Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks (29562 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:

So also men should precondition their mind if they see things like this associated with pregnancy.

Like I said, it is treatable.

Don't mind them. You think those ones talking are married, not to talk of having kids?
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:

Why I no go vex my sis?
Most of them erupt in seconds leaving a frustrated woman and they r here opening their mouth.
Some can't even get it up yet ur woman is there for u but a woman's body changed [b]because of what u put in there [/b]and u r here saying disgusting, may double thunder fire them.
Idiats.

And yes,men hv stretch marks. Have u seen a bleaching dude with stretch marks b4?

Why are you acting like the husband punished his wife by impregnating her ?

Don't they both want the baby (arguably she wants the baby more)? grin

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

This is what marriage is all about, you come together and work it out not buying ticket to Australia while, she sits and raise your kids.

If you cant stand such sight, several option exist
2. make sure she uses shea butter and[b] eat moderately during her pregnancy.[/b] Dont scratch.

chilli,when you pregnant you can't control everything your body asks for....Women have differents metabolism..
Some eat moderately and some don't,boost of appetite sometimes can't be avoided....

The skin is stretchable so when a baby grows in the belly,the skin stretches to accommodate the baby.The only way to avoid it is to try not to scratch with fingernails but use bio oil to massage gently using the palm of your hand.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timbuktou:
Don't mind Chilli, she loves all this public chasing. And being quite the savvy fellow, I'm willing to oblige her. You know what they say about the chase and the meal. wink

my dear, adults are talking important issue here, and you are here looking for NL woman to give you online p0rn.
your own case needs a miracle

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
edwife:

chilli,when you pregnant you can't control everything your body asks for....Women have differents metabolism..
Some eat moderately and some don't,boost of appetite sometimes can't be avoided....

The skin is stretchable so when a baby grows in the belly,the skin stretches to accommodate the baby.The only way to avoid it is to try not to scratch with fingernails but use bio oil to massage gently using the palm of your hand.

you are right dear, but some can avoid it. I have heard of people being pressurized from family members to eat for two or three. majority cant and they shouldnt feel bad in what nature has made them become
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

why not? other women with kids & no stretch marks nko? did they drop from another planet?

Bruhh, have you seen Ciara's body post-baby? cheesy. She put in the work before and during her pregnancy and it showed.

A healthy lifestyle (fitness and a good diet), solves most of these "problems", all things being equal.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timbuktou:
Don't mind Chilli, she loves all this public chasing. And being quite the savvy fellow, I'm willing to oblige her. You know what they say about the chase and the meal. wink

you want to nack chillisauce belle? cheesy grin

BABE3:

Bruhh, have you seen Ciara's body post-baby? cheesy. She put in the work before and during her pregnancy and it showed.
A healthy lifestyle (fitness and a good diet), solves most of these "problems", all things being equal.

i haven't...
any picture or gif, please?
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

Why are you acting like the husband punished his wife by impregnating her ?

Don't they both want the baby (arguably she wants the baby more)? grin
Nay.
I responded to posts I saw here.

Pregnacy deals with women in diverse ways. Whenever we see any, let's be a little humane. That's my theme.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

my dear see me see small small boys oh.

dem wan knack their mama grin

2 Likes

Chillisauce:

my dear, adults are talking important issue here, and you are here looking for NL woman to give you online p0rn.
your own case needs a miracle
Sorry, mummy. Apparently, you're like 50+. Coincidentally, I have a thing for older women. Are you game or nah? You don't need to be fronting grandma.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

you are right dear, but some can avoid it. I have heard of people being pressurized from family members to eat for two or three. majority cant and they shouldnt feel bad in what nature has made them become

yes,i was one of them...

i don't eat except drink tea and fried plantain morning and night that's all for 5 months.i extremely lose weight ....
So anyone forcing me to eat,is wasting his/her time....
Then by 6 months,i am normal till delivery...
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

Brodaly, you won't understand. E don tey wey e dey do me gis gis. sad
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

my dear see me see small small boys oh.

dem wan knack their mama grin

embrace the 21st century, chillisauce. grin

Timbuktou:
Brodaly, you won't understand. E don tey wey e dey do me gis gis. sad

i can't knock your hustle, bro. you are what you are. grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:

Why I no go vex my sis?
Most of them erupt in seconds leaving a frustrated woman and they r here opening their mouth.
Some can't even get it up yet ur woman is there for u but a woman's body changed because of what u put in there and u r here saying disgusting, may double thunder fire them.
Idiats.

And yes,men hv stretch marks. Have u seen a bleaching dude with stretch marks b4?

my dear, are you telling me! the armpit hairs and odors nko the hair sef dey turn gray begging to be cleaned.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by zeb04(f): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sincerly the pix is disgusting but then again,it is for a greater course.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by edwife(f): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Efemenaxy kiss,are you seeing what i am seeing? cheesy

Chillisauce is a HOT cake! cheesy tongue tongue

Chilli please tell a sister,wetin you do the guy? cheesy

dis moi ma cherie.... kiss
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

of cos, i will have his time when i turn 80. I hope he will still have young blood. even grandmas need their couchie scraped and polished once in a while grin. For now, its not in my agenda.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
SAMBARRY:
it's not nasty jare efemena.its cute jare.afterall when kourtney did nude pregnancy picture una no call am nasty

There is nothing cute about those horrible stretch marks she put on display.

