Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 (81410 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Man Dies After “excessive Drinking” In Abuja (Photo) / Plz., What Can A Guy Drink, To Get That 'fresh To Death' Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 6:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

abeg stop pretending jo,come and posses your possesion grin
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Jennydoris(f): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
abeg stop pretending jo,come and posses your possesion grin

All my possessions are complete and intact. smileyWhich other one are u talking about undecided
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

All my possessions are complete and intact. smileyWhich other one are u talking about undecided
the big giant size plantain
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Jennydoris(f): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2014
IYANGBALI:
the big giant size plantain

I don't have such in my possessions.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by dopedealer(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

figure of speech bro.

didn't mean hell fire grin
Yo!
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Jennydoris:

I don't have such in my possessions.
ok,just get close to me and you will testify that thy rod is good all the time grin
Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by bulkwealth(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aloe Vera Drink
World #1 selling Aloe Vera drinks consisting with natural ingredients and organic Aloe. It comes with various natural flavors, each containing 30% Aloe. People in over 150 countries enjoy Aloe Vera King for its healthy benefit and great taste

Effect of Aloe
Improve blood circulation
Prevents coronary heart disease
Relieves gastrointestinal problems
Works as an antioxidant
Aids in digestion
Aids in kidney and liver functions
Prevent hair loss
Constipation and unpleasant breath
Fatigue recovery
Weight loss
The strengthening of joints and cancer fighting
Improve the immune system function
Promote skin health
Protect the cardiovascular system.
Specialty
No preservatives
No artificial coloring
No artificial flavor
No fat
No GMO Contains pure aloe gel.
Specs
Canned 350ml X24
.......................................Why waste money on drinks without values? Aloe is your healthy choice

gogodaye:
This pathetic story reminds me of a crazy fad that hit the youths in my community in Rivers state in late 90s. Kids would stake huge sums of money, competing who amongst them could consume an average of between 6-12 cups of EBA(garri). One gory day..whilst they were at it..one chap choked on the last ball of EBA....and was on the verge of death and was lucky to have been resuscitated.
The elders ensured that was the last day and time any clown engaged in that kind of wishful life endangering gambling act in the community.

Re: Man Dies After Consuming 8 Cans Of ‘Bullet Drink’ To Win N1,600 by Tabawababy(f): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
undisputednesta:

Guy, I know u no nothing abt it cos if u had taken a can of black bullet, u wld know dat 8can of it is more dan a lethal weapon. Just 2 cans of black bullet can mak u go haywire
I take 5 everyday and I'm alive

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) / How Much Is Bag Of Rice Today In Nigeria(caprice)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.