Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Convince Me On Who To Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convince Me On Who To Vote For? (607 Views)

It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Buhari/apc Convince Me To Vote You In Area Of 24/7 Electricity. / Can Some one Convince Me To Support/vote For GEJ in 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convince Me On Who To Vote For? by funola: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Just wondering who to vote for next year,ve read alot people critize both Jonathan and Buhari,Ambode and Agbaje
Dear nairalanders,kindly sell your candidate to convince me on who to vote for
Thanks
Re: Convince Me On Who To Vote For? by temitemi1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
U dnt need to be convinced, just wait and see come 2015. GEJ till u know what to do..
Re: Convince Me On Who To Vote For? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
U dnt need to be convinced, just wait and see come 2015. GEJ till u know what to do..
Funny! grin grin grin
Re: Convince Me On Who To Vote For? by courage54(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
op i wish you had any love ones among those young grduates that lost their lives during the last immigration exam scam that they paid for or your lovely young sister was among those young innocent girls that were kidnapped that the government is not doing anything about or maybe you are my neighbour that lost his new born baby due to hospital strike, nobody will convince you before you clamour for a change. let me just stop here.

1 Like

Re: Convince Me On Who To Vote For? by cocoduck: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
funola:
Just wondering who to vote for next year,ve read alot people critize both Jonathan and Buhari,Ambode and Agbaje
Dear nairalanders,kindly sell your candidate to convince me on who to vote for
Thanks
I personally will vote GEJ
but I will not force you to do the same but i will advice you to follow you own heart after making appropriate researches both on and offline. Thank you.
Re: Convince Me On Who To Vote For? by Nebuchadnezar: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Vote gej and be happy like me

Dont be a sadist like egift
A naggy person like berem
Hopless tout like donphilopus
Resident clown like omenka
Re: Convince Me On Who To Vote For? by delishpot: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
When nor be my papa dey contest . Wey energy I get to convince person? Its like saying between, "looks like it" and "maybe it is" we should choose one?

(1) (Reply)

Still On Fashola’s Lagos: A Reappraisal / Read What Nobel Laureatewrote About Buhari In 2007 / "Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.