And this picture you posted is not relevant. The lady has got her bump covered. She not assaulting our eyes with unsightly stuff.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

i haven't...
any picture or gif, please?

While her mates were having isi-ewu, bokoto and 4 bottles of stout for supper ....grin

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

i can't knock your hustle, bro. you are what you are. grin

That's my niccur grin grin
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
edwife:

the guy is retardeed, he needs grandma couchie to cure him grin

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

of cos, i will have his time when i turn 80. I hope he will still have young blood. even grandmas need their couchie scraped and polished once in a while grin. For now, its not in my agenda.
Woman, you need to quit playing. Down below's gon be more wrinkled than a dirty naira note by then. Let's handle this as a matter of urgency.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

1 Like

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
edwife:

yes,i was one of them...

i don't eat except drink tea and fried plantain morning and night that's all for 5 months.i extremely lose weight ....
So anyone forcing me to eat,is wasting his/her time....
Then by 6 months,i am normal till delivery...

some people blow up after the 6Months. they want to eat what the haven't eaten since. some can help it, others cant.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by coogar: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

While her mates were having isi-ewu, bokoto and 4 bottles of stout for supper ....grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1939580_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

impressive!
pregnant women should use this as motivation/inspiration. if a mother of a newborn can be this fit, then no excuses abeg. she's black too.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:

Why I no go vex my sis?
Some can't even get it up yet ur woman is there for u but a woman's body changed because of what u put in there and u r here saying disgusting, may double thunder fire them.
Idiats.

Hohoho!

Abeg come explain the bolded bit jare. cheesy cheesy

But anyway, you're missing the point babe. No one's castigating her for being proud of her pregnancy. What many of us don't like are the crisscross of Zebra stripes on her stomach! Yes, it's part of pregnancy and having a child, but must you share everything about it on a public forum? How is that different to a woman posting videos of her pushing out her baby's head during labour?

If this was strictly for medical purposes / enlightenment, then okay. But it isn't though is it?

Abeg let's call a spade a spade. I said it before and I'll say it again. The picture is damn naaaaaaassssty! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:

Its people like you that has stretchmark around the armpit and turns around asking for kim kadashian when there is no shi shi in your pocket.

descending automatically means going down on your smelly pencil pen1s. Which condom wan fit into that your 1inch pencil.

*** Faints! *** shocked shocked shocked

You and this your razor-sharp mouth! Lol! @ stretch marks around the armpit with no shi-shi for pocket!! grin grin grin

I've missed you like crazy. kiss kiss kiss
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by BABE3: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
moca:

Nay.
I responded to posts I saw here.

Pregnacy deals with women in diverse ways. Whenever we see any, let's be a little humane. That's my theme.

No one is being inhumane. That picture is disgusting; lets drop the sentiments.

We get it, she's having a baby. But are those marks anything to be proud of ? No! Her stomach should be covered at all time. All... grin

coogar:

impressive!
pregnant women should use this as motivation/inspiration. if a mother of a newborn can be this fit, then no excuses abeg. she's black too.

Isn't "Love" a beautiful blackmail? cheesy No one should be forced to put up with excuses, all in the name of love.
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hohoho!

Abeg come explain the bolded bit jare. cheesy cheesy

But anyway, you're missing the point babe. No one's castigating her for being proud of her pregnancy. What many of us don't like are the crisscross of Zebra stripes on her stomach! Yes, it's part of pregnancy and having a child, but must you share everything about it on a public forum? How is that different to a woman posting videos of her pushing out her baby's head during labour?

If this was strictly for medical purposes / enlightenment, then okay. But it isn't though is it?

Abeg let's call a spade a spade. I said it before and I'll say it again. The picture is damn naaaaaaassssty! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Efe left me alone jare!
I know wetin I dey pass tru if I carry belle and these guys r complaining.
(Mind u, I'm attacking d guys cos they r supposed to close mouth as regards this issue let d ladies debate it out. E no consign them at all)
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by EfemenaXY: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
edwife:

Lol!

I've always known Chilli is a smoking, red hot babe. How else do you define the word "Chilli"? cheesy cheesy

moca:

Efe left me alone jare!
I know wetin I dey pass tru if I carry belle and these guys r complaining.
(Mind u, I'm attacking d guys cos they r supposed to close mouth as regards this issue let d ladies debate it out. E no consign them at all)

I know now...but you sef look d pinschur? e good?

Haba, some things should be kept private na...
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
BABE3:

No one is being inhumane. That picture is disgusting; lets drop the sentiments.

We get it, she's having a baby. But are those marks anything to be proud of ? No! Her stomach should be covered at all time. All... grin
Abeg, I hv not argued for a long time like this here.
I'm tired. Oya continua all.
Agree she looks disgusting. Happy now
Re: OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

I've always know Chilli is a smoking, red hot babe. How else do you define the word "Chilli"? cheesy cheesy

I know now...but you sef look d pinschur? e good?

Haba, some things should be kept private na...

chilli means pepper, as per food wink
efe, i need to enroll you in art class. that picture is brilliant kiss

that is mother nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Court Grants Wives Equal Rights Over Husbands’ Properties / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.