down the line, Nigerians are till grumbling for lack of basic amenities like health care, electricity, jobs etc. 15yrs is enough to lighten up Nigeria. But with PDP still in power, I don't see that happening in our own generation.

GEJ nor PDP is not the force behind your failure.

Cross check with your clergy or spiritist to find out why you are yet to progress in life.

Abi nah GEJ and PDP make you graduate with 3rd class in Sociology?
Re: Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form by Afroconnect: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
What Buhari stated is a statement of fact.

(1) (Reply)

B’haram: External, Internal Sabotage Frustrate Me –jonathan / How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) / Majority Of Nigerian Children Are Suffering Under President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.