Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate (21385 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / 2015: Merger Parties Pick Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Jidefido(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Contrary to the rumour that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has settled for the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Ameachi, as the running mate to its presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, it can be confirmed that there is no such thing for now.

Although a few of the governors met earlier Friday, the meeting, it was learnt, was not in any way connected with the choice of who becomes the presidential running mate.

On the contrary, a source at the meeting said the meeting which held at the instance of the Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, was a routine parley of the APC election planning committee usually hosted by Amaechi.

Those at the meeting included Fashola, Amaechi, Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, former Kwara State Governor, Senator Bukola Saraki, National Publicity Secretary of the party, Alhaji Lai Muhammed, and Hon. Dino Melaye amongst other national officers of the APC.

Whilst the party leadership is however said to be concluding plans on the choice of the running mate, it is yet to come up with anyone from amongst those already shortlisted.

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-yet-pick-buharis-running-mate/

Meanwhile, there's a rumour that Buhari picked Tinubu as his running mate according to Vanguard. Let's keep our fingers crossed though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by SaiBuharii: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
The first point I will make is the OP should not joke with elders mind in the forum by saying again "there is a rumour that Tinubu has been picked". Incase you are new into politics, that's a very controversial statement that has an epitome of deceit in it, its a negative mind changer. You should not use your confusion and wrong information to taint the parties image as a confused party.

Secondly, at this point, I have decided that it's either I and my family, my work place vote for Buhari or don't vote at all. As for the vp slot, I have been a Christian from day one, a strong Christian family, father is a key member in church...but guess what? We actually want a Muslim Muslim tixket...if Fashola will be the other Muslim. We don't care, all we want is positive change. We have all registered and come 2015 - We will go as a family to vote for Buhari. I am a normal Nigerian, I am not being paid, but I hv just ordered a Buhari shirt. I am wearing it to church this Sunday.

And if Ameachi is picked, it is a strategic decision. I am in support, he is a progressive, loved by the people, stands for his right and a performer. Not every one can refuse to lick the ass of the president and be a boy boy. We need people that can stand for the truth.

I am still leaving a 10% margin for a fellow Nigerian to convince me on why to vote for GEJ, I am writing an article "Why should I vote for Jonathan "Where there are questions ranging from where is our 20B dollars, to who was held responsible for my fellow youths that died at the immigration exercise to where is EFCC..if I get answers I can change my mind. Hopefully the article and a good respone will come on Nairaland (front page). If you have your own questions you want me to add, you can send via pm.

Merci

#SaiBuhari
#GMB2015
#Change

Mr. Progressive

185 Likes 19 Shares

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Boscojugunu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
I will get there legally or illegally

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by algorithm(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
I Hope this doesn't cause internal wars inside APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by lexdino: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari is the next president of Nigeria with Rochas as vice but how does this affect me, a final-year student in France?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by jacabi(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Iroyin eleje.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Are they waiting for a PDP member to defect to APC

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Ezedon(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
.lets wait and see the Tunde bakare he will use this time
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by simplemach(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Confusion in the highest order. I believe this is the beginning of their downfall.

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is the man! point am well! Sai Buhari! Sai Amaechi for a united progressive Nigeria. We go sweep Goodluck crumbs commot for Aso Rock.

-CramJones

19 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by lilbazy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
If dem like,make dem pick "baba iyabo" as him running mate!!! Come feb 2015 dem go still lose to gej. Gej till 2019...godswill apkabio from 2019 to 2023,Gmb from 2023 to 2027.

11 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by youngvizzy1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Okay na

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Goddex: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=14pt]What's my business?[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by tithe(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Let them pick fashola shikina

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by JayJustus(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
just bought form for S.BAN!

fresh air

#KickJonathan2015

4 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by bmoses(f): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
make them no accept Ameachi oooo

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Promking: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ok

Nairaland news and Counter news co-existing since 2005

Fashola would be better sha

That still doesnt change my hatred for Politics angry
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
PDP e-rats and roaches spreading lies since 1999.

Buhari for president 2015!!

18 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by chamboy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
I heard this News on Radio too, Y is PDP concerned about our VP abi.... Buhari alone is equal to (GEJ * Sambo)square

9 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by phollybee(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
If u support Ameachi click Like and if it is Fashola click share

25 Likes 72 Shares

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by gen2briz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
OK
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by bigv(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
They had better come up with someone credible
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Dontripsy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
News and counter- news

God bless nairaland
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by ionsman: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
Confusion in the highest order. I believe this is the beginning of their downfall.
We call it strategic decisions but you are too dumb to decipher that.
Next.......

5 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
NL PDP, how market?

1 Like

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Rexphobia(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
We are patiently waiting...

Not like I care anyway

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by HonourablePomk: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
If not for Religious and Tribalistic Sentiment Fashola is a good option

7 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by Odinaka00(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
And. They are all busy booking space.......Chineke meere unu ebere S.BAN

@op, adiirom surprised at all, I kneww that sth. Like this will pop up on. The front pagee b4 I go to bed tonight and it just happened, long live Buharii, Sai BUhari

Mana GEJ till. 2019

3 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'll prefer Amaechi, but the way things are going, am skeptical. Although all the candidates lined up are qualified.
Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by globalresource: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
it is a rumour until formal declaration by the General himself. no need to rush. let me take a seat of national interest and WATCH as the event of change unfold

the good future is closer than we think!

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate by coolhamid(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
I wish this was true.... buhari/ameachi would have been a nice combo.
Tinubu is not sellable to majority of Nigerians........ I Hope Apc would not make political mistake in selecting Buhari's running mate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects PIGB, Says It Whittles Down His Power / NBC/AIT: Court Asks Parties To Maintain Status Quo / Presidential Tribunal: Drama As Atiku Denies Buhari Use Of Video Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.