Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks (29302 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Hazardd(m): 5:58am On Dec 13, 2014
See how this ladies here are pretending...
I wonder how their own will look like grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by cococandy(f): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Y'all be nice to her. It is not her fault.

6 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by veave(f): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2014
cry
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by husseinjnr: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2014
Women are their worst enemies. You guys need to get a life. Abortion no gree most of u...

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2014

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by jnrbayano(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:
Y'all be nice to her. It is not her fault.

She shouldn't be posing for snaps.

The picture is not good to see.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by helen4(f): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Dis cud be as result of bleaching.
no bro, some people own na grade 2 but dis one na grade 1. You can see she is dark in complexion.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by cococandy(f): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

She shouldn't be posing for snaps.

The picture is not good to see.
I agree posting the picture online is in bad taste and I wouldn't do that if I were her.

But then again it helps other women see what they could possible experience in pregnancy. At least some people will see that they are not alone.

It is possible that stretchmarks like this have ruined some peoples marriages because the husband away not be attracted to the wife after seeing her like this. cheesy
At least with pictures like this,those men go sabi say it can happen to anybody and not despise their wives for it.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by jnrbayano(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2014
cococandy:

I agree posting the picture online is in bad taste and I wouldn't do that if I were her.

But then again it helps other women see what they could possible experience in pregnancy. At least some people will see that they are not alone.

It is possible that stretchmarks like this have ruined some peoples marriages because the husband away not be attracted to the wife after seeing her like this. cheesy
At least with pictures like this,those men go sabi say it can happen to anybody and not despise their wives for it.

You already said if it were you you wouldn't post the picture online and again you said it will help other women see what they could possibly experience during pregnancy.

Which other women? And why other women?

As for the men, any man that abandons his wife for this reason never loved her. It's so flimsy.

Though it's an eyesore, calling it "evil" I just can't understand why.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2014

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Nonso23:

Try to see beyond the surface once in a while. Life isn't all about aesthetics.
There is a life safely shielded by that bump. That was what she wanted you to think about because she is proud of her(baby) and not the stretch marks that most often than not disappear after delivery.

Think of it this way:
The best gifts in life aren't wrapped in the prettiest and shiniest of packages.
It's all about the right perspective.

this is what I don't like about all you deep and philosophical people. grin Tyring to sugar sugarcoat everything. No one is taking away from the fact that she's pregnant, but those marks? extremely disgusting and puke inducing. Pregnant women do get marks, but this is one of the extreme cases.

If I were her, I'd permanently wear a corset after child birth. cheesy

Would you seriously cop an erectìon seeing that?
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by jnrbayano(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Nonso23:

Try to see beyond the surface once in a while. Life isn't all about aesthetics.
There is a life safely shielded by that bump. That was what she wanted you to think about because she is proud of her(baby) and not the stretch marks that most often than not disappear after delivery.

Think of it this way:

The best gifts in life aren't wrapped in the prettiest and shiniest of packages.
It's all about the right perspective.

Did I discard the fact she is carrying something beautiful inside?

Chukwunonso, did I?

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by jnrbayano(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Nonso23:

You did not make any reference to the baby at all but went all out about how itch inducing the stretch marks were. That is the reason why I called you out.

Chukwunonso grin

Chukwunonso, it could be you are quoting the wrong person.

Cross check the bold with my antecedents on this thread.

smiley
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Wow, just when you thought you have seen it all.

Some folks skin are just different and can't withstand fast expansion.

Healthy child is the most important thing now.

Some people shouting disgusting might even have a condition worse than these cheesy

All I see is art. Tiger skin.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

this is what I don't like about all you deep and philosophical people. grin Tyring to sugar sugarcoat everything. No one is taking away from the fact that she's pregnant, but those marks? extremely disgusting and puke inducing. Pregnant women do get marks, but this is one of the extreme cases.

If I were her, I'd permanently wear a corset after child birth. cheesy

Would you seriously cop an erectìon seeing that?

All your own is erect1on? There is more to life than thinking of pen1s and cheating all day.

A wandering d1ck will always be a wandering d1ck, corset or not.

Do it because you want to and not because of thinking of your boyfriend or husbands erect1on.

She is carrying a life there for goodness sake.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Nonso23:

It didn't induce any irritation in me at all. At first it looked strange until I started making out shapes out of the markings grin Then i read her post and got the message.

I doubt any man who loves his wife will let the markings prevent him from climbing mount Kilimanjaro o! grin
But well, things happen.

I guess....the man deserves an award then.

Chillisauce:

All your own is erect1on? There is more than life than thinking of pen1s and cheating all day.
A wandering d1ck will always be a wandering d1ck, corset or not.
Do it because you want to and not because of thinking of your boyfriend or husbands erect1on.
She is carrying a life there for goodness sake.

According to whose definition of life? cheesy

And who are to tell me what to do or not to do?

Really? She's pregnant? shocked
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

I guess....the man deserves an award then.

According to whose definition of life? cheesy

And who are to tell me what to do or not to do?

Really? She's pregnant? shocked

Get pregnant first lets see how you will look like?
Thats if you will have the boldness to share.

You might be a hipopo typing behind the screen and come here to shout seeing stretchmarks.

13 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2014
Nonso23:

I'm sure he will get one from his wife.
But from family section, Nairaland?
Very lofty dreams grin

grin grin

Chillisauce:

Get pregnant first lets see how you will look like?
Thats if you will have the boldness to share.
You might be a hipopo typing behind the screen and come here to shout seeing stretchmarks.

We'd never know, would we? cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Warfibabe(f): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Oghene migwo!!! I have never seen this much in just one person... I wonder how the rest parts of her body will look like?

I pray the marks disappear post pregnancy, Cus dis is just unsightly.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by eightsin(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Ah! This is too much na. Na burst that belle dey so o.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by widowhusband: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
husseinjnr:
You kids should wait till you get there. It's nasty, it's disgusting you are saying. Ok na, your time is coming. There is beauty in that thing you call disgusting. You can't understand because the level of your maturity is too low for you to comprehend. You might see disgust, but I see beyond...I see the beauty of the child unborn.

WORD! all this face value pple
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2014
Nawa o.

How that woman go dey endure cos I know stretch mark can make one scratch like mad person.
Chei!
Women and pregnancy.
May she deliver in peace.that's my only concern.

With her money,her stomach can look better than kk's own now.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by jnrbayano(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2014
Nonso23:

You called it an eye sore more than once.

Is it aesthetically wonderful to the eyes then?

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2014
this is art!

Rare to see this, if you eventually see something rare and beautiful. All you have to do is share.

Now keep scratching grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937977_108648751542481259331788927463851n_jpegf4d4e01c732c40221ff6d5f9df4798dc
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=Chillisauce post=28841224]this is art!

Rare to see this, if you eventually see something rare and beautiful. All you have to do is share.

Now keep scratching grin

i swear,o di crazy cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=edwife post=28841345][/quote]

the models should come and show us their body o and how their men pen1s erect on the sight of it

cheesy grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

the models should come and show us their body o and how their men pen1s erect on the sight of it

cheesy grin

Abi? lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by SAMBARRY: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:
shocked shocked shocked

Nasty.
it's not nasty jare efemena.its cute jare.afterall when kourtney did nude pregnancy picture una no call am nasty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